The less-than-500 counties that Hillary Clinton carried nationwide encompassed a massive 64 percent of America’s...

>The less-than-500 counties that Hillary Clinton carried nationwide encompassed a massive 64 percent of America’s economic activity as measured by total output in 2015. By contrast, the more-than-2,600 counties that Donald Trump won generated just 36 percent of the country’s output—just a little more than one-third of the nation’s economic activity.

>Trumpland consists of hundreds and hundreds of tiny low-output locations that comprise the non-metropolitan hinterland of America

Sup Forums why are you so unproductive and low-output?

I thought white people were "superior"

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/the-us-would-be-running-budget-surpluses-if-it-were-all-white/
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/11/08/us/politics/election-exit-polls.html?_r=0
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/aus9010.pdf
link.springer.com/article/10.1093/jurban/jti065
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495080/
readabstracts.com/Sociology-and-social-work/Validity-of-self-report-of-illicit-drug-use-in-young-hypertensive-urban-African-American-males.html#b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The vast majority of Trump voters are dumb hicks and jobless, salty rust belt residents

Sup Forums isn't relevant.

success and wealth attracts leeches. There are many more leeches than successful people. These leeches, who mass around populous, wealthy regions vote democrat.

Easy to understand.

>The vast majority of Trump voters are dumb hicks and jobless, salty rust belt residents

Let's assume you're right. Why are they salty? Should they be happy about these conditions? Why do you look down on your fellow countrymen who are obviously not prospering as they, and you, think they should? How do you propose to solve the poor conditions these people are in?

Your first reaction is to look down and insult them. Why?

According to exit polls trump won all income brackets above $50,000. Hillary Clinton only won of the two below 50,000. Democrats win the urban centres to a large extent, evidently that is due To the minorities and or welfare cases voting for them in mass. most people with a high income vote conservative, so to a large extent the people that own the companies that are generating all of the countries income voted for Trump.

Evidently all of the counties that Trump won are responsible for sustaining the country, Apple employees are going to have a hard time on their computers if they have no meat and produce coming their way. Of the over 80% of American counties Trump won pretty much entirely account for all of the agriculture in America.

true

Republishits can't into economics

because they're fucking worthless. they're the type of morons who either join the military (and lose) then bitch and complain for the rest of their life and depend on gibs just to survive. Then there are the other types who are too fucking stupid to get a job so the government has to subsidize their existence (to the detriment of productive consumers).

If you're so fucking useless an illiterate Mexican or fucking chinese child slave laborer can do your job you should just fucking kill yourself.

According to exit polls from the election that is blatantly untrue. It's like me saying all liberals are useless welfare cases! However I would have an easier time making that argument with the exit polls from the election considering the only income brackets Hillary won was below 50,000. Irony...

You do know that just general government spending is calculated into this, right? So a bunch of niggers who get shit tons of money spent on them is calculated into this as somehow being better, I mean, spending on nogs and spics who aren't actually productive will actually increase spending and GDP even though it doesn't mean anything good and we're just wasting money to sustain low-IQ people who couldn't make it on their own.
Really, low output is fine as long as they aren't massive net sinks and actually produce more than they consume, and what really hammers that home is that without low-IQ civilizationally inept minorities like spics and blacks, we'd be running massive surpluses.
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/the-us-would-be-running-budget-surpluses-if-it-were-all-white/

I figured you would hang yourself after such a crushing defeat, leafgrapher. How can you go on posting your blatant data misrepresentations after we've already seen through the lies?

Its using a pointless metric. In terms of actual goods delivered, the red areas win. In terms of services rendered, such as divorce lawyers, blue areas win.

>Doesn't count commuters
Almost all wealthy people commute into the cities to do their business, its mostly poor people that live in the cities that contribute most heavily to economic output.

Saged.
We are being slammed because a major Obama supporter has been outed as a pedophile and because Clinton is losing in multiple states in the recount due to fraud.

Actually most welfare cases vote bro that's an indisputable fact. So let's live in your fairytale though, you generalize and insults all of these people from these counties; do you at least have the integrity to not consume their products? Or do you go to the grocery store and grab your package chicken, get your fresh vegetables, all of your nuts and seeds that these worthless individual's produce that these worthless individuals producec?

>european americans pay taxes
>federal tax money gets pumped directly into concrete jungles
>le """economic output"""

>links to fake news site
>into the pits of hell it goes

but i'll still bite. spics and niggers don't even account for the majority of welfare spending. the majority of people on welfare are white and when you include government programs that people don't traditionally count as welfare(like the mortgage interest deduction) the amount of money that whites get from the government is astronomical.

