Daily reminder that if you're white and you do not plan on having kids you are CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white...

Daily reminder that if you're white and you do not plan on having kids you are CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race.

>tfw no gf
>tfw no cute daughters

will kill myself with 30+x

>do nothing
>actively contribute
pick one

Ever since you jidf faggots started posting this newfags have been unironically shitposting it aswell

fuck off faggot

>not eating ever again isn't considered suicide because I'm not actually DOING anything.

fuck off

Yeah but why should they care
They will be dead anyway
Other than being emotional crybabies, why should it matter? Because christianity? A religion that originated from the middle east?

Oh I'm planning to alright. Problem is I'm the only one planning that apparently. I'd really need a second person to be on-board with this.

I do not care about race
I only care about myself and few people I deem worthy
fuck off

i am willing to impregnate anzu whenever she's up for it

Fuck off Roach scum. Roaches are inferior to us so why would you ever want to have children?

>not capable of comprehending what he reads
>roaches are inferior

ok anglo

öl pislik avrupalı!!!!!

>28
>6'2
>athletic
>great genes
>handsome

Got a vasectomy 18 months ago. Don't regret a thing and never will. Fuck all of you and your "muh white race" bullshit

Do you want to have children and why would you if mine would be better than yours in all respects?

In ENGLISH please.

so?

The decline of religion can be directly tied to the decline of birthrates.

hayır!!!!!!!!!

>still does not get the point
>tries to make a counter argument

ok anglo

you forgot
>embarrassment to my family and all my ancestors
>embarrassment to the potentially billions of future ancestors

The point is carrying on your genetic legacy should be enough of a motivator.

I thank Mr Weedman Justin Trudeau since he's fucking up this great nation you call Canada. I might be a poo in a loo Punjabi but at least I didn't vote for you. Basically immigrants didn't ruin this nation ironically, WHITE liberal SWJ's did by electing that cuck into office. Either way I'm chillin in Canada I might not support Trudeau but he sure as hell supports me bcuz I'm a "person of minority". You can't put the blame on me. You white ppl have to accept responsibility for letting Canada be cucked since your kind was the major reason he got into office

now THAT is a qt

POO

>the point of your argument is what i deem it to be
>being emotional is the logical thing

ok anglo

In your mother's loo ;) akmed

>I AM A SMELLY TURK. I CAN'T SEE WHY YOU WHITE PEOPLE WANT TO CONTINUE TO EXIST IN THE FUTURE. I JUST DON'T GET IT.

Because of the duty everyone has to those who came before to preserve or improve their work and to those who will come after, to give them something better than we were given, so that their lives can be better than our own.

dudes can't get pregnant

DAILY REMINDER:

every time you jerk off the is millions of white babies you are slaughtering

you are committing White geNOcide with your penis

Ah so you CAN shit in the loo? And who says civic nationalism doesn't work? :)

sperm cell is not baby

If I impregnate an Irish girl, am I wasting my genetics?

that's irrelevant

this

kek Turks are top tier shitposters.

my half spic gf ostensibly has some native ancestry. her eyes are green tho. am i doing alright?

>Because of the duty everyone has

Please don't make me laugh. There is literally no point in anything. Don't fucking matter what you ants want in the end.

>i have no argument so here's my sekrit weapon, ad hobidem :D:D
>white people want to exist in future as if all the birth control didn't originate from their countries

ok anglo

>the duty
But that duty is just what people feel, because it was evolutionarily beneficial. From a logical standpoint it holds no value for the individual.

>roach blabbering matters

Irish women are good looking these days so why not
People who debate on the value of having children are unlikely to breed in the first place. Here are facts: I'm smart, tall, okay looking therefore I should make many children to improve our collective gene pool. If you have shit genetics then don't reproduce.

kek i don't even read turk posts, sorry roach

>embarrassment to my family and all my ancestors

Where did the first human came from? we are literally all the same. Muh genes, there is literally nothing special about you or any other human.

siktir git zenci

Go back to central asia, subhuman filth

Go back to your containment country

But I'm a 5'7 manlet
I don't want my sons to suffer

Fat american blabbering matters. SHART IN MART

>we are literally all the same. Muh genes, there is literally nothing special about you or any other human.
and now you fucked up
humans are literally all different

I was born in the united states and I'm white

Go back to your containment country

Whatwver. If I die today I balanced out the world by killing 27 I'm afghan.

>Be gay Canadian or fat American
>ever having kids
That's why you're dying out.

27 in afghan.

Shit, I cannot type on this phone.

you are a very angry anglo. why?

I hate roaches.

>humans are literally all different

oh really? can some humans breath under water? Do you have special eyes that can see inferred ? What is the difference ?? explain. Can you live 300 years?

Maybe if the average Canadian wasn't such a God damn cuck and stand up for their rights and freedom of speech we wouldn't be so damn cucked. I'm not even white but I actually feel bad for you. I'm first born generation in Canada and I already have more rights than the average white male. I think that's kinda fucked up but that isn't my problems. You let this happen. Maybe if the average Canadian wasn't such a beta cuck and actually spoke up they wouldn't be treated like 2nd class citizens in their own homeland. Justin Trudeau got elected into office because of "young liberal white kids", this is the punishment you deserve for letting Canada get so cucked. Don't be mad at the minoritys we didn't have enough votes to elect Truedue, Justin Trudeau got elected bcuz white liberals won him the majority

kek all your assumptions are wrong
People who find themselves valuable are less likely to have children because they don't feel the need to. Because they already enjoy life.
People who are feeling threatened have an urge to make children so they continue their lineage, this is an evolutionary strategy.
Look at low income-high income families. Low income families will always have more children. Same way with niggers, they have lots of children that they can't provide. Because the urge to have children is emotional, and has nothing to do with logic.
>I'm smard :D:D:D
No you're not anglo, don't make me laugh

i'm not a roach. but why do you hate them? did you fall for a meme?

I don't really want to post it on here but i'm almost 60% English 40% Scandinavian
D-do you accept me dad?

I'm black, but i plan on having kids with a white woman, do i count?

I bet some roaches beated you up so you hate every roach. nice logic religious fags

I find your smug ingratitude disgusting. Yes, fedora lords, from a cosmic perspective we are smaller than ants on a pebble. But we're not wild animals. We are members of societies, sitting on thousands of years of work and reflexion. And from there, you little shits scoff and say "meh, nothing matters anyway". We have nice things because people cared, and worked. We should be grateful. And we should do those who will come after us the favor of doing the same. Because we have to live until we die, might as well do it as comfortable as possible, and try to make it worth something.

>People who find themselves valuable are less likely to have children because they don't feel the need to. Because they already enjoy life.
Coping mechanism. If you're attractive you will likely reproduce.
>People who are feeling threatened have an urge to make children so they continue their lineage, this is an evolutionary strategy.
Yes

You're a fucking dipshit. I'm telling people to selectively reproduce, not adhere to their emotions. Dumb roach. Our system will weed out unnecessary people in due time.

Heh. It's my ex. And I broke up with her, can