LOOK AT ME

LOOK AT ME

I'M THE YANKEE NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QOsLdT4slsk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

D.C. should just annex NOVA.

It got BLACKED. Virginia's beyond saving, just like Maryland. If you ever loved us, dixie brothers, you know where to drop the first nuke.

t. Marylander

Everyone from Dallas and up is a Yankee.

I'm inclined to agree

>tfw old enough to remember California before it became a leftist shithole

youtube.com/watch?v=QOsLdT4slsk

As someone from NC I'm really glad we didn't go blue this year. the media was shitposting pretty fucking hard that we were going to become a swing state, and then a blue state just like VA

Seem to have put that execution on hold

I think that NC finds itself in a much better position to defend itself than Virginia. The rest of the land of Virginia acts as a buffer between D.C. and North Carolina, making it harder to do to you what they did to Virginia.

its the DC suburbs, liberals move south infest the place same with Florida the state that needs to be purged for traitors is NC who voted for Obongo in 2008

Robert E. Lee would be ashamed of you.

Just drop one right in the middle of DC. And another in Baltimore. And a third in Alexandria. Fuck.

But one thing that matters is the state Republicans lost big league. Lost the governorship, lost the conservative judges, lost Attorney General.

They're going to redraw these districts, surely. That's going to cost House reps some seats. Look at this batshit insane map, how the hell did they get away with it

did someone forget that (((someone))) let 60,000 felons vote?

Should have never reincorporated Arlington. It was a trap.

But how and why did this happen to Virginia???

Its all the human trafficking from Central America up to the DC area. Particularly all the unaccompanied children Obama wanted to help out his Pizza and spirit cooking buddies.

Does anyone truly believe these are the real results?

We'll never know the truth about this election.

How is Gerrymandering legal?

D.C.

Because there's no logical way that you can't gerrymander. District lines need to be drawn somewhere.

Why would it be illegal?

I don't think it's really all DC. You could wipe Fairfax County off the map and Clinton still wins, albeit just barely.
I think, in the end, they really did manage to push the border of the CSA a bit further south. NOVA has changed culturally.

Because Justice Bob Edmunds said it was. But he's gone now. RIP ;_;

How did the state people lose?

They didn't lose by much. Attorney General was lost by 20k votes. Governor was lost by about 10k.
But I would chalk it up to a state legislature that got trigger happy and wound up being too damn conservative for the constituents. NC is similar to south Virginia in culture (in all my humble experience). It's not fucking Alabama. There was going to be hell to pay for HB2 and i'm surprised the Republicans did as well as they did, especially Trump

Serious question, why does the riding map looks so ridiculous?

Virginians are to the south as quadroons are to blacks.

Trump just sold out your cheap Chinese t-shirts and rebel flags.

>dipshit confederates

No rebel left behind, user.

>the only way i can argue is to insult.

Did you know that Springfield Illinois is farther south than Richmond Virginia! It's true!

You what else is true? Skinwalkers fuck your mom all day on the Rez.

The people who drew the map packed all the large cities into their own districts, leaving the rest of the districts in rural North Carolina. The one blue district in the Northeast is just a ton of black people.

Effectively, they concede defeat by packing likely Dem voters in 3 districts so that the other 9 will be easy victories. Republicans might not have the majority in the US House if this was not done by both sides in multiple states.

The entire system is pretty silly

Because both parties do it and neither party wants to give up that power.

The party has the power to change it. But it benefits the party in power.

The AG and Govenor lost because H2B cost the state money, and that's about it. They even tricked moderate "conservatives" to vote for them, and I swear if they start fucking shit up things are going to go from bad to worse around here.

I can't find anything out about their position on Gun Control by the way, you have any idea? I hope to god they fuck off on that front.