This thread does not contain enough sources to satisfy all its claims. Sages and hidden.

you're losing your fucking jobs to third world slave labor what goods are you producing? also are you implying that when robots take your shitty jobs we should give them the right to vote because they produce goods?

Yes they don't account for majority of the welfare usage keep in mind the population difference though. Per capita blacks and Hispanics are disproportionately on welfare compared to whites

The percentage of whites who receive government assistance is most definitely lower, and the percentage of whites who actually pay taxes is most definitely higher. Arguing that there's any inkling of government favoritism towards them rather than vice versa is outstandingly hilarious

Most goods are still produced from red states, and while there has been a loss of jobs to China, its by no means all. I'm not sure what you're ranting about.

As for automation, I'm actually involved in that. It won't take as many jobs as you think.

My point is that the people who actually create things, and by which civilization is ultimately based on, vote red. Conservatism is pretty heavily correlated with manufacturing and being around the natural world for a reason.

lol dumbass i live in california we grow most of our shit here and it's the good shit not government subsidized corn.

Exactly this guy is a moron, typical liberal can't get past the basics and into the complexity. Which is where that idiotic narrative comes in the play "blacks are disproportionately on welfare and lower class" there are a multitude of different reasons for this, but that's far too complex so liberal sum it up to " oppression" and then ironically claim to be of the higher intellect

that's true for niggers but not spics and like i said if you include non-traditional welfare programs that middle class and wealthy whites use whites get a lot more than nonwhites.

>example: $300 a month in food stamps for an entire nigger family vs $10000 in a mortgage interest deduction plus medicare for a white baby boomer

>Most goods are still produced from red states
[Citation Needed]

Mexico and China would like to have a word with you.

most of your food is grown by republicans lol coast retards think people in north california think like they do

>because they're fucking worthless.
I'm curious, what is your political ideology?

>they're the type of morons who either join the military (and lose)

If there are no other options, joining the military is a good way to learn a trade and/or earn a degree, thus going from worthless to productive.

>then bitch and complain for the rest of their life and depend on gibs just to survive.

This sounds an awful lot like a demographic that votes almost %100 for Democrats.

>Then there are the other types who are too fucking stupid to get a job so the government has to subsidize their existence (to the detriment of productive consumers).

How productive are you? Would investing in these areas with the intent of creating jobs not solve this problem?

>If you're so fucking useless an illiterate Mexican or fucking chinese child slave laborer can do your job you should just fucking kill yourself.

I thought the left cared about the poor and downtrodden.

This is the day OP learns about commuting.

actually Mexicans.

This is hilarious, yes you're right California does have a lot of agriculture and produces its own food for the most part. But guess what in The vast majority of cases that doesn't happen in the counties that Hillary won. You do realize the outside of the urban areas, the counties in California that produce all of the farm goods are red ( outside of maybe one or two exceptions):.. ironically apparently I'm the dumbass

This graph shows the rich coastal areas who gave away the wealth of the red areas to foreigners and multinationals for political power. No shit we're going to rebel against them.

> Le Fake News
> An Argument
Pick one, blacks and Hispanics use astronomically more welfare per capita and are also less productive, it's indisputable

Because I was shit posting and I'm sick of this endless chain of Trump shit on Sup Forums

This is why Trump won.

so the solution is to have a dirt poor country?

Yes but they have to be productive enough in order to get those benefits and in most cases pay for them, definitely in no way welfare.

>I'm curious, what is your political ideology?
I'm a libertarian

>If there are no other options, joining the military is a good way to learn a trade and/or earn a degree, thus going from worthless to productive.
Only in America because of military-industrial complex. This is not true anywhere else in world. America is literally the only country in the world where we collect the poorly educated and make them clean ships in exchange for government benefits for life.

>This sounds an awful lot like a demographic that votes almost %100 for Democrats.
But I like I said in my earlier posts. It's less expensive to maintain unemployed niggers than it is to maintain unproductive whites.

>How productive are you? Would investing in these areas with the intent of creating jobs not solve this problem?
There's a difference between investing and subsidizing. We should stop corn subsidizes and remove tariffs so cheaper goods that are produced more efficiently can flow across our borders and benefit consumers.

>I thought the left cared about the poor and downtrodden.
Most leftists and rightwingers care about giving everyone an equal chance. Poor whites have had plenty of chances and they still do. It's their fault now.

Oh, ok. You may leave then.

>Part time waiter jobs

Trump sure didn't win with the educated or the people who live in cities. The mythos of a bunch of white people sick of being called racist doesn't exist.

Funny that only a month after the elections amazon announces automated retail.
Minimum wagers should kill themselves desu.

obama fuckhead is back!

YOU LOST BUDDY! Oh and btw repubs always inherent your garbage economy just like right now. The US is such fucking garbage it isn't funny unemployment is fucking huge thanks to demofucks and neocon retards. Kill yourself obamaleaf.

