Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XF33hUU3bmk
discaircraft.greyfalcon.us/HAUNEBU.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rocky

The Jews

The Jews.

We are. Fuck the ayys.

Probably a non humanoid race that isn't corporeal.

As in actual demons/angels territory.

The bible mentions single angels as being powerful enough to destroy life on the planet in an instant

Invisible man is winning

the greys are obviously the most red-pilled. they have figured out that aggressive human males just need a thorough anal-probing to be rendered harmless individuals.

stfu go back to your 3000 year old book

ebola-chan

Argonians

Go back to your fedora.

but the answer is the jews of course

Which species were Jesus, Muhammad, and Buddha?

The Tyranids.

Jerry Seinfields

Me

Machines, we will create Terminators that will kill everyone and take over.

Nice cucksuit, Nord.

Greys are biological androids for intelligence living in a different dimension or some shit, I think that's the mythology there.

Are these threads being made to viral for that TBS show?

thanks

Bananas ARE manmade and elohim made man in his image.

Checkmate.

Where did your god come from then christcuck?

what show?

hello jewish subversion agent
I see you are trying to undermine one true faith
please, reconsider your actions or your soul will end in hell for all eternity

what show?

not jewish, agnostic

The Tall Whites

your jewish tricks cannot defeat my trips of truth

Soon

>Norsemen
>anything but snowniggers

I hope humans will be the precursor race that litters the galaxy with inscrutable artifacts for the sole purpose of fucking with ayys

>GERMans
>anything but cancer

these

Blue avians are in charge of the solar system since the Mandela effect started.

Shadow people probably have a one up at the moment

Reptillians are in league with the shadow people so they're one unit

Greys are working for the reptillians so fuck em

Not sure on the nordics

Oh shit I forgot about the flatwoods!

Norse are BTFO the ayys right now, lizards have been quite or sometime, might be up to something big

Neither, the stars and all the planets belong to the MACHINE race.

No one.

>flatfags
>ruling anywhere
lol, retards couldn't even develop a functional caterpillar drive, let alone antigrav
>b-but muh mothman
if you faggots weren't there to sign the treaty in 1949 then you have no one to blame except yourselves when you get cucked by A FUCKING APE

>thinks Family Guy is a documentary

That's nice Ahmed.

when the fuck did I mention cartoons maplefuck

liberal humor

I don't get it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

These are by far my favorite jew memes

man and nordics will win. our true fathers from the stars will always stand by us. the insidious evil kike ayys will be broken in every dimension and every plane of existence they will be destroyed by our light.

I'm not sure who's winning, but there is a huge battle being played off now. The Cosmic Brotherhood has cordoned off the Orion sector and most likely something big is going on there.
It's not as simple as one race vs the other. There are many hybrids and certain sects of reptillians/greys don't follow the left hand path like their brethren.

I didn't know we were that powerful

You can't fool me Schlomo

>bible

lol

>Which species were Jesus, Muhammad, and Buddha?
>Jesus
didnt exist, was most likely multiple man/nordic hybrids all combined into 1 myth and then subverted by subhuman kikes(reptillian hybrids).
>Muhammad
was sub-human, most likely reptillian hybrid
>Buddha
man/nordic hybrid most likely, possibly full nordic.

>Shadow people probably have a one up at the moment
>Reptillians are in league with the shadow people so they're one unit
>Greys are working for the reptillians so fuck em
im thinking all 3 are the same entity and the greys are just suits they wear to interact with this dimension.
>Not sure on the nordics
nordics are our true fathers and our brothers in the stars.

USA USA USA!

I like this redpill

clearly the Nordic are winning

Wtf is all this?

also

the redpill. you best start believing in interdimentional intergalactic proxy wars... because you've been in one for countless lifetimes

THIS
WE WUZ AYYLIENZ UND ROMANZ UND EGYPTIANZ UND SCHEISSE

This is the same kind of exact bullshit the wewuzian niggers say when they claim their ancestors were melanoid egyptian aliens travelling in the pyramids holy shit

The Secret Space Program is easily one of the most esoteric redpills out there.

That big black triangle reminds me of that one painting from the middle ages with all the lights and rods in the sky with a big black triangle.

Nordics just beat the reptilians in the election, but the greys are funding both sides.

Grey's are proxies of the Reptilians...

You got that wrong m8.

reptilians pretty much rule our parts of the universe, even though our planet peaks the interest of many civilizations

BEST UFO FOOTAGE FROM NOVEMBER.

youtube.com/watch?v=XF33hUU3bmk

I thought there was only one of these...
anyone know where more might be?

>parasites can win

Why would anybody give a shit about Earth? Other than our ultra-rare solar eclipses.

they want our dank memes

>greys are controlled by the reptilians

You probably still think Biblioteca Pléyades isn't controlled opposition, too. With your simple little mind...

Don't you think the greys would want you to believe they're actually pawns in this game? So nobody even questions their motives? Their goals?

So simple... so naive...

>thirdphaseofmoon

Get that SHIT out of here

discaircraft.greyfalcon.us/HAUNEBU.htm

well its all a simulation so code is winning the galactic race war

There are many reasons, but I think the main one is humans (some breeds more than others) are some of the most spiritual creatures in the galaxy. Specific alien breeds like greys and reptillians are energy vampire and feed off our low frequency emotional states.
Earth is also the nexus for experimental breeding programs that have been going on for millions of years.

Nah shadow people are 100% seperate and it seems they come from another dimension yet have been aware of people for a while. They may even be former humans.

Reptillians and greys could be the same species

Nordics are shifty

Nordics. Plaedians

Insectaloids

>TFW you will never delete an alien's chin

Is it so wrong to just want to get into a fistfight with an extraterrestrial Sup Forums?

I wanna be HFY

so you have these spacecraft for what? why not use them instead of sea sailing vessels? There is a point when 'super sekret' becomes utterly pointless and keeping a space fleet classified would serve no purpose whatsoever and just be a massive resource sink

To be certain, perhaps you should go and look it up in The Big Book of Make-Believe Shit.

Draconians use these tear-shaped craft.

Makes sense about all of this attention toward the arctic.

>quoting bible and not dragonball

freeza will kill us all

>massive resource sink

what is the black budget. Trillions missing.

The Aurora is a moderate-sized spacefaring vehicle. The late National Security Council scientist Dr. Michael Wolf (4.) of NSC's unacknowledged Special Studies Group subcommittee, (formerly called MJ-12), has stated that the Aurora can operate on both conventional fuel and antigravity field propulsion systems. He further stated that the Aurora can travel to the Moon.

The Lockheed-Martin X-33A military spaceplane is a prototype of Lockheed's other spaceplane, the single-stage-to-orbit reuseable aerospace vehicle, the National SpacePlane. It is possible that what I have called the X-33A is the Aurora craft which Dr. Wolf described.

The Nautilus is another space- faring craft, a secret military spacecraft which operates by magnetic pulsing. It operates out of the unacknowledged new headquarters of the U.S. Space Command, deep under a mountain in Utah. It makes twice-a-week trips up to the secret military-intelligence space station, which has been in deep space for the past thirty years, and manned by U.S. and USSR (now CIS) military astronauts.

>Nah shadow people are 100% seperate and it seems they come from another dimension yet have been aware of people for a while. They may even be former humans.
what do they even do anyway? if they are malevolent they are probably connected to the reptilians
>Reptillians and greys could be the same species
yeah but they are also from another dimension
>Nordics are shifty
how so? they seem based.

the saami

"""Man"""

>Who's winning the galactic race war?
I am.

AMA

lol so many buzzwords and innaccurate technobabble