Special Olympics Washington user AMA

I currently serve on the Board of Directors of Special Olympics Washington as an athlete. Ask me anything and BTW I'm on Sup Forums's side.

Are you autistic?

Washington state or D.C.?

Yes and I'm not joking.

WA State

Don't be afraid to ask me more questions Sup Forums. Even asking questions about what goes on during the board meetings.

Do you know you are a genetic mistake?

Want to point out that I as an individual can handle those kind of jokes. Others however cant.

Why do all the figures in the logo have 6 arms? I've never seen a retard with 6 arms. Do 6 armed retards do especially well at the special olympics? or especially bad. It really seems like they'd dominate retard wrestling. In the hammer throw, do they have to hold onto it with only one hand? or can they use all of them? plz answer

kek

The arms represent 3 positions. The down position means "downtrodden", remembering a time when many people thought those with intellectual disabilities were not able to make good decisions or try new things. This often describes the lives of athletes before they became involved in Special Olympics. Many had few friends and spent most of their time alone. The straight arms mean "equal", showing that our athletes are just like everyone else. The raised arms represent "joy", and realizing ultimate goals. The five people represent the five continents involved in Special Olympics at the time the logo was created. The people are placed in a circle to represent the world as there are Special Olympic athletes and volunteers in almost every country around the globe.

btw checked

Do you suspect pedo cover-ups?

Yes I do. Usually in the ewo thread. Also want to mention that speaking of pedo cover-ups, just found out that one of our volunteers up in bellingham regularly sneaked into the girls locker rooms. So his ass got canned.

I just assume it represents how there's no way you could coordinate 5 tards to all hold their arms out the same way. 6 arms just shows the movement inevitably seen in having 5 tards flapping around like animals

Also wanted to mention that our CEO, Dave Lennox, is secretly trying to make a lot of changes to the organization that we just don't have the money to do it. The sad part is that the rest of the board is falling for it. Plus we're losing closer to a million dollars each year. I give Gay boy (cause he is gay) 5 years tops before his ass gets fired. Pic related Dave is the one on the left. Funny how a year ago I called him and the rest of the board out about what they were doing, turned out I was right, he just gives me weird looks.

Also, he's trying to tell the board (his bosses which i am one of them) what to do. The board's gotta be smarter than this.

could you please spike as much gatorade with everclear as you can? I would love nothing more than to see drunk broken people think they aren't while trying to do anything other than lose
(because everybody's a winner for trying)

Can't gas 'em so might as well show them a good time.

you shouldn't check yourself.

also, checked.

ooh so close

are you sure you aren't eligible to compete yourself?

I'm definitely eligible to compete. I currently hold the state record for 18 hole golf (75).

I still wonder why we are continuing to be partners with these globalists like the gates family even after what they've done.

Any more questions?

BTW I am a Trump Supporter.