I just heard Trump is Times Magazine person of the year. They've given him shit all year...

I just heard Trump is Times Magazine person of the year. They've given him shit all year? Does anyone have a compilation picture of all his covers from Times? I'd love to shitpost that to my liberal friends.

This is just almost beyond words. It is a perfect image of everything that has happened the last year.

bonus

Remind them that they are LITERALLY Hitler too

oh, yes we cannot forget this one. They really pulled out all the stops didn't they?

Everytime he's been on the cover.

They tell us WE control the information age, then cry when they don't like the reality we memed into existence.

>mfw an American voted for a reality show star and was proud of it near me

Here ya go mate

Fuckin kek

>mfw an americuck voted for a corrupt incompetent dynastic wife of a rapist and is proud of it

POETRY

So beautiful, Ive already bought 3 of those on eBay. Im making a collage of the covers I can frame in my den.

>Mfw a trumpcuck projected near me

>mfw an americuck unironically thinks Castro was a good guy

>the Divided States of America

>meltdown covers
smdh 4real desu senpai, i remember when every (((media))) outlet was trying to meme that fucking word nonstop around aug-oct.

Anyone? I saw a great pic I wish I saved that had all their covers next to each other with the final being Trump man of the year. I wanna Dave it. Anyone have it?

Hey it's me, Dave.

>i dont know what projecting means but ill throw it around anyway

It's already been posted twice.

Its truely amazing isnt it?

OP here. Thanks user. I will shame and obliterate many liberal friends with this.

>literally what the fuck did he mean by that

>divided states

They couldn't help themselves could they?

Can I get this with the publishing dates on them?

And liberals completely ignore the jab and focus on trump being on the cover, raging incoherently at time for being a bunch of sexist nazis.

Its like pottery you see, it rhymes.

kek tfw its real

*projects behind you*

"Person of the Year" doesn't necessarily mean "best" or "most important," or even that it Time likes the person. It just means they dominated most of the news cycle, which Trump did. Every president/president-elect in the last 80(-ish?) years has been Time's POTY except Ford. It's not a value judgment.

>Friendly reminder that Hitler was Time Man Of The Year