> Atlanta
> Jogging at midnight
> Approaching weed reeking group of dindus
> They don't see me
> One shows a firearm to the others
> They start chimping
> Jog past like I didn't see
> Call police

Of course cleaning up your city is redpilled.
It's the same with picking up trash that missed the bin if you're walking past it.

you did good

Felt good.

I don't like bringing in a 3rd party to meddle in someone else's/my shit unless there's a threat to my well being or their's. *tips fedora*

You would if it was Abos Aboing.

Why the fuck are you jogging in Atlanta at midnight?

Maori are very aggressive but it really comes to blows. At least for me.

Like I said, if they're not harming anyone I just go about my business.

>a group of people exercising their 2nd amendment right and committing the victimless crime of smoking weed
>CALL THE COPS GUISE MOMMY TOLD ME THAT GUNS AND DRUGS R BAD
might as well be a commie

It's a rush dude. I'm a strong white and I love it when people don't fuck with me. Also pulling all nighter for finals and need an energy boost.

I'm on the fence. Personally I wouldn't have done shit. They actually dindu nuffin right? If they approached pointing you out, jabbering, and you needed to jog faster and pretend you didn't hear them, then that's intimidation and I'd lean towards calling COPS. But you're call, you made it.

Ha...seriously.

This. I hate beta cucks like OP who stick their nose into others affairs, especially if no crime has been committed (smoking the negro plant isnt a proper crime).

If you're reporting petty shit like this you're wasting cop resources. Especially in crime ridden areas like the US.

In my home town the local police has 2 cars available that are also responsible for the 3 neighboring towns that are all 20-30 km's away. Meaning if you see both cars going somewhere you're pretty much free to commit crimes in the other towns.

Thats because you are a chink and have no soul

> literally dindu nuffin
> better call the cops

reporting crime is civilized behavior.

its very redpilled.

MAGA

Concealed carry without a permit is a crime. Also weed is still illegal here.

Victimless crimes are bullshit, stop being a cuck to the state.

You're like a slave that says, "It''s illegal for me to become free, so it's wrong."

As I said before, might as well be a commie.

[spoiler]or vote democrat :^)[/spoiler]

Is it that difficult to smoke weed at your own apartment/house? I smoke once every two weeks or so, and I purposely avoid acting like a dindu: I don't drive vehicle, and I don't smoke in public. It's really not that radical of a concept.

>not doing cocaine in public restrooms
C U C K
U
C
K

>doing cocaine, even with all the published and verified medical evidence against it

Topcuck. (((They))) got you by the balls frendo.

One time a guy was obviously drunk driving and went into the wrong lane of traffic overpassing me and a couple other cars (was going 20km over speed limit too), followed him while my buddy called 911 till the cops got him.

Many keks were had

This is why you're a minority in your own country, ancuck.

You can do whatever you feel like in your home, I don't care. If you are in public then you have to follow the laws like everybody else.

So your saying way for the nog to shoot someone? What if it's a kid? OP took a break from being a fag to have civic pride and do his part to probably prevent an unjustified shooting. Because, let's face it, odds are the Melanin enriched individual wasn't on his way to practice for pistol shooting for the Olympics.

*Wait for the top shoot someone

Fuck Swype

>((()))
>HURR DURR BLAME THE JEWS 14/88
Scapegoatism is the biggest cucketry in existence

>implying I give a solitary fuck
Blind allegiance to your race is stupid, but I guess a statecuck who needs a daddy to watch over him and tell him he's special because his ancestors are inbred is beyond help. You are more like your caricature of blacks then they are.

If you can break a law by hurting no one, then the law should not exist. You are no worse than the "SJWs", at least they enjoy their cucketry,