What does Sup Forums think of Eurasians/hapas?

What does Sup Forums think of Eurasians/hapas?

pic unrelated

>What does Sup Forums think of Eurasians
Russians? Think they're funny looking

There's a qt based conservative hapa in one of my classes. I'm thinking about asking her out

Do your duties, get out of the basements, and create the Eurasian Master Race. Do it before it's too late.

females are attractive and well-adjusted

males are the exact opposite

i can't remember ever meeting one

Another question.

If you were to marry an Asian woman with the end goal of creating hapas, which ethnic background would she most like be from?

>Inb4 Chink

Im a halfie here should I mix with Asians or Whites.

This is me

What is your mix?

Are you me?

>if you don't look asian you look like a spic

I didn't choose the hapa life, the life choose me.

Indo-Chinese + German

hit a treadmill and flip a coin

Supreme gentlemen, every one of them.

Breed another hapa qt, make as many F2 hapas as you can.

half Filipino half German/Russian (have a little metis in there too) mix myself

wm/af hapas and am/wf hapa are completely different from one another one is not an elliot or mayli

Japan is the only acceptable option.

>korean
Odds are they're actually ugly as sin and just had surgery so they have shit genetics.

>chinks
Generally disgusting people

>SEA (particular filos)
Basically mexicans

That's just conquer and divide from chinks.

Jap or English teacher?

Either one will be fine user. Keep working on self improvement and become the best man that you can be.

Eurasian mesiter rice.

Your children will either hate you, or they'll be borderline retarded.

weight lose
you should

Pluck that unibrow first

I think asian men and hapas are incredibly insecure for some reason.

when did lucie get sexy?

I want to make hafus already.
I also want to complain that japanese is long to learn, but if it wasn't intimidating there'd be a lot more subhumans in Japon and so i wouldn't want to go there in the first place.

Come on, learn fasteeeeer brain.
On a related note, does anyone know a place to watch online subtitled raw anime ?
Having to download the raw and subs and then combine them each time i have to watch is such a bother.
Not a lot of youtube video with subtitles too.

Your Sanpaku is alarming, my Eurasian friend.

The racial hatred seems legit

Pluck uni
shave the mo
go on a 10-20 min run each day
Flip a coin.

whites and orientals are the only two races capable of building and maintaining civilization, nothing wrong with their cooperation

the eternal nationwrecking kikes are trying to push the elliot/mattressgirl had white parents meme in order to further divide our people but most of Sup Forums is aware of their fathers tribal affiliations.

I live in Vancouver, I like all Asians except Chinks.

>the eternal nationwrecking kikes are trying to push the elliot/mattressgirl had white parents meme in order to further divide our people but most of Sup Forums is aware of their fathers tribal affiliations.
looks like you were right.

Kissanime, ads are a pain in the ass though, bookmarking all your shit is a big plus which balances it out.

it's because am/wf - alpha marrying up. and the woman isn't a degenerate, if she was she would have gone for a black guy instead as a choice to mix
wm/af - beta male obsessed with greener grasses who got lucky to meet a daddy issue ridden woman obsessed with greener grasses herself. neither make good parents

Russians aren't hapas reee

we are the gotenks of the human race.

asians obviously trunks

Those girls turned out very well.

>japanese is long to learn, but if it wasn't intimidating there'd be a lot more subhumans in Japon and so i wouldn't want to go there in the first place.
You actually make a really good point there.

and what about the ones that don't have a jewish parent?
where are all the successful wm/af hapas?

korean here.

Most koreans living in the west are most likely all natural. I only know of like, few korean girls that got work done, and they're all vapidly westernized, not wholesome and conservative like a lot of korean girls.

in korea though, 1/5 of the girls there got some work done so... But they're almost 100% upfront and honest about it if you ask, and you can kinda tell between a natural korean beauty and a plastic one.

Jews ruin everything they touch.

Also Asian Masculinity cherrypicking some people to say that only chinks fucking white women is okay is retarded.

For all of human history, multi-ethnic societies have degenerated into civil war and social breakdown. Almost every time that different races come into contact with each other, conflict is the result. Now imagine having that conflict within a single family unit. If you breed out of your race, you are a degenerate, and you have no one to blame but yourself when your own children hate you.

I never would of guessed you were half Asian half white, you look Italian desu. And you live in Sydney, right? I recongise that train.

>Jewish male + Asian Female
Get it straight, most of the high profile hapa meltdowns have been this particular mix.

Personally my kids will probably be Canadian Euromutt and Chinese. Though a Slavic qt could sway me

>you can kinda tell between a natural korean beauty and a plastic one.
Can you show pics?

Most of the time people post very ugly Koreans when they're trying to push the plastic surgery meme.

alright there Eurasian Writer, calm your tits.

not all wm/af are basketcases.

