Okay assholes, if I can't have an abortion and I can't have birth control...

Okay assholes, if I can't have an abortion and I can't have birth control, then how the FUCK am I supposed to not have a baby?

>inb4 hurr don't have sex

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_overruled_United_States_Supreme_Court_decisions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not posting tits with a time stamp

>inb4 the most reasonable answer

kys my senpai

Use period math. Use a condom. Don't let a man ejaculate in your pussy.

Use your butt.

Get sterilized. If Sup Forums's dream came true, i would get sterilized and ride the cock carousal. Checkmate, motherfuckers

you cisgender hate bigot

throw yourself into a fire right now shitlord

anti-birth control and pro-life are two separate issues

99.9% of people who favor space exploration have never been to space.

It doesn't take personal experience to be in favor of some things.

Anal only until you're married to a nice White man, then babies-a-go-go until menopause.

Have some self control

B8. But...

Keep your white legs closed.

Find a guy that can control his nut.

Condoms.

Excuse me? It's 2016, men can get pregnant if they want to!

>assuming thier gender
>implying Men cant get pregnant

2/10 needs more Social justice

Take it up the arse you slut

>men aren't allowed to have any say in pregnancy
>but are expected to give unconditional support to mothers and their children regardless of parentage
Seems pretty bullshit to me.

100% of animal rights activists are humans
100% of them will never be an animal

Maybe don't have sex before marriage you fucking degenerate coal-burning slut?

Aye guise
How come abortion is legal, but murdering a pregnant woman is double murder? -- can we use this as leverage to overturn rode v wade and troll normies into assblivion?

this
and use your head

Birth control is totes fine

Get married and have children.

>I can't have birth control,

You can have all the birth control you want, but it's not the taxpayer's job to subsidize it for you. It's not a necessity it's a L U X U R Y to have sex whenever you feel like it without consequence you stupid whore.

Also, buy abortion pills from . Banning abortion and birth control results in 1970s Romania

From india

would have been 10x funnier if aussie flag

You can have both of those because they are legal in the fine country of America. Don't let these faggots make you think otherwise for a second. Do what you want.

>men will never get pregnant
hurrr durr hurrr durr hurrr durr hurrr durr hurrr durr hurrr durr hurrr durr hurrr durr hurrr durr hurrr durr

>77%
Source fucking where? Oh, I get it, your vagina, right?

Excuse me, but did pic related just assume that men can't become pregnant?

T R I G G E R E D

Good luck with that, you'd get destroyed in court. Just amend the constitution defining personhood as starting at conception.

marry early and have babies. its what women are best at

not for long, after trump stacks the supreme court full of conservatives roe v wade is done

Having to take care of a kid you are not ready for can ruin your life, and can ruin that kids life. The option should always be there, pro-life is bad for society. Of course its always rich conservatives that are prolife, because they don't know what its like to have a kid you can't pay for, and can't grasp what it means to grow up poor. It's miserable and stunts you for life. Couldn't give less of a fuck about women's rights though, its for the good of society and for the good of the parents, and even for the good of the child.

P.S.
If you're a prolifer, you must be a vegetarian, or you are inconsistent. Pigs and cattle can have similar levels of intelligence to babies and toddlers, but you kill them all the time.
>but human life is sacred
Biased point of view, you are a human, of course its in your best interest to say that human life is sacred or somehow more important than other life.

Also, pro-choice is anti-nigger so I thought pol would be all for it.

No it's not you fucking idiot, kek. That shit was decided long ago and if you think Trump or his supreme court will do anything regarding it you're a mouthbreathing degenerate, kys.

Good. Baby-making is a woman's only natural worth.

Abortion is literally murder. I don't care how fucked up society gets because idiot sluts can't keep their legs shut, it's wrong and should be banned.

How the fuck do people actually get accidentally pregnant? Option one, easiest and very effective, pulling the fuck out. Option two, use your menstrual cycle. Option three (and what you should be doing if you're having random sex) use a fucking condom. Option 4, use the pill. Option 5 use the myriad of other birth controls available. If you're too stupid to not get pregnant when you don't want to there is something seriously wrong with you.

>If you're a prolifer, you must be a vegetarian, or you are inconsistent.
we're not jainists you dumb nigger, the argument is that killing innocent human beings is wrong. it's not inconsistent if you acknowledge the speciesism

He won't have to.
Once Christians get wind of conservative SC judges being appointed they will bring it back to be revisited. You don't get the final say.
You really aren't that smart.

Kiwi knows from experience, don't you lamb shank?

Nah mate.
Pro life, except for niggers.
Niggers should be allowed and even encouraged not to have kids.

No, hes right and you're an idiot.

>Okay assholes, if I can't have an abortion and I can't have birth control, then how the FUCK am I supposed to not have a baby?
>
>>inb4 hurr don't have sex

Well that would be one obvious way. I mean if you're inexperienced and in a hurry to try it that can be tough I know, but have a little self control. Just practice sodomy until you are ready to commit.

What if I was raped? What if I was a child who was raped by her father? Would you let me have an abortion then?

you could try not being a degenerate whore

I'm not having my hard fucking earned tax dollars going towards jamals baby that didnt get aborted.

