Holocaust denial

I really don't see how people on this website can deny the holocaust happened. There is so much documentation that was found in the concentration camps when Germany lost the war. Also, there are countless eyewitnesses that were being held in the camps.
tellingstories.org/holocaust/
google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=holocaust documents

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
scrapbookpages.com/Buchenwald/Atrocities.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4
youtube.com/watch?v=qkQ6J5F01Do
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((eyewitnesses)))

DA JOOOOZ

The Holocaust is almost entirely reliant on eyewitness testimony.

I thought atheists needed scientific proof? Where's the autopsy reports proving that people died from homicidal gas?

Sure, jews always lie. Except this one case where they have the most to gain. Oops, soaps and lampshades didn't happen, just joking goyim! Oops, every camp after western inspection turned out not to be death camp, all death camps were on soviet territory! Oy vey what a coincidence! Oops, turns out jews actually did kill a shitton of germans during their attempt to coup German government right after WWI at their weakest. Such a coincidence that no one in the west learns about this in their history books!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

hello tards

>The Holocaust is almost entirely reliant on eyewitness testimony.
Now you have to prove that 100 of thousands of people joined together and lied. Then you have to tell me where are the 6 millions that supposedly did not die

>using expensive nerve gas

>not just starving them to death

The holocaust lasted 12 years, and the Nazis were only able to kill about 6 million Jews with 1940's technology, and a capable military force dedicated to doing so.

The Rwandan genocide lasted 100 days, and about 1 million Tutsis were killed by niggers with machetes.

If you believe both of these things are true, you are either mentally retarded, or extremely gullible.

>Now you have to prove that 100 of thousands of people joined together and lied.
That's like saying that lots of people believing in a certain God is evidence of its existence

CHECKED

your comparative argument is pathetic in contrast to your digits

Kek replies, "it is, child."

Look up David Cole's documentary on youtube.

It's so damaging that wikipedia basically just memoryholes him.

Well I'm convinced. Shadilay.

digits dont lie christcuck

They killed A LOT more than 6 million jews

the only reason the holocaust is denied is to try to fit nazi germany to support their own political narrative, its the same mental gymnastics that they loathe the left so much for

KEK HAS BLESSED YOU WITH YOUR GETS.

PRAISE KEK AND MAY HE MAKE OUR WISHES COME TRUE!

WTF I'm an atheist now.
Except for Kek.

i'm atheist
but comparing those two is like comparing apples to oranges

Kek is the only true god.

what was the and the get?

Irish are the most under rated shitposters

I forgot the first, and fuck leftists.

>countless eyewitnesses

>See one of the dozen cases of eyewitnesses admit they were never there
>see some stormfag propaganda
>???????????????
>decide it was fake

Sup Forums has no faith in the argument from authority but they always get BTFO when someone that knows what they are talking about goes to holocaust threads.

Witnessed.

checked

woah holy shit now hold up that's some rootin tootin -+ m e m e -+ magic -+

Poortugal, are you arguing about the Holocaust again?

The real redpill is that the holocaust happened, and it's unfortunate that it wasn't successful in wiping out Jewry.

A lot of the stuff about the camps could well be made up, but there were several battalions that would round up and shoot Jews, often with the help of very eager slavs and eastern Europeans that hated the Jews more than anyone. The documentation and testimony of perpetrators (see Reserve Police Battalion 101) confirms that at least some military units did it. The men were appalled by what they had done, but they did their job, and had the war been won, nothing would ever have been said about it.

It's weird reading about it, because you're horrified by the shooting of little kids and old people, but then the author innocently mentions that the local Jews were "prominent businessmen" or something similar, and you suddenly remember why they were doing what they were doing.

>99999999
was jill stein 2020
ban anime

>100000000
was picrelated and Fuck Leftists

>forced into slave labour
Ov vey they were killing us.
>where are the 6 millions that supposedly did not die.
isreal

>That's like saying that lots of people believing in a certain God is evidence of its existence

No it isn't. If the Nazis were tried for murder in the United states under a RICO charge they would be easily convicted because the mountain of physical evidence is so high. There is not a shadow of doubt that they committed it. See pic related. The type face was traced back to type writers owned by the secretaries of Reinhard Heydrich. That tiny bit of physical evidence would be enough to convict a group as criminal conspiracy in today's court by the way.

But at Nuremberg many high ranking official admitted their guilt of the Holocaust eve though there was no way the court would use those statements to give liennetcy. During the war there had been correspondence from the Gestapo chief to Hitler detailing that 1 the murders of jews had been carried out and 2 that Hitler ordered it. Unfortunately no one has bothered to forensically match the type face on the correspondence against nazi print faces for a 100% scientific match but that's really no necessary. Even circumstance ally there would be enough evidence to indicate intent, conspiracy to murder and with the physical evidence and witness testimony found at death camps it is easy to show that the Nazis committed it. And again if they has been tried in a court of law they'd be found guilty.

number witness

death camps sure.
we covered this, they starved.
Gas chambers though?
I'll leave it open for you to respond before I say hoax. lol

Didn't scientists compare apples to oranges and find they are quite similar?

