"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"

>"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"
>is autistic virgin Sup Forumsack

Why don't you guys actually go out and get laid if you want to save the White race so badly?

Huh. I was really hoping someone else would do it. I'm doing my part by memeing r-right?

I do more than my part but I can't carry the white race on my back, especially if they're set on their own destruction. I'll have children when I'm financially stable, have a wife I've been with for years, and WILLING. It's not my goal to just have as many kids as possible whetger I can give them a good life or not. That's what niggers do.

That's great.

Sometimes I wonder if becoming patrons for younger couples who can't afford children yet could become a thing.

We meme it for good looking people to do so

This desu. If you have trouble getting laid you probably have trash genetics. No need to beat oneself over it. It's OK that our women have high standards. They generally protect our blood better than the other races. God bless them.

Because I'm not white, I'm Cuban-American.

I wish more white people here could actually get fucking laid though, and bear children. Maybe 2-3 children.

i could see it. You don't want to incentivize couples who just don't want to(or shouldn't) have kids to do so, but I truly believe being poor growing up isn't good for most children. Especially if it means going to a school with a lot of minority students who will bully them. Going to a low income but vast majority white school with subpar teachers and facilities would be better for them than going to a "better" school with lots of minorities that will bully them. That will fuck up their development.

Ideally, grandparents and the extended family should be helping financially to make sure their grandchildren have the best opportunities, but our culture doesn't really encourage that. That's where the importance placed on independence and self-reliance in America, a positive trait, goes a little too far.

I have a blue eyed blonde hair child.

>Getting laid= 1488

What did the cocksmoking faggot op mean by this?

>I wish more white people here could actually get fucking laid though

Doesn't happen, white women just want chad and tyrone

You have died.
You lose.

How did I die? What am I doing here now?

OK Sup Forums we have dox

>Maybe 2-3 children.
I'm thinking like 6-8

Thank /U/

>tfw too stupid to be white

I can't have kids when I'm in school and don't have a real career yet. Some people actually like to prepare for children. As for the virgins and NEETs, I see no issue with them promoting this idea even if they can't/won't take part themselves. Let's alienate allies, sounds great. Are you Jewish by chance?

Getting laid and being able to find and hold down a committed relationship with a woman who would be a good wife and mother...

These are two very very different things

>I truly believe being poor growing up isn't good for most children
Yeah. Wasn't so great for me desu. My parents were always talking about and stressing out about money (and were depressed). It can turn children kind of gloomy.
I'm still extremely thrifty. Not jew-like though, I don't ask for refunds all the time and stuff like that (kek I know it's mostly just a meme). I just don't buy pointless shit ever.
>Ideally, grandparents and the extended family should be helping financially to make sure their grandchildren have the best opportunities, but our culture doesn't really encourage that. That's where the importance placed on independence and self-reliance in America, a positive trait, goes a little too far.
Huh yeah. I thought it might have been more of a thing in the past. Must have made more sense when children were the ones who would care for you when you're old. Not having children must have felt very empty.

But I'm not white.

Because I'm a loser that's still in school and can't support a family

My family was pretty poor when I was growing up but my parents did as good of a job as possible in the situation. I didn't have nice things but that didn't bother me, I didn't miss what I never had. That's something that still benefits me today, I don't feel the need to have much more than the basics.

That's not to say that kids shouldn't ever be treated or rewarded, just that kids don't come with any expectations at all, and won't have any if they're not spoiled. It's the same thing with discipline, the habits you set with homework as a child stick with you and letting your child slack off with this is doing them a huge disservice later on. My parents weren't so good with this, and I struggle with discipline today.

Way off topic but I just wanted to say that for all future pol parents :-)

Girlfriend doesn't wanna have kids yet and we're not where we wanna be financially. I refuse to raise children in poverty.

I'm trying to wear her down on the no kids thing though. She doesn't want kids at all but I'm hoping she'll grow out of it because if she won't give me a son I'll probably find someone who will.

>The US would rather pay a couple of niggers money to have about three children when they have no job and are government housed.
>They won't financially assist me in getting a family started even when I'm employed but only at 9 bucks because my CS degree apparently is worth less than toilet paper

You fucking tell me jackass.

>have children
>immigrants outbreed you anyway
>children get sent off to war to die for Israel

not a good strategy