The Hungarians and Turks are two very successful groups that had Mongoloid and Caucasoid mixing.

Yeah that's true, Elliot was half Ashkenazi half Malay.

Well my father's Asian and my mother's white, and I'm here on Sup Forums. Am I an exception?

Sorry i wasn't clear enough, i mean anime with japanese soundtrack and subtitles.

There's kitsunekko for getting the subs, but i can't find anywhere subbed raws.

The Hungarians are almost 100% white, and I'm almost sure that the original Magyar race was somewhat whit (they probably looked similar to modern Cossacks-the Magyar homeland was far west of the Urals. As for the Turks, they were a bunch of bloody savages who built their "civilisation" on the ruins of Greek civilisation. They have no original architecture, nor do they have any literature worth a damn. They intentionally destroyed art that they found to placate their fucked up iconoclastic adopted religion.

Some females are poor in social conditions if they have no siblings who share their similar situations. Older brothers are usually well adjusted for having to look out for younger siblings and get more exposure to "test the waters" of the real world while older sisters are usually sluts. Younger brothers are timid and awkward but still able to function while younger sisters are witty and more apt in social situations. A lonely hapa boy or girl is just doomed to be awkward as fuck though unless some other kids take pity on them and bring them into a social circle.

Hmm. I guess it'd be hard to tell if you aren't Asian. It's kinda like how to you guys, chinks, Japanese, Koreans, and other Asians kinda look similar, and you can't tell us apart, but we can almost always tell apart who's what. We can't explain verbally how exactly, but we just know.

Along the same line, we can usually tell between a natural Asian beauty and plastic surgery. It's kinda hard to explain but like, plastic surgery beauty almost always look too doll-like, and too 'perfect'. For example, you'd know that double-eye lid is all the craze in Korea, but contrary to popular beliefs, there are many Koreans with natural double-eye lid (normal regular eyes to you whities). Plastic surgery double-eye lid almost always look too exaggerated and pronounced while natural look give them that big expressive doe eyes without seeming creepy.

>pic related
She's got that natural qt eyes.

You can prob look up any Korean celebrities and find which one of them got work done. See the ones who didnt get work done, and compare them to uggos that got work done to resemble a human being (im going to hell).

I also heard SNSD's Yuna is completely natural, along with almost all of SNSD members.

Some girls have serious daddy issues.
Others are real cuties and really smart.

First off you ought to kill yourself for uploading a horizontal photo

It takes two fucking seconds to flip it you lazy faggot

where are all the successful wm/af hapas?

>but we can almost always tell apart who's what.
I've heard a lot of Asians say this, but whenever I test them (hold up a picture and ask them to identify what's what) they can never do it. I've tried this many times with people from Vietnam. China, Korea, and Japan. Can you really tell, or do you just like to think you can? I'm not asking in a racist way, I doubt many Europeans could distinguish between Norwegians, Germans, English, or Dutch either.

Oh. Meh, guess they got some work done. But the celeb in my pic all natural.

>covered in make up
>photoshopped to shit
>"all natural"

>jap butthurt at koreans
>jap women use makeup and plastic surgery nearly as much

They are improved Asians but downgraded Whites, as with any mix.

You won't be mixing with anyone until you lose weight and pluck your eyebrows

HAHA! Dayum! way to put us on the spot man.
>Can you really tell, or do you just like to think you can?
Probably a bit of both honestly. I think it has to do with differentiating them in person. Like, if I see an Asian IRL, and they're not speaking in their native language, we can usually get it right by feeling, which probably our subconscious picking up on their vibe, style, demeanor, etc. Like I can almost ALWAYS tell apart Chinese IRL because they're just give off that cunty chink vibe. But as you so tested out, I guess it's harder to tell apart from pictures. Style and vibe really is the determining factor, and I'm willing to bet you used pictures of famous people? In that case it's almost impossible since all famous people are good looking and there is definitely a standard for good looking.

Try it out by showing them pictures of normies/uggos from each of these countries, I think that might be more telling.

>wholesome and conservative like a lot of korean girls

There is a qt Korean girl that sits in front of me in DE, and I thought it was striking how conservative I could tell she was based on her attire and behavior alone.

Hopefully there are more like her because as of right now I simply don't have the balls to make a move on anybody yet, I've got no confidence.

Which anime is this?

not photoshopped, The pictures of her during school years (top 3) look almost identical to her as an adult. Sure she might be wearing some cosmetics but caked in it? i don't think so.

I can't tell if you're a shitposting nip or some faggot with an obsession with Japanese women.

Japs and Koreans are basically the same genetically, and they are all abominations without surgery. Bad teeth, yellow skin, inbred, flat noses, coinslot eyes.

