Welcome gentlemen

Welcome gentlemen.

The south would probably turn into a mad max-esque society tho...

Take Denver, Chicago, and western shore Maryland too. Congrats leaf, you just made America great again, again!

western washington but not seattle here

we'll fight you till the last leaf

go you have any idea what most of Maine would do if this was to transpire? we would kill all of you.

I'll never bend my knee to a British monarch, especially in a country where it would become illegal to use a gun in self defense.

let them take cumberland.

>taking away the central hub of communications and transportation
>improving anything

i assume this would mean the USA would inherit 90% of Canada which votes conservative than

Real Maine, not northern Mass.

>a fucking leaf thinking they can invade the US

>infinite jest

Better map

Lol... we're taking BC and and Yukon and making Cascadia. Why the fuck would we want to join your retard-o 'country'. Get serious dude.

When they said "The sun never set on the British Empire" it was a nod to Great Britain's massive rare flag folder.

>Giving away Chicago to fucking leafs

BLOOD WILL DRIP FROM THE BEAN BEFORE I YIELD MY CITY

If you're including the British Antarctic claim you should really include the Australian and NZ claims as well.

Saskatchewan is spelled wrong...

NZL and AUS made those claims after becoming a Dominion/Commonwealth.

> not calling it autist Cloud Gate

Oh you really are Chicagoan then. Sup

fuck this, in exchange for our faggot west coast, I want the following

Alberta
Saskatchewan
Manitoba

all commies, Pakis, and Chinks within those provinces will be forced into the other parts of Neo-Canada

Also, we're keeping Nevada -- Trump lost because of vote rigging and besides Vegas, it's literally just rural hard working white ranchers and mountain folk. After the mexican invaders are deported and sent back to California, Nevada will be great again.

yes daddy plz take me and give me better gun laws~

Yeah that place with all the crops, factories, and white people is totally going to completely collapse.