This.
Unless you're the fucking Pope contraception is fine.

Abortion is murder. Contraception is smart.

no, that doesn't make sense
kill the rapist, not the child, the child didn't have anything to do with it

MEN CAN GET PREGNANT YOU
TRANSPHOBIC PIECE OF SHIT
REEEEEE

... .. .
Saged.
We are being slammed because a major Obama supporter has been outed as a pedophile and because Clinton is losing in multiple states in the recount due to fraud.
Also, you are supposed to have a baby.

Please do. Ride until you have AIDS and die. That'd be great.

Hahaha holy shit you're beyond retarded, you bootlicking piece of human garbage. Roe vs Wade is not going anywhere faggot. It didn't go anywhere with Reagan, HW Bush or Bush Jr and it's certainly not going anywhere with Trump. How fucking stupid are you?

>inb4 hurr don't have sex

Why are you trying to make it seem like the most obvious and effective answer is dumb?

fpbp as usual

Don't be a whore and keep your virginity.

>ignore all arguments and just restate your point
>its not inconsistent as long as you acknowledge that its inconsistent
I might be down for this.

Try harder, folks.

>Reagan, HW Bush or Bush Jr
it's in the judicial branches' hands, not the executive branch

THE GETS DONT LIE!

PRAISE KEK!

buy the birth control yourself you whore

I don't want to pay taxes you can get blacked by tyrone

nobody is ready to take care of a kid. children draw out a level of responsibility and love that is impossible to fathom until u actually have to take care of them. this change in character is good for society.

the real issue is promiscuity and sex addiction. the issue has never been abortion. abortion is just an extreme solution for the consequences of sex addiction.
the real solution is to get married early, have all the sex u want, and have many beautiful babies so our culture survives

Oh noes. Men intend to protect their private genetic property against willful destruction by an irresponsible co-owner.

The horror. Whatever shall we do?

based on the logic of this argument, people who don't pay taxes shouldn't have a say in how their country is run. sounds good to me desu

95% of multiculturalism advocates are rich jews, 100% of them don't live anywhere near non-whites. Gas chambers when?

i would say more than 77% of leaders in general are probably men

The majority of women are pro life.

it would only be inconsistent if there's no difference between a human and non-human animals.
are you making that claim?

>carousal
Learn to spell first. Men find that attractive.

>that pic misgendering FTM trans

wow
i just cant even

wowwwww

>the real solution is to get married early, have all the sex u want, and have many beautiful babies so our culture survives

TFW no wholesome young white wife who wants nothing more than to get pregnant repeatedly and raise babies

abortion should not only be legal
It should be legal for up until they turn 18

Slut

Keep a Tic-Tac between your knees, whore.

>If you're a prolifer, you must be a vegetarian, or you are inconsistent.

Wow. The strawman of all strawmans. BRAVO you silly whore.

You think just because this Supreme Court is going to be conservative they're going to magically overturn Roe vs Wade? Nah

Why are you giving such a lowball estimate?

>this moral midget votes in my country
sad!

There are some people who are already living in very poor conditions and can barely take care of themselves. I agree that you can never truly be emotionally ready to take care of a kid, but having a kid when you have to work two jobs just to pay the bills is a terrible idea and bad for society.

I'll take your shitty b8. I'm not a vegetarian because people aren't cows.

>FTM trans
Mental illness*

fpbp

>77% of pro lifers are men
Really makes the pathways go noggin

I guess you don't understand how the game works. Whatever a woman thinks is true. If a woman doesn't want her baby, then it's not a person, and she can kill it. But if she wants the baby and you kill it, it's murder. It's a magical power women have called "women are always right". You can't argue with them for this reason.

chimp detected

Are you saying that we're not just more-intelligent animals?

It's better for everyone
If they come out retarded or schizophrenic or coalburning
Just abort them and try again

But killing plants is still killing life. So you shouldn't eat anything.

>inb4 animal life is worth more than plant life

Of course you'd say that, you're an animal.

So you're saying in order to be pro-life you have to be dead.

>magically overturn Roe vs Wade
damn, you're right, they've never overturned anything bef-

oh shit wait:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_overruled_United_States_Supreme_Court_decisions

Don't be a slut.

Also funny how it mentions leaders, to avoid the fact that more than half of US women now are pro-life.

no idea why theres any post beyond that

LITERALLY SHAKING

Don't have premarital sex you fucking degenerate.

This

But gender is a social construct...

>this deflection
we're a different species, therefore species based discrimination would not be inconsistent

that's not a strawman you dumb cunt.

That's why they need to appoint Cruz.

plants have no capacity for pain.

>not a strawman
yes it is, you're pretending that the argument is:
>all life is valuable, therefore abortion is wrong
when pro-life is only a stance in the human abortion debate

why not? children give an enormous sense of worth and self esteem to a mother. much much more than the boss will ever give, and more than money will ever give.

and if shes a real woman who doesnt neglect her kids by pimping herself out for a shitty check, she will give enormous amounts of worth and self esteem to the man who is providing for her

Clearly they've overturned shit before dipshit. But they aren't going to touch Roe vs Wade. That would literally turn us into a third world shithole.