Also you LOST

Easier to maintain unemployed niggers than unproductive whites? WTF? Yeah, just don't bring up the astronomically higher costs niggers introduce via their higher levels of crime, drug use, etc.

Some Mexicans may be the idiot shovelling the dirt, but nine times out of 10 they are not the one that owns the farm and oversees everything. Those people tend to be Republican, likely everything in your fridge is thanks to them. Shit the Products that are used to build your fridge and your house likely come from Republicans, definitely come from red states/counties.

Yes and that not only makes a useless person productive and teaches them good skills, gives them options for education etc. it's also the reason why America is the superpower of the world and has such a powerful military to keep other countries and of course communism in place.

Lol dudes white people are literally ODing on drugs every day not to mention that poor whites are the reason why the Labor force participation rate is so low and again paying $350 billion to sustain agriculture is not fucking good. If we implemented a basic income for everyone it would only cost $178 billion.

>Mexicans are idiots they don't own shit but you should worship poor whites who screw shit onto appliances

> ODing on drugs everyday
and yet they still use them at lower rates than other groups based on all relevant drug use surveys

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/11/08/us/politics/election-exit-polls.html?_r=0

Actually Trump did win the white educated vote and all income brackets above 50,000. However if you're talking about minorities yes he did not win the educated minority vote or the non-educated minority vote for that matter but that's pretty standard. democrats always get the votes of minorities, mostly due to their lenient order policies and social services galore.

Brexit, trump, Italian referendum, Merkel's party losing boaters to anti-immigration in germinated likes of which hasn't been seen since World War II, alt right party making headway in France. Yes there are very clear indicators white people are sick of this race baiting and racism towards them.

Farmers can actually be quite wealthy if they do their job right and work hard. The farmer that has built everything and oversees everything, and has worked to a point that he can apply people to do the Dirty word yes they should be respected. If you don't respect them I would expect you to have the integrity and self-respect to not consume any produce and or meats.

Blacks not only use MUCH more drugs than whites, but lie about not using them much more as well.
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/aus9010.pdf
link.springer.com/article/10.1093/jurban/jti065
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495080/
readabstracts.com/Sociology-and-social-work/Validity-of-self-report-of-illicit-drug-use-in-young-hypertensive-urban-African-American-males.html#b

Then we'll drag the blue states to hell with us.

>I'm a libertarian

As a libertarian, tell me. What should be done with the poor, then?

>Only in America because of military-industrial complex.

This wasn't the point. Acquiring a skill results in a higher chance of being productive, right?

This is not true anywhere else in world. America is literally the only country in the world where we collect the poorly educated and make them clean ships in exchange for government benefits for life.

Like it or not, if we didn't have these poorly educated to protect the petro dollar, your life would likely be a whole lot worse

>But I like I said in my earlier posts. It's less expensive to maintain unemployed niggers than it is to maintain unproductive whites.

Why?

>There's a difference between investing and subsidizing. We should stop corn subsidizes and remove tariffs so cheaper goods that are produced more efficiently can flow across our borders and benefit consumers.

I agree, subsidies are basically legal bribes and the market is more efficient when government leaves it alone. What do you think will happen if needless regulations are axed and taxes are lowered? Will companies be more or less likely to invest in these areas? Will this not help the economy overall and allow people to get off benefits?

>Most leftists and rightwingers care about giving everyone an equal chance. Poor whites have had plenty of chances and they still do. It's their fault now.

Let's say you're right. Have poor blacks not been given plenty of chances as well? Why is it a white and black thing?

Or just stop providing them with food and resources. They can keep their computers, prescription drugs and lawyers

fpbp

autism incoming

I'm still waiting for him to stand up for this fallacy that you seem awesome In agreement with.

trump won with voters who pay taxes

yes we know that the feds tax actual resource producing states and funnel it into a bunch of poz-loaded horseshit what is your point

what the fuck how did this post come from a leaf

Using liberal logic the top 1% in those capunties own 90% of the wealth, and we all know 1%ers vote republican.

These where before the election took place. All of the polls and demographics were wrong, he won the white educated vote and all income brackets above $50,000.

>rich people wanted hillary
that's was the whole point
are you this dense?

you are fucking retarded
look at which counties produce the food
you cant eat money
look at which counties produce the energy
burning money is a bad way to generate electricity
look at which counties produce the stone, lumber and ore
you cant build buildings out of money
without the red counties the cities literally dont fucking exist
without the cities the red counties pay less taxes and don't have city dipshits telling them how to run their lives
you need us waaaaaay more than we need you

>36 percent
>just a little more than one-third
thanks for clarifying that for us m8