Pizzagate makes so much sense that's how the elite control there minions!

Pizzagate makes so much sense that's how the elite control there minions! If you want to get to the top the elite need dirt on you. Fuck with them and they expose you. Psychopaths exploiting psychopaths to do there bidding.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8C6E641820DB83B3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Entirely plausible.

>nearly all pizzagate-related threads closed within the last hour or so
>even those that didn't come close to reaching the post limit.

H-hahaha...Okay... what's going on? Am I crazy or is anyone else seeing this in the catalog?

just fake news nothing to see here xD

>Pizzagate makes so much sense

They don't need solid evidence, they can make shit up at a whim and still throw you in prison.

Pizzagate exists because the elite legitimately love fucking little boys and girls

>xD

You stick out like a sore thumb

I could believe that. A lot of criminal gangs and secret societies work this way.

There were news about a pedo ring in the UK government too a while back.

WAT DAT

It's a shriners symbol called the star and crescent. It also represents the magic circle or the circle that usually goes around a pentagram. Its a major occult symbol and these people always use these kind of signs to show others they're in the know.

It goes back to the Phoenicians at least, as a symbol of their goddess Tanit

I'm interested in this. Go on...

i just don't care anymore.

comet pizza and ping pong have already moved and relocated their base of operations months ago.

As far as the sign goes, I know alchemists who drew their knowledge largely from occultism in the medieval era believed the circle had magical properties. The main thing I know about these sorts of symbols in general is that people initiated into the mysteries use them to identify who else is initiated and how deep their occult knowledge goes. This is why you see occult imagery in movies and tv shows as well, or why world leaders would give eachother "the masonic" handshake.

The real work is going on elsewhere. We still are responsible for the memetic war effort for now.

Fellow vets, we need your dank!

>2017 still doesn't understand meme magic and universe-hopping

Regardless of whether Pizzagate is true or not (I personally believe it's true and obvious), we live in a world in which we can collectively believe ourselves into a reality and create something out of nothing. We can literally make Pizzagate real by believing it hard enough. We will literally transport ourselves to another universe's timeline where this becomes true. That is the power of meme magic.

Haha we intelligent conservatives use you conspiracy nuts as pawns in our eternal war against the libtards. You guys are usual idiots, and we thank you for your service.

Thanks for that, reading it made me remember The Holy Mountain.

What religion(s) does it originate from, by the way? Ancient semitic shit?

the village idiot always tells the truth

I know you're kidding, but...how many times did the timeline shift recently? Brexit, Trump, all the Sup Forums supported politicians gaining traction in Europe, at a period where liberals are at their height of power in the west. And now PizzaGate.

Something is up. Either we're unknowingly tapping into the collective unconscious and altering the fate of humanity holistically, or Kek is willing it.

>Either we're unknowingly tapping into the collective unconscious and altering the fate of humanity holistically, or Kek is willing it.
Yes, clearly those are the only possibilities.

lost a hand. casualty of war.

he couldn't keep getting away with it

As far as I know the earliest symbol was with that Phoenician goddes "Tanit". When you become familiar with occult symbols they tend to pop up over and over again, when you're deep into the occult like high level government insiders this would immediately stand out to them. When I joined a fraternity in College pic related was our major symbol, along with the Caduceus, which is that coiling thing you can see in Baphomet's lap in the OP (also a symbol of apollo, who was adopted from Thoth of Egyptian mythology.) I wasn't too shocked to find out the founder of my fraternity was a 32nd degree freemason, the highest rank, and that fraternities originally were meant to be breeding ground for future occultists.

Walter has a comprehensive history of this shit
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8C6E641820DB83B3

Ouroboros is a satanic symbol as well

that guy's pretty great

How so?

AEKDB brother

Our fraternity was all Christ this Christ that. I know others are all Egyptians we Wuz Sphinx and shit, but really it's all an excuse to get wrecked and bant

I find it amazing how you folks, while deep in apophenia and claiming knowledge of the "occult", can miss such blatantly obvious connections. Look up "Islamic flags."

I never claimed occult knowledge.

kek ours was pretty much about getting wrecked too. I didn't learn about this sort of stuff until I graduated

AEKDB

STOP POSTING SYMBOLOGY SHIT. THIS IS SO FUCKING STUPID. POST THE SUBSTANTIVE CONNECTIONS/FLOWS OF MONEY THAT EXIST.

pizza gate is satanist secret

It's almost like the mods are concerned about the shooting.

seriously they just project whatever they want to believe on it

Star moon and sun correspond to the babylonian trinity

Ishtar, Inanna and shamash

This is why pizzagate is being attacked as fake news it's the whole power structure. They can't let it come out. They use it in the Catholic Church whenever they need control.

yep the fake news screaming is the tell.

Aren't occultism and freemasonry two different things?

To be the king without being the king is the prize.

rly makes u think

lolno

Edgar Maddison Welch dindo muffin

>Sup Forums calls it cheese pizza so it makes sense that an entire political conspiracy does too.

Incredible mirroring here.

there was no shooting

how much do you get paid?

be reasonable. they are

About tree fiddy.

could they have been more obvious? even making Bigfoot comparisons

NICE DIGITS