I'd be careful, Mecklencuck County is growing very quickly and becoming ever bluer with all the New Yorkers moving into that exact city for some reason

I agree that Cooper played the moderate to win. But If you remember, in the TV ads, Cooper promised to "Stop with the social legislation", code that he wasn't going to make NC California but rather get the state off of CNN and stop businesses from leaving. I don't think they're going to implement any radical leftist change

I don't think anyone in the NC government has any ambition to institute gun control. There's no reason. It would just make them less popular. Republicans still hold the actual legislature anyway

NC already has rather extreme gun control compared to most of the states. Can't buy a handgun without permission from the state

Two words: government jobs. Tells you everything you have to know about VA being blue.

Chris chan is such a lardass underprivileged lesbian womyn his vote counted for millions

It isn't that hard to believe

Trump won Virginia in the primary, but lost pretty badly in the northern part of the state. Lots of establishment conservatives and well-connected elites who live near Washington would love Hillary even if they're "conservative".

Also Kaine being the running mate means something, he's fairly popular. I'm just surprised Trump did as well as he did considering he pulled out resources from the state a month beforehand

holy shit that's some top tier gerrymandering.

>raise taxes on Virginia substantially as pretty much his only legacy
>popular
They deserve what's coming to them

It's not their fault. It's the politicians and white-collar workers in D.C. who buy property down in virginia to be in "nature" and they have turned the place blue.

Remember, when these yuppies move into your neighborhood, start burning crosses on their lawns. Worked for my state so far

I can support them keeping business here as long as they don't go full retard like the federal breed of dems usually do. I would like the bathroom bill to stay though, the damage is already done, and none of the people that left for it are people we actually want in the state anyway.

I was really hoping for some suppressors.

>big league

I think you are confused, friend; it's actually "bigly".

>mfw I live within 10 miles of him.

I live in the Woodbridge area... come save us from the libtards!

Lots and Lots of illegals and rapefugees in the area too down this way... Lots of libtards moving out of DC because they cant afford it anymore.

Fair enough, but McCrory wasn't the kind of hardline conservative who would do what you want. The state legislature would make him.
McCrory was the Mayor of Charlotte for Christ's sake

Maybe national legislation can get us some suppressors.

I live around there too. Everything north of Fredericksburg is essentially the DC suburbs. South of that feels more like the rest of the US south.

NOVA has way to many Niggers, Spics, and Mudslimes to ever be saved.

This. We real Virginians consider NOVA a disgrace to the state.

a lot of people in NOVA have 6 and 7 figure comfy government jobs

they don't want Trump making tweets about out of control spending and unbalanced budgets, production costs, red tape, etc

they vote blue because democrats don't give a shit about wasting other people's money, they just raise taxes when the cash starts running low

It's funny because if WV merged with VA the state would have went red for Trump this election.

Most Republicans in DC and the suburbs voted for Shillary. In DC proper, Hillary got 93% of the vote. Higher than she did in Detroit.

It makes more sense when you understand that the closer you get to physical proximity to DC the more the Parties merge together. Until you enter DC and you simply have the UniParty.

I'm really, really surprised Detroit was as heavy for Clinton as it was. I know that there are just so many black people there Dem dominance is unavoidable but all of Trump's messages were tailored to that stupid city

...really makes me think...

It wasn't. The corrupt bitch in charge of elections for Wayne County looked like a deer in the headlights when she was being interviewed and she had to tell everyone that it's unlikely Wayne County can even be recounted because multiple voting machines had their tamper stickers modified without permission from the Michigan Elections Commission because "votes were being run through 3-4-5 times"

It's almost as if demonizing the majority voters us a bad strategy.

They never post coherent points or actual arguments, just hurl angry insults and claim silent majority. Very similar to how /qa/ncer posts.

wtf i love white women again now

Actually, I take back my praise of Virginia - they are the most cucked Southern State.

worth it for the cutie on the furthest right d3su fAmalam

Blame the yankee faggots in NoVA.

Hopefully Trump can drain the swamp and reduce the government workforce, so many of these government employees in NoVa can fuck off back to where they came from.

>where they came from

Rootless cosmopolitans probably don't know where they came from desu.

The rest of the south will vote Democrat too unless someone stops the demographic decline.

The south has handled worse demographics desu.

In the 1870s South Carolina was still over 50% black for fucks sake.