Daily reminder that if you're white and you do not plan on having kids you are CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white...

Daily reminder that if you're white and you do not plan on having kids you are CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race.

Other urls found in this thread:

copulins.freeservers.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's why we have in vitro/in vivo fertilization

I welcome our Chinese overlords. I can't stand white liberals.

NO OTHER RACE IS CAPABLE OF THIS LEVEL OF KEKOLDRY.

I'd love to have kids but my waifu cannot give birth. Not to 3D children anyway.

I will have bioengineered orange kids named after the donald. fight me.

You memecucks are pathetic.

Sad.

I'm going to adopt an african, just so he and I can get on welfare.

Then, I will raise him as a strong, proud muslim hotep, names Muhammad-xXx impregnating as many White Sluts as possible at an early age so he too can continue the on the welfare grift gravy train.

If you have a child you are effectively entitled to ~$60k in real income, thanks to good ole uncle sam. They (your taxes) will pay me to Cuck the west. Eat shit alt-right cucks, you can stay mad online while I'm outhere getting this free government money.

checked
>my waifu cannot give birth
Seems to be the case, sadly enough. I've tried everything to get my waifu pregnant.
She's still disconcerted.

What are the ethnic groups of Canada?

Turk here, I am going to have alot of kids with a german woman to save the turkish race!

Women are so corrosive to the male mind, that our rulers use surrogates to procreate, and buttfuck each other for fun.

copulins.freeservers.com/

>Truth

But pol, the only women that flirted with me and were easy to get along with in the past 2 years have been black, plus one Jewish girl

Maybe I need to go to Church more often

why should i care if there are white people in the future? it's just a skin colour

>yep

Why this guy looks miserable?

define [having]

gon impregnate my korean gf and im going to enjoy it

He has to deal with Africans on a day-to-day basis in a work environment. Very incompetent race.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

B-but having it all means not having children!

Plan all you like but to have kids you need to stick your cock in a vagina and I don't see the faggots that keeps making these threads doing that.