I don't get yellow fever, East Asian women are fucking ugly for the most part. Japs and Koreans especially, even Chinks look better mostly. People have been brainwashed by muh anime and muh K-pop groups.

DE?

In any case, yea, most are still very wife-able. Even the most vapidly Americanized ones rarely went clubbing or get drunk and do all that shit in college. The ones that do however, are the most red-flag shit you can possibly imagine. You know,
>that one Asian girl in a sorority/group of white girl.
If you come across that, RUN.

Build up your self-esteem and confidence and start putting yourself out there mate.

Actually, I usually used pictures of other asians I'd met. So I'd often be testing people with pictures of those who I'd previously tested. I treated it as a party game so people didn't find it offensive. One time though I used a picture of Ho Chi Minh and the Chinese girl I showed it to thought he was Chinese. That was funny. Only time I ever used a famous person though.

t. hag

>user is pretty much a spitting image of me
>mfw people are bashing him about his weight.

I think I need to lie down for a while.

t. weeb

You know it is true. As much as I would love every Asian woman to naturally look like some J pop whore it simply isn't the case. The average Jap woman is extremely ugly. Rather like the average British woman. Small islands= generations of inbreeding.

Ahh, that's very interesting. Why would people find that to be offensive? You seem well traveled, how'd you end up visiting all these countries?

It might just be our confirmation bias, rationally speaking haha. If you're ever with an Asian friend in the West and see another Asian, challenge them. You might be surprised, or think us full of shit lol.

Koreans have decent teeth actually. At least my family does (almost perfect). Brits and Japs are the ones with fuglyass teeth. And also, MOST (more than half) of all women are fuckin ugly... That's why beauty of any race is beautiful, because it's not common lol.

But when an Asian is ugly, they tend to conform to that mongoloid-skull structure of having flat nose bridge and face, with flat head.

Also, stop watching anime faggot. You can get away with it if you're Asian, but even then that's stretching it if you're living in the West.

>mfw when an Asian tells a whitie to stop watching anime lul.

fairy tail

K drama sucks, get over it. Japanese anime is superior. Get over your inferiority complex already.

neither, lose some fat meatboy.

go for east coast koreans. west coast koreans is some liberal shills.

Thank you Mr. Putin.

They're a danger to my safety. Cuz every time I see one I'm certain my dick will explode causing death from blood loss. To date, I've prevented this by Sup Forumss reminders that race mixing is degeneracy and I go looking for non boner inducing pure white women.

I know one and they're literally insane. Clinically diagnosed.

do you think I am ugly Sup Forums?

I know. I have some friends living in LA and my god it was fuckin awful... I was very ashamed to find out that 70%+ of koreans voted for soros. and i was excited to meet some rooftop koreans before i got there, but they're almost all oldschool koreans, newer generations are quickly becoming insipid degenerates.

wew lad

Im a French M, Indonesian F mix myself.
What state are you in famo?

Hapa here.
Can I pass for pure?

Koreans have decent teeth because of their dental system. The same reason most of them are not ugly, they get surgery. Natural Koreans are ugly. That's why they have the most cosmetic surgery in the world.

Also stop being angry that your shitty K-dramas are outshined by Japanese animation, and Korean media has no use in the west beyond laughing at. There was complete Koreaboo at my school who only listened to K pop and he was a high functioning autistic.

Probably yeah, I would not tell you had any Asian unless you told me

What mix lad?

Success is success lad.

wew Koreans look Southern Chinese.

I don't watch shit entertainment like K-dramas and animes.

>mfw when a disgusting weeaboo is looking down on a nasty koreaboo.

You're like a nigger arguing with another nigger whose skin is darker.

You do realize that the broader society view you weebs on the same level of autistic virgin Elliott Rodger right? At least if you're asian you'd have an excuse.

God damn weebs make me sick.

I'm a hapa and I thought those were all different people wew.

So many hapas make me hapay

Aesthetic senpai.

I love how you are just assuming I am a weeaboo because I put that picture up to trigger you. I've seen like 2 anime in my entire life, and I think they are cringey and shit, I simply see the appeal for some people, and I also see how fucking terrible anything from Korea is in comparison.

I think you need to stop projecting your insecurities on me. I'm simply saying that anime has warped people into thinking East Asians are in any way naturally attractive, or that those barely first world shithole countries are in any way good to live in.

>Bad teeth, yellow skin, inbred
>coming from a Brit
You're lucky I'm a Brit too m8, you left yourself fucking wide open there

I do admit most Brits look fucking awful too, I'm not denying that. Although I personally don't look like that. I'm like a 6/10 but in England I become a relative 8/10 so I guess there are some benefits.

I'm just trying to wake the weebs and Keoreaboos out of their brainwashing

Of course Korea isn't a magical land full of 10/10s but there are a lot of qts there, still plenty without any surgery.

You look like a spic

He probably is lmao