Red pill me on Sikhism Sup Forums. Is Sikhism a good religion...

Red pill me on Sikhism Sup Forums. Is Sikhism a good religion? Are Sikhs actually based or should they be kicked out just like the muzzies?

Sikhim is based they can stay.

Based but they have to go

they're actually pretty good immigrants to be honest

Brit (sikh but British first) expat here (Not sorry...I like being paid in dollars).

Eeeh Depends rlly - Older grandparent age sikhs hate Islam to their core and usually pro-west cause most of the time they worked or fought for the Raj.

We got some socjus in the new generation tho, can't blame them, suddenly you can do no wrong and everyone else is at fault? You get away with shit-ton but their mostly cucks who can't get laid (they attack temples where interracial marriages are done because they can't get any)

I think we voted leave by a majority cause we hate the EU and the muslim refugee crisis was probably one massive shit-show with every third world country migrant who can't get any qualifications hopping on the boat as-well.

Cool clothes and bitching sabers

sikhs are bro tier

>they're actually pretty good immigrants to be honest

That's great and all, but they have to go.

All the Indians i hate irl are Hindu. That pretty much says it all

Based as fuck and refuse to be cucked.

I would trust my redpilled young athletic tween daughter to be alone with a babysitting middle aged single Sikh man desu senpai

I'm a non baptised Sikh. My family immigrated to Canada in the late 80's and I was born and raised in Canada. Most Sikhs ethnic background would be Punjabi but I have seen white and African Sikhs but it is a rare sight. Even tho my grandparents are technically over the working age they still want to wake up everyday and go work. Yeah I know the younger generation of Punjabi/Sikh kids are getting involved in Gangs and etc but a majority of Sikhs in Canada are fairly peaceful and have a very low crime rate and our family's kind of force us to study and go to school ( I don't know if forcing your kids to go to school and becoming a doctor is a good thing but I guess it's better than those parents who ignore their kids and let them get into drugs and etc) if you have any questions feel free to ask away

Sikh women are objectively the most beautiful.
Just thinking about those fine feminine facile follicles.....

post your kirpan with a timestamp to prove it

1) you only have a karpan if youre a baptised sikh and have a turban. Not all practicing Sikhs are baptised and have turbans.

2) this was my high school graduation photo

How about this?

Sikhs don't proselytize, and they don't try to impose their rules on anyone else.

They do their own thing without interfering in other people's lives.

Sikhs are excellent.

>Is Sikhism a good religion?
Who cares? It's filthy Indian garbage.
>should they be kicked out
Yes, they're filthy Indians.

we like you too friend

How can there be such a thing as non-baptised sikhs? I thought that you have to take amrit to be part of the khalsa.

Not every person who is sikh has a turban. If you've ever been to a temple their are dozens of people who are not baptised and do not have turbans. A few of my cousins and uncles who are practicing Sikhs have haircuts. Being baptised is more of a life choice and although a majority of Sikhs are ethnically Punjabi, Sikhism is the religion but it isn't the culture. Their culture would be Punjabi. When you go to a sikh persons house you don't eat "Sikh" food or listen to Sikhs music, or talk in Sikh. You eat Punjabi food, listen to punjabi music , you speak Punjabi. Sikhism isn't very strict on inforcing religious beliefs on fellow Sikhs. It's more of a personal decision. You can still follow the religion and eat meat and drink if you're a punjabi person (drinking is apart of the punjabi culture but not apart of sikhism) but if you choose to become baptised you choose to quit drinking and not eat meat and become more religious person. It's not inforced it's more of a personal decision

You are correct when you say you have to be baptised to be apart of khalsa. Many punjabi people as they age and realise they've done all the things in life and are ready to settle down and become a better sikh often get baptised later in life but you don't have to become baptised. Every sikh male whether or not he is baptised or not his middle name regardless would still be Singh

>We should remove a important proxy religion that would easily destroy Mudslimes for fucking with them 'again' even if they were greatly out numbered.

>Paki shill detected.