i feel bad for black people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oz5uFA9IWJ8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Kush
humansarefree.com/2014/09/king-tut-was-eastern-european-according.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vcjAdiCbtA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dont

Why are the kangz doing all the slave stuff in that painting?

Is this a real egyptian painting?

Egyptians really sucked at drawing

Seriously. Look at how freakishly long the second white guy's left arm is. It's bigger than his leg.

They're circumcising them.

You shouldn't they love to play the victim

>black
>people
OP the kikes are getting to you stay strong you kangaroo fucking faggot

They should've traced it before painting it. This is the equivalent of making a sign saying "Welcome" and having a giant fucking WEL and a tiny come.

WE WAS MOHELS!!!

cracka shut the fuck up. In dis picture da kangz be teaching the white man how to bathe becoz he waz a barbaric neanderthal who didnt kno how to

Of course it is wtf

>inventors of penis inspection day

What were Egyptians?

Also, Egyptians confirmed for pencil-dicked white bois

well, yeah, but at least it was smart. they used a grid system to maintain a consistency in the art called the canon of proportions.

either some weird shit is happening here or the guy that did the art that day tried going off the grid.

>letting blacks handle knives near your genitals
Egypt confirmed for falling because they relaxed around blacks

Filename

WE WUZ PHARAOHS AND SHIEET !

Egyptian

WE

youtube.com/watch?v=oz5uFA9IWJ8

>the ones who aren't getting plowed over are running away

NOTHING

I'm ok with this, remove her DNA from the white gene pool --or at least mix it with something shitskiny so whatever fucked up thing she births isn't attributed to whites.

for you

>Also, Kiwis confirmed for size obsessed cock watchers

Lol That says a lot about black women

These fucks promptly had an orgy after this photo shoot.
Don't deny it--you can see it in their faces.

>lelgyptians were mutilated drydick cutfags
LOL btfo

> invasion of the sea people

>white guy

Haha youre just as bad as those WE WUZ

>tfw there was an african kingdom called kush that larped as egyptians for awhile

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Kush

So we really wuz kangs?

Are you sure this isn't a drawing from my great grandfather's plantation?

BUT

Seems that, in fact, we wuz

humansarefree.com/2014/09/king-tut-was-eastern-european-according.html

>Scientists at Zurich-based DNA genealogy center, iGENEA, have reconstructed the DNA profile of King Tut, his father Akhenaten and grandfather Amenhotep III.
>Researchers discovered that King Tut belonged to a genetic profile group known as haplogroup R1b1a2. More than 50 per cent of all men in Western Europe belong to this genetic group as do up to 70 per cent of British men.
>But among modern-day Egyptians, less than 1 per cent of residents belong to this haplogroup, according to scientists.
>King Tut and Europeans share a common ancestor genetically who lived in the Caucasus region, the blue-eyed race spreading out with agricultural about 9,500 years ago.

Faggot versions of Aussies?

Atheist version. NZ is highly atheist iirc.

I do too sometimes, since there are good hardworking black people who have to associate with and be grouped in with niggers.

Wow even the ancient Egyptians had penis inspection day. Guess my youth pastor was right.

Tis the way of my people

The Sea people may have been Italians back then as they are now. Italians with boats herelding destruction.

Really makes you think

KANGZ

That's an amazing picture. Where's it from?

Ewwww

you know they are all capable of chimping right? its in their nature even black cops are more likely to be corrupt commit sexual assault accept bribes molest children its just what they are lesser beings

You could fuck with blacks hard and make memes about light skin blacks bring kangz because they were syn as superior while dark skins were slaves and use pictures like these. I know Black's that always talk about light skin and dark skin, Black's are very tribal.

Would be hilarious.

Exactly

youtube.com/watch?v=vcjAdiCbtA4

BECAUSE

Problem is, only 5 woman.
Shitty orgy by any standards. SAD

Holy fucking kekmas

WE

WUZ

Oh man i lold so hard

>SAD
Many such cases.

MASTERS

kek'd
also fyi goy, in hebrew kush or kushi literally means nigger (as the racial slur, not as a generic term for black person)

and i thought the slave trade was dead?

OF

>Checks flag of poster

Seems legit.

Do you have a different word for cushitic people?

DEOXYRIBONUCLEIC ACID

Oh can we start calling them dickwashers from now on?

I know blacks are genetically less intelligent and more prone to aggression, but there are still good blacks.

Case in point, the blacks that Dylan Roof shot are generally agreed upon to have been good church going people who didn't deserve to die he should have shot up gangbangers or something instead.

of course it isn't, n00b

I second this motion

The 'white' ones were sandniggers

Why is this horse appropriating native american culture?

We are all capable of chimping. Sup Forums users just tend to throw autistic tantrums.

Love the amount of protection he needs to be in the boat catching a rope among these filthy diseased creatures

No! That was my great great grandpappy!

>2016 BC
>don't circumsizing your friends.
who are you, fucking nomarch?

Are they circumcising them or shaving their pubes or what? Why would you want to put that into hieroglyphics?

>hey Amipottep, what should we put on this wall?
>I don't know Ramses, how about a pair of slaves helping us take care of our junk?
>be sure to paint the slaves black, wouldn't want anyone thinking they wuz kangs n shit

Literally nobody liked niggers all throughout history. You can't tell me the only reason for this was because of their skin. You don't spark anger of these levels for no reason.