Checkmate atheists

There were less the 2 million jews in Israel in the 50's

Doesn't matter how the murders are carried out when you are charging a group as a criminal conspiracy to be honest. There is no evidence that the Nazi leadership carried out the murders by their own hands because they didn't. To charge a criminal group for conspiracy to murder you only have to prove that they ordered the deaths of people and that those deaths were carried out.

And everyone in the group would be taken down. This is how the Feds combat ted the Mafia. If the Nazis were tried in the US and not by the IMT at Nuremberg they would still be found guilty of criminal conspiracy cause there is forensic evidence that shows they ordered the deaths of Jews. When it comes to the method of killing that doesn't worry me. I personally have no reason to doubt that they used gas chambers because the Posen speech authorized by Himmler states that Nazi Germany had authorized, planned and carried out the Holocaust at death camps of which zyklon b was found there.

Again how they died doesn't really matter to me.

I'm trying to prove they did it. And the original document of the Pose speeches still exists and I would have no doubt a forensics lab could identify the type writer used to make the document authenticate that the document was no some kind of forgery by the allies.

There us ZERO physical evidence that gas chambers existes, or that there waa a systemic effort to exterminate jews.

How do you refute photos of the guards and prisoners playingsoccer? Photos of prisoner weddings at the "death camps"

Why bother minting currency for those marked for death? (Scrip)

Why did the plaque outside auschwitz go from 4 million (not 6) to 1.4 million?

Since when does the truth change?

What we DO KNOW is the jewish germans slaughtered a shocking number of their own countrymen in the (((german))) revolution of 1918.

a. the people in your photos are skinny because there was a famine during the war
b. all shaved bald to prevent the spread of typhus
c. their clothes were constantly being sprayed with cyanide, in order to get rid of lice
d. humans were never put into gas chambers

The denial isn't that the Jews weren't rounded up and put into concentration camps.

The denial isn't that a lot of people died in the concentration camps, specifically from typhus, malnourishment or abuse.

The denial is that they were not systematically murdered by the millions, or gassed or lined up and shot.

>no evidence

>or that there waa a systemic effort to exterminate jews.
Posen speeches, einsatzgruppen...

>How do you refute photos of the guards and prisoners playingsoccer?

RAF captured pilots.

>Photos of prisoner weddings at the "death camps"

source? lemme guess, all of this in Theresienstadt?

>Why did the plaque outside auschwitz go from 4 million (not 6) to 1.4 million?
pic related

>Since when does the truth change?

What do you mean with this?

>What we DO KNOW is the jewish germans slaughtered a shocking number of their own countrymen in the (((german))) revolution of 1918.

Source? The vast majority of killings in this revolution were those commited by the freikorps

I think most died of starvation and exposure, seem to remember quite a large percentage were simply locked in train cars.

Checked lad

What is it? Hopefully better than the shit one in this thread.

census numbers don't add up, pic related
if 6 million jews died in ~ 6 years then the jews would have had to be chain-impregnating every fertile jewish female to get the numbers to where they were in 1948
even if they were there would be records of 6 million jewish babies being born in a span of 3 years
either that or there would have to have been a record smashing spree of conversions to judaism unprecedented in any era before or since
zero evidence of a jewish baby boom in the mid 40's
zero evidence of millions of europeans converting to judaism in the mid 40's
so how do you explain the lack of a drop in census numbers?

scrapbookpages.com/Buchenwald/Atrocities.html

>At Buchenwald, soap was made from animal fat, for the use of the camp inmates, in the basement of the Canteen. The door into the room where the soap was made is shown in the photo above.

>At the International Military Tribunal at Nuremberg in 1945, the Soviet Union charged that the Nazis had made soap from human fat. Soap that was allegedly made from human fat was displayed in the court room.

>At Nuremberg, the Constitution of the International Military Tribunal included the following:

>V. POWERS OF THE TRIBUNAL AND CONDUCT OF THE TRIAL

>Article 21. The Tribunal shall not require proof of facts of common knowledge but shall take judicial notice thereof.

>The making of human soap by the Germans was common knowledge that did not require any proof, so the Soviet Union was not required to furnish a forensic report as evidence.

fuck off

>According to an article entitled "Time 'Too Painful' to Remember" by Ari L. Goldman, published in the New York Times on November 10, 1988, Buchenwald survivor Morris Hubert was quoted as follows:

>In the camp there was a cage with a bear and an eagle. Every day, they would throw a Jew in there. The bear would tear him apart and the eagle would pick at his bones.

You are utterly full of humbug. But ill indulge you.

Explain the camp survivors that were filmed for a spielberg doc. that contradict everything the official tuve claims.

Jews incited, recruited for and organized and nnanaged the revolution. This is not even controversial. Who carried out their orders is irrelevant.

The lampshades and soap wereretracted..lol come on guy

Guess what Paddy?

>einsatzgruppen

it's almost as if there was a fucking war occurring or something.

use actual census numbers, not statistics you have no idea of how they work

wtf i deny holocaust now

THE BRINGER OF DIGITS HATH SPOKEN

The Wannsee conference shows that the Nazis had estimated the Jewish population in Europe as 9-11 million.

The Hofle telegram sent by Hermann Hofle to Adolf Eichmann shows that in 1942 there has been 1.27 million jews existerminated. The telegram was sent in 43.

>Explain the camp survivors that were filmed for a spielberg doc. that contradict everything the official tuve claims.
i don't know nothing about them except for a unsourced youtube video. Who are they?

> wereretracted
They were never accepted

>killing women and children is justified becasue it's a war

Not that I would care if it did, but no it didn't happen. The whole story is retarded. I don't even wanna go into details as to why because it's not worth it anymore. Besides, if you believe in the narrative as it stands and come with a picture of hungry prisoners in a time of war as your greatest evidence, you're probably retarded.

So german is your natuve tongue right? Tell me what that is from and ill post an english rsion , than well chat.

here is a excerpt

youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4

>Attengrubbing out-lier disproves the whole thing

NO killing is ever justified, however the jews dont get to cry about fair pkay, EVER.

Expelled from england for coin shaving..lmfao

Wow you sure are clever. Asking me if I speak German so you can avoid the unmistakable physical evidence that correctly cooroborates the link between the Nazi leadership and the conspiracy to murder millions of jews.

It's almost as if there are no translations that exist on the internet.

Wrong. Such a fucking idiot lol hope ur parents kept the receipt, faggot.

My grandfather was in one of the lesser concentration camps for having rebellious thoughts about the german occupation. He still have the tattoo.
He told me that even though it wasn't litteral hell like it's often said in the books, he saw a bunch of people die there.
I don't care if there are people thinking that the holocaust is made up, but as far as I know, my grandfather is to me the living proof that concentration camps existed. If that did, I guess extermination camps existed too.

youtube.com/watch?v=qkQ6J5F01Do

Frick off you idiot.

By that logic you can 'guess' the Americans committed genocide against the Japanese.

It happened. Just not in the way we were taught.

Numbers are obscenely exaggerated. Germany didn't go to WW2 just because they wanted to wipe out the Jews.

Some would argue that the Americans did commit war crimes against the Japanese

>Be Poland
>Be a country with 3 million jews
>Be invaded by Germany
>Be liberated by USSR 7 years later
>Be Poland again
>Be a country with 200k jews now

Where are the jews?

Oh for sure. Then there's the story about 'Eisenhower's camps' about his treatment of Germans and all of that. But him claiming concentration camp equals death camp, that's just weird

The Jews were subject of well deserved hatred. They started a war in Germany, controlled the media (as they do now), and are basically on a 24/7 crusade to destroy all evidence/history of other cultures besides their own.

People didn't kill Jews because they felt it was their right as a "superior race". That's hogwash. People killed Jews because they corrupted the economy so much that people were starving on the street while the Jews walked over them carrying loaves of bread.

People killed Jews, because it was the Jews who felt they were superior, under God.

And the reason Jews act this way - is they are fundamentally insecure about 1) themselves (they never had a real ethnicity), their 2) resources (they never occupied a peice of land), and their 3) religion (which was overtaken by christianity).

Jews working to destroy Christianity over a time is a way for them to fee; "haha I told you so, I will have the last laugh" and the rest of the world has survived this mission for the past 2000 years, but in the modern age the future is uncertain.

>Be liberated by USSR 7 years later
lol what are you talking about

The only part that is right about that post is the last part. There is proof cooroborborated not only by documents obtained from from Nazis that shows the exact figure of deaths.

But the most damn in evidence is the Rudolf Hess while in jail not only signed a confession but PERSONALLY WROTE memoirs of the Holocaust. The Korherr report shows that the Einsatzgruppen killed around 2.45m jews by an SS statistician.

Paranoid schizophrenia a helluva drug isn't it

Suddenly, it seems that I don't believe in the Holocaust anymore.

So is ((a Leaf))

If it happened as the history books say, Jews would encourage, hell, *demand* children go out and investigate that shit with their bare hands as a school trip. They don't want any independent research to happen or any critical thinking whatsoever to be applied. The narrative must remain exactly as it stands. Even though statistics have been changed time and time again since their original claims, their holy number of 6 million stood tall. My family have dealt with the Nazis. In the Netherlands and in France. They were left at their mercy. I don't need any international Jew telling me how 'evil' they were.

What are you trying to prove? That the Holocaust didn't happen or that Africans are extremely efficient at murder. Most deaths of Jews occurred after 1944. And it wasn't just 6 million jews. The total death toll is around 11-12 million people.

Fuck you too, Kike

(((documentation)))

DELET THIS

Soon it will be the opposite my friend