What are you, Sup Forums?

filteries.com/dist/politics.html

this doesn't feel right

bump for people takin it

Post the whole thing and r8 mine

can't, on mobile and i already tabbed out of it.

but i do like the surplus in your budget though

Hmmm

im noticing none of us got out of the first square from the centre, i usually score high on minarchy and right on other tests- though
who did you vote for?

Trump, why what would you guess? You have to actively try to get out of the first and second squares on this test because everything is weighted so awkwardly. I think you can get away with the filter labeling you "ultra progressive" while having a death penalty for race

just confirmin, also i think you're right.
but even the leaf didn't get out of the first square, and hell it looks like he really tried

Fight me.

TAXES ARE THEFT, EVERYTHING IS LEGAL

rate me, you intolerable leftist faggots.

Why no constitution?
> State religion
> Brothels, prostitutes, gambling and drugs completely unrestricted
y tho

> State religion
> Brothels, prostitutes, gambling and drugs completely unrestricted
y tho

Paleolibertarianism, boi. Social pressure; not government intervention, will put these 'dungeons of degeneracy' out of business.
There's also nothing wrong with gambling, imo.

>why no constitution?

1) Its useless. Doesn't actually stop the government from doing anything bad. There is no such thing as magic paper that stops evil.

2) "limited monarchy" is stupid.

There will be no voting. There will be no egalitarianism. There will be no parliament.

Instead, there will be a monarch who has total power, and whatever other government He deems necessary to run his Kingdom serves entirely at His pleasure.

R8 m3 m8

thoughts?

>Equal Rights for Women
>Equal Rights for Immigrants

why bother?

not far from mine own, I like

Not at all concerned about corruption? What prevents the monarch from being a horrible dictator?
Somehow I doubt that people are going to stop being degenerate just because you have a fashy public culture. Degeneracy and decay is always going on.

Guaranteed minimum pension is a boomer-tier meme. Unemployment benefits is okay, but I'd think it discourages people from getting off welfare.

I hate how political spectrums are designed.
Traditional values aren't statist (as there are no statist precursor to traditions).. Individualism is a leftist ideology. Collectivism belongs on the right.

It's not just this political spectrum. It's every one. They all imply that user has no real views outside of the mainstream dichotomy.

> That deficit
Wew lad. Might want to try and balance the budget

>Equal Rights for Immigrants
Assuming all immigrants are skabars or from 3rd world shitters, immigrants can be whites or Japanese as well

>Equal Rights for Women
I would rather see would single mom work instead for a living of leaching

>daily reminder if you're not light blue to yellow you're worthless scum

>second question

What do they mean by 'class' in this sense?

*rather see single moms work instead of leaching off others

>is christian
>acts christian
Now apply this to an entire country. Sure some will not be christian, and some christians will not act christian. But the vast majority will, and due to immense public pressure, degeneracy will be all but destroyed. This is as people will fear actually doing shit, and those that do will be outcast from society, and hated so much, that many will probably commit suicide, or leave the country. Due to this, the market will have very few brothels, and very few prostitutes.
Even if this isn't how it turns out, I still don't think it should be illegal to trade your services in such a way.

Why not solve the single mother problem instead of memeing about equal rights for women? Feminism has been one of the worst decisions our civilisation has ever made.

Depends what you mean by Christian. We used to have a de facto Christian society, and look where we are now. Doubt is a corrosive factor within Christianity as well as nihilism is a corrosive factor within society. You can push back against doubt and nihilism, but you can never fully make them go away, hence why we've seen the civilizational cycle repeat itself over and over.

Fight me

SHALL

Not everything can be fixed by the government, this is an cultural issue. The reason why United States has many single moms is because the state rewards that type of behavior. Make welfare and other benefits better for those who are married and place limits on how much one can take. A single mom can get benefits for the rest of her life from the state.

>Universal Basic Income
>That budget
Disgusting

>Depends what you mean by Christian
The state will encourage christian behaviour, through the celebration of christian holidays. In order for an immigrant to gain citizenship, they need to know a lot about christianity; history, beliefs, practices, prayers, etc. These are things only strong christians would know.
Both of these things would result in a rather ardently christian population.

the state will also hold religious ceremonies, hold worship sessions, etc.

>try to find something wrong with this
>you can't

mine's shit

Enjoy having your country bought up by the Chinese m8.

You're right, Chang. I forgot to select Treason in the Death Penalty category.

hehehe how can u even compete with my statist superiority

Did this a second time with the updated one. How much do you hate me, Sup Forums?

>:^)

Updated one.

>no spending
>tax em anyway
cool

Probably pretty shit

kek

fixed

user's country has an amazing rainy day fund. The economy shits itself in excitement each time its used.

That deficit tho

How would you enforce the constitution without any government budget? What would the government even be for?

only picked constitution because "no government" wasn't an option.

> What would the government even be for?

exactly

Really makes your brain work