Atheism

>Atheism
>redpilled
Pick one
Living for the Lord Jesus is the most redpilled thing you can do. Anyone saying kike on a stick is JIDF or ignorant.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinto
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus is crap. Jesus is the red pill for the people unable to control their own morality.

People on pol need to see the scriptures where Jesus attacked the Jewish elite and called them liars. The same people that killed Jesus for telling the truth are the same people that attacked Trump, push the gay agenda etc.

Here is the scripture for your lazy asses:

From John Chapter 8

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

Pic related: The product of a Christian upbringing.

Atheists need to fucking get their head out of their ass. They are BLIND WITH PRIDE. Wake up you retards. The human eye alone is enough for you to realize that there is a creator. The bible says God is known through his creation.

STOP UNDERESTIMATING GOD. YOUR JEWISH ENEMY IS THE SAME ONES THAT KILLED JESUS AND HUNTED THE DISCIPLES OF HIM.

>tfw agnostic master race
feels fucking great. people who think they can possibly know the true nature of the universe are arrogant shitbirds.

Based leaf

>Living for the Lord Jesus

Why is your magic superbeing anymore plausible than the other ones?

>using JIDF in a derogatory way
>worshiping a Jew
lmaoing @ u

Buddhism is much more redpilled than either Atheism or Chistianity

Yeah religions that worship a jew and subverted by jews are so redpilled! I love blind faith and bootlicking! Go Trump!

>They are BLIND WITH PRIDE.

How convenient that trying to prove your God exists via the conventional means you'd use to verify literally anything else, is prideful and arrogant.

sure convinced me with those hot opinions, fagtron

Lutheranism is the double dose.

A morality based on what? What society ordains you to think? What you decide based on some fleeting notion? Some moral code that's merely a derivative of the Bible?

Come home Christian, there is no true morality without Christianity.

Just like now, Jews saw Jesus as a threat to their authority and did everything to undermine Him.

np dude

How many atheist scientists are redpilled?
give me a ratio comparing them with theists, and write about the dark ages it was all romanÅ› fault.

>Come home Christian, there is no true morality without Christianity.

Can you prove that?

Try to explain it away bud but you know in your heart he is right.

Trump led me to Christ after 30 years of Atheism.

Fuck Atheists. Literally a cult for egotistical pricks who think they are evolved and better than everyone else. That they are like mental royalty and so liberal and caring about degenerate rights.
Well fuck you. And fuck your shit.

Don't say this doesn't sound Christ-like. Because it is. Jesus wasn't a liberal pussyfaggot. Faggots.

But God Bless you all. And goodluck finding a reason to live outside your perceived superior mind.
I know because I use to be one of you ((( Atheist ))). I know what it comes down to and the reasons behind it. You are empty inside and you are rationalizing your degenerate behavior.

>How many atheist scientists are redpilled?

I don't know or fucking care because "redpilled" is a subjective term that's constantly under debate here.

> give me a ratio comparing them with theists and write about the dark ages it was all romanÅ› fault.

The fuck are you even talking about.

>Try to explain it away bud but you know in your heart he is right.

That's not how burden of proof works, but I'll bite: Japan. One of the most orderly societies with some of the lowest crime rates on Earth, and their morality has no basis in Christianity.

Also, your use of the word "bud" and your flag made me read your post in Mr. Lahey's voice.

>Turn da other cheek goy
>My kingdom is not of this woyld goy
>...If you kill your enemies they win goy

it confused me a little how most /atheist warriors/ are literally gay

i guess they hate the church with a passion for not letting them be the little girl

This doesn't mean they are atheist. They have morality and principles based on Shinto

>these earliest Japanese writings do not refer to a unified "Shinto religion", but rather to a collection of native beliefs and mythology.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinto

>This doesn't mean they are atheist.

I'm not arguing that the Japanese are atheist. I'm arguing that morality can exist without Christianity as a basis.

Japan has one of highest suicide numbers among young people in the world

Why do Atheists always vote like Jews and Christians the opposite? I thought we were the Jewish puppets?

>believing that there is a guy who made all this but have not ever. not a single time shown himself to people or shown any proof that he exist and believing that he just IS there based on what some guy said 2000 years ago.

>redpilled
Being atheist is the logical outcome, there is no proof that he exist so there is no reason to be a diehard theist arguing that he does.

>not going for a germanic church like the NAK

And?

somebody once told me jesus is a space ghost who can only eat the souls of the willing

>jesus is a space ghost who can only eat the souls of the willing

One of those things is true.

quads and I convert to Orthodoxy

I actually know the guy in the picture and he's a die hard Mormon

I'm not defending (((atheists))), it's just a fact that Christianity is inherently cucked.

Did he convert or is this picture just an elaborate ruse to troll atheists?

Get behind your paladin.
I'm a fa/tg/uy and I know a beholder when I see one.

if you keep telling everyone their lives have no sense they will try to find one, pretty much everyone in those circles gets depressed or become very radial towards people diferent than them, look at the SJW movment they're there just because they havr no other meaning to give to their lives, now a lotof them will push further to even harm their democracy because they have nothing more.

I don't think he's a convert

>not atheist
>not Christian, but still religious

you just defeated yourself, buddy. Morals are derived from religious values/teachings.

Do it anyway faggot.

I'll dox you.

Wow! I was gonna finish my Phd in Philosophy by writing my thesis on Russian Nihilism and it's influence on mid-20th Century Existentialism, but now that I've seen this 14 year old's meme on the 4channel, I sure don't wanna look uncool like that kid in the picture! I'm going to worship our Lord Baby Jesus!

how much of this do you believe is real?

2 points: you're asking people to become Christians out of hate. and....
Jesus never existed.

Christians support Israel way more than atheists do

This has nothing to do with the argument I'm having.

>you just defeated yourself, buddy. Morals are derived from religious values/teachings.

Did you read the thread at all? says that there is no morality without Christianity. I cite the Japanese as a people with a set of morals that have no basis in Christianity.

I'm not arguing whether or not morals are derived from religion. I'm arguing whether or not all morals are derived from Christianity and only Christianity.

No I just hijacked the bottom's posts. I agree that morality does not come inherently from Christianity.

Why do people identity as atheists and form subcultures around atheism?

There's nothing to talk about except how shitty religion is. Nothing about it is productive.

>Middle eastern desert jew religion
>redpilled european religion
pick one christ cucks

>Why do people identity as atheists and form subcultures around atheism?

People like to feel like they belong, and knowing that other people believe the same shit they do makes them feel more secure. There's also the fedora tippers who think vocally proclaiming their atheism and talking shit about religion makes them look intelligent.