Who wants to watch Milo Yinnopolis to go on his show and BTFO while trying to see libs try to demonize Milo for...

Who wants to watch Milo Yinnopolis to go on his show and BTFO while trying to see libs try to demonize Milo for "bullying a helpless black man"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b6c72ayqm4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Milo sucks

Hi cuck

Shapiro would be better.

I guess they figured that american niggers would mistake the south african accent for a Jon Oliveresque British accent?

>giving the mulatto ratings
nah

He's a coal burning flaming faggot jew. Go back to lereddit if you want to worship controlled opposition psy op faggots.

Hey cuck namefag

That's not an argument faggot keep worshiping false idols that are Jewish gays.
>le ebbbbicccccc xDDD

Sup how you doing cuck?

They'll edit it. They won't show the entire, real footage. No, they'll edit it. Fuck them.

(Like they did to Tomi Lahren)

>cuck
>cuck
>cuck
Jesus Christ r/Donald fags need to leave that's all you spergs say like chickens. Now listen up you little bitch you're going to apologize right now for talking so disrespectfully to me then you're going to leave this place and never come back. Go circle jerk Milo somewhere else no one here likes him.

Sage

How you doing cuck? hows your wives son?

Who is this?

I'd personally like to see TL;DR or Sargon of akkad.

either one would be amply prepared, well read and would check his accusations of them being on the right of the spectrum.

it would be an absolute shitshow.

You have to go back

When he makes the announcement that the Daily Show has been cancel'd. I might watch it then.

>101996715
>>101997730>. >101998336
>>101998370
Milo is cancer I'm not watching that faggg

k

also, Milo is a bit too opinionated and doesn't rely solely on facts.

(You)

fuckin jew

you act very retarded.

this. hopefully someone records the whole thing on the sly.

as much as he's fallen out of favor I think he might be able to start a shitstorm

Honestly out of all the politically liberal late night show hosts he's the least obnoxious, as in I don't actively wish death on him as I do Seth meyers and colbert etc those old fucks are the real cancer

>he's the least obnoxious

lol

>>
>101998837
>>>>>>>
>101998837
. >10199837001998458>101998702
>101998837
>101998837101998837
>>
>101998837>101999254
>>