The USA needs a more strict second amendment

I hope DJT does some serious thinking and brings in new legislation to regulate guns. Making guns so easy to get contributes to the horrible mass shooting we always hear about.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rEuTwYALho
youtube.com/watch?v=M0KYnpeZVnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

leaf shill gtfo

>subverting and dismantling the Constitution to appease a minority group

Lolno.

>Muh gun controls , muh electoral college needs to end, FUCK THE CONSTITUTION REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm just saying, we have pretty strict gun laws and Canada and very little gun violence because of the regulations.

Calling it something else doesn't change the fact that it infringes on the rights affirmed by the second amendment, no matter how much you want to split hairs.

Not only that, but there is no "victory condition". Until no guns are accessible to anyone, soccer mums, naive virtue signalers and other idiots, they will continually push for more and more draconian measures against the ownership of guns.

In short, fuck off Trudeau.

SHALL

NOT

gun control does not reduce gun crime

there isn't a single shred of data to suggest it does, and there is quite a lot of evidence to show it actually increases the levels of gun violence we see
you have a much lower population density and you aren't touching mexico

No one knows what the second amendment really means, it is probably the most vague amendment in the entire constitution and since no one from back then is still alive we have no idea how to interpret it. Regardless, the right to bear arms was a necessity for Americans back then when they faced the British tyranny, in today's world they have no reason to have guns.

I agree. We should call a constitutional convention. Think of all that we could accomplish :^)

You are right. International analysis of gun crime and firearms per capita show that there is little, if any, correlation between private gun ownership and crime. I eat sleep and breath these kinds of topics since I'm a criminologist.

please kill yourself posthaste

Private gun ownership and gun crime I meant to say.

Fuck off, guns are rad.

Americans have the most guns in the world, and they also have the highest amount of gun violence. there is a definite correlation there. If you deny that, you are ignorant.

trump should make it legal to shoot leafs on sight tbqh

Wrong. So wrong it's almost childlike in its naivete.

>what if i told you gun control is not a gun ban
everything in politics is a slippery slope until proven otherwise

Listen up man, it isn't about the ease of getting a gun. Most normal people wouldn't do anything with a gun anyways, because of the consequences (and to a lesser degree, morals).

It's a combination of illegal Asian immigrants, spics and nogs. All 3 of these groups have significantly higher rates of violence than whites and legal asians. If you did only one thing, disappeared the black American population, the American violent crime and gun crime rates, per capita, would be on par with countries like Denmark, Britain, Canada etc.

HOW a person dies is not as important as the fact that the person DIES.

Dead is dead. Be it a stab wound, poisoning, gunshot wound, blund force trauma with a giant purple dildo, run over by a car or lit on fire. Dead is dead is dead is dead. As far as deaths go, gunshot wounds don't even make it remotely close to the top of "horrific ways to die".

Please enlighten me, which country has more than 300 million guns (america), and more than 11,000 gun murders every year to go along with it?

BE

>gun murders

Why do you only care about murder involving a firearm?

Judging by Trudeau's immigration plan their own government will facilitate their murder just fine without dragging us into it.

>Need stricter gun control
>Most gun violence is perpetrated by blacks with criminal records that disqualify them from getting guns in the first place
>Need more restrictions so these criminals will finally get it and start obeying these restrictions

Sometimes I wonder what it's like drifting through life when you're as retarded as the OP.

Never change, leaf.

If firearms didn't exist, murder would happen ALOT less then it does. Let's face it, using a gun to kill someone is quick and easy - it doesn't take alot of thinking. I don't think many people would be able to physically kill someone using means other than guns.

Forgot to say- if you performed a comparison of gun violence statistics between America, and Switzerland, while controlling for both ethnicity, and religion, you'll find that the crime rates are similar, if not only negligibly different. Enacting gun control is reducing the standard of responsibility and liberty to the lowest common denominator, in essence, treating the people as though they are children, because a minority act the part (and yes, I mean that as a double entendre).

Not only that, but its not proven to actually reduce violent crime rate. Any good statistician would not conflate violent crimes with suicide when examining gun deaths, yet this is constantly done to support the unjustified beliefs of people who are pro gun control. Another mistake is in examining only violent crimes committed with guns. Hypothetical example: X amount of violent crimes are committed each year per capita, and proportion P of this crimes involve the unlawful use of guns. Gun control is enacted, guns are surrendered peacefully, and then this proportion P is significantly reduced, that doesn't mean the statistic X is simultaneously reduced. This is demonstrated in Australia. After Port Arthur, strict gun control which is almost equivalent to an outright ban on guns was implemented, and since then, gun ownership and gun related crimes has dropped, and yet, violent crime rates increased at the same rate as they were prior to the ban (source: AIC), and suicides per year, and the rate of change of suicides per year, both significantly increased.

So, no, it doesn't work, and again, fuck off Trudeau.

correlation =/= causation

Oh hey, look at this. Firearm related homicide remains a stable percentage of homicide in general regardless of gun control being implemented and the decline in homicide in general began before Canada implemented broad gun control in the mid-late 90's!

Shocking!

This is a yuge opportunity m80, make good use of it.

And I can show you that there isn't even a correlation between firearm ownership rates and homicide here: Who looks like more of an asshat, do you think?

>If firearms didn't exist, murder would happen ALOT less then it does.

I know you're trolling, leaflet, but let me just tell you, humanity has been killing each other with stones, sticks, sharpened metal, and fists since time immemorial.

Guns just ensure you can safely defend yourself against all forms of attacks. The great equalizer, so to speak.

You think granny can defend herself against a rapist? maybe, if she had a .32 to use. Otherwise she'd be raped and murdered.

That's the value of a gun.

Simply looking at various countries murder rates and cross referencing their private firearm ownership will prove you wrong. What you will notice among them is their racial demographics are heavily divided with the trend being the smaller the racial majority in a given country is, the more crime they have.

OH HEY, LOOK AT THAT. One of the biggest proponents of gun control in the US was actually trafficking post 86 FULLY AUTOMATIC FIREARMS (read: YOU CAN'T OWN THEM) and HIGH EXPLOSIVES to LEGIT TERRORISTS.

OP is probably going to legit kill himself when he finds out Trump is implementing nation wide open carry with expanded self defense rights.

Dumb nigger monkeys like him will be getting put down in the street left and right, and filthy muslim scumbags.

You don't need to KILL someone with a gun to defend yourself. A simple can of mace or pepper spray - and other non lethal methods do the trick just fine.

Except his graph goes beyond simple statistical analysis by including the policy changes that caused the effects. The entire anti-2A camp could easily be dismissed by your statement though.

GOLLY GEE, EVEN AUSTRALIA'S HOMICIDE RATE WAS DROPPING BEFORE GUN CONTROL!

And here I thought Australia was the perfect role model! Did the International Action Network on Small Arms talk out of its ass? Gee, I figured a Soros funded organization would be more trustworthy!

INFRINGED

But user DAily japanese thread got banned from Sup Forums thanks to a /qa/ raid

OH MAN, I SURE AM GLAD THOSE GUN FREE ZONES EXIST! SO MANY LIVES SAVED! Clearly we need more WELL THOUGHT OUT LAWS like that one!

Oh fuck off you retard. Why can't stupid lefties like you allow ONE COUNTRY in the world to have real, actual freedom? Why the fuck do you want all countries to align with your personal views?

If you want more proof, check out Australian violent crime statistics, looking at the rate, and the derivative of the rate, of violent crimes prior and post gun control enacted after the Port Arthur massacre.

The second amendment in America is one of the greatest virtues it has. I will likely never live there, but I sincerely hope they never sacrifice their rights. I might not like American government (then again, most countries have shitty governments, Australia included), but I do like traditional American values, regarding liberty, morality (minus slavery, though thats another topic entirely), and the American dream.

Surely the diverse and considerate minds of our media know better than the RACIST NRA!

Not even Obama could get that legislation passed you moose-fucking retard.

>replying to his own thread
Faggot. I should stab you, but then we'd have to ban knives

BUT HEY, MASS SHOOTINGS ARE SOOOOOO COMMON IN THE US, SOMETHING MUST BE DONE!

gun control is stupid because most gun crime is done by people in the "smuggling and contraband" industries.

Criminals will always be able to get guns.

Gun control just opens new markets for international gun smugglers.

The war on guns is dumber than the war on drugs.

take your useless cans of shit and shove them up your ass so they can spend some time near your other impotent assets, you limp dicked faggot.

I'm right wing not left - get that right. Also, i dont want countries to align with my personal views. I just think America could become a much greater country if the government cracked down on guns. If DJT ever did impose restrictions on guns, murder rates and gun violence would go way down.

I agree.
2nd amendment needs to keep up with the time, THES should allow owneship of manpads and antitank missiles to fight the government.

Have some more Australian stats! I mean, they just show how fantastic gun control is, after all!

Clearly, the only LOGICAL solution to defend ourselves, those precious to us and our property is to DISARM ourselves! If you shoot your would-be rapist/murdered/robber, then they win!

>gun murders
How about you don't include suicide in that stat for a change, and notice that homicides correlate with %black population and not gun ownership.
Also how many mass shootings have there been in the last 60 years *not* in a gun free zone?

It's not like gun control advocates would ever fabricate shit! They are absolute SAINTS!

Firearm ownership is just so SEXIST!

Dont bother arguing with the marxists, Trump won the election and the US will get nation wide open carry with stand your ground laws.

The government only ever has the best in mind for you! I mean, there were cases in Europe where NAZIS did bad things, but never in North America!

But without mass shootings, how would we weed out the weak from the strong?

This guy gets it.

I mean, the ATF is SO KNOWLEDGEABLE about firearms.

That's why THIS ATF agent put the magazine for an AR-15 style airsoft gun backwards. It's not like the AR-15 is the most common rifle in the US today.

youtube.com/watch?v=9rEuTwYALho

White Americans commit the level of violence that Canadians do. It literally just niggers in Detroit/Chicago along with gang bangers in LA that's driving it up.

What if I told you I'm a criminal and don't follow the laws anyway? But contrary to cuckservative horse shit WE DO NOT vote liberal in fact we don't believe in some status quo system in the first place or else we would play by the rules and work for daddy like you faggots all do. Laws are for people who need them!....like niggers

I mean, surely in Canada our anti-gun politicians wouldn't let those dangerous things near them or anyone else!

And it's not like criminals even in isolated countries like Australia could ever illegally manufacture SMG's or anything!

But I mean, those are professionally made, right? A 12 year old with a hacksaw and a drill couldn't make a gun for cheap!

You sir are 100% correct, we need the second amendment to be as strict as possible, we need to follow it to the very word.
So now that we are all in agreement, I think that I'll be off to my corner store to purchase a select fire SBR and a few boxes of armor piercing bullets.

Clearly, the anti-gun politicians out there know the best firearm safety practices!

My post got way off topic ... the bottom line is that I hope DJT imposes some type of gun regulations to assure America wont be totally shit in the future.

But hey, the American 2nd Amendment is so vague than firearm legislation is totally lawful there, right?

What if I told you getting a finger removed isn't murder?

Oh man, here's another line from our ever-so-knowledgeable NDP!

youtube.com/watch?v=M0KYnpeZVnQ

You're right that's why police and soldiers all handed in their guns for mace and tasers

>You need a license to drive a car

... I hear you say from the back row. Sure! Let's treat firearms like cars! I'm 100% with you!

I wonder what John A Macdonald would have to say on the matter...

FUCK fiscal responsibility! Billions of dollars for no benefit whatsoever after decades of implementation doesn't mean we should CANCEL it!

The second amendment doesn't even mention guns by name. It says "arms". No mention of type or power. To my thinking, that goes up through hydrogen bombs and beyond.

All the information is available freely on the internet, too. Ages ago I remember the US army improvised munitions handbook was released, someone mentioned that it detailed how to safely create improvised ammunition, guns, and explosives, using off the shelf items.

Anyone who is determined enough (e.g. criminals, terrorists, and more benignly, curious people) can construct their own arms.

Good to see at least some Canadians appreciate the American second amendment.

Artillery used in the revolution was, in large part, privately owned.

Compared to a fucking cannon, an AK, fully automatic or not, doesn't seem too intimidating.

>the horrible mass shooting we always hear about.
You hear about it because it's rare and therefore newsbait. Most gun violence is white noise because it's between niggers/gangbangers/druggies.

Firearm ownership is deeply ingrained into Canadian culture. Only in the last 60-70 years has there been an effort to stem that. Even in the anti-gun province of Quebec, both my parents ended up learning firearm safety in phys. ed. during high school.

TELL ME OP, HAVE YOU SEEN ENOUGH YET? OR DO YOU INSIST ON BEING A FUCKING TOOL?

BECAUSE I FOR ONE AM TIRED OF YOUR BULLSHIT. I DON'T GO CAMPAIGNING AGAINST SHIT I'M COMPLETELY IGNORANT ABOUT AND RUIN THE LIVELIHOODS OF PEOPLE AROUND ME.

What if I told you gun control means using both hands?

>The USA needs a more strict second
amendment.
Yes, a firearm should be mandatory for every citizen who is 21 yo and capable of properly handling and storing it.

OUR LAWS JUST MAKE SO FUCKING MUCH SENSE! I LOVE THE PART WHERE FIREARM PROTOTYPES LIKE THE HK G11, WHICH NEVER WENT INTO PRODUCTION, ARE SPECIFICALLY BANNED IN CANADA BY NAME. SO FUCKING LOGICAL.

BUT HEY, YOU BROUGHT UP STATS FIRST! MAYBE YOU SHOULD FUCKING READ THEM?

YES, I'M MAD. BUT TOMORROW I WILL BE CALM AND YOU'LL STILL BE FUCKING RETARDED FOR BELIEVING THAT ANTI-GUN GARBAGE TO BEGIN WITH!

Canadians are terribly afraid of guns, they usually just kill themselves anyways.

What if instead we make it legal for police to search the homes of people they suspect own illegal firearms. Sure, it would infringe on some law abiding citizens rights, but it could also effectively get illegal guns out of dangerous criminals' and prevent gun-related crimes.

You could probably get some drugs off the street and get two birds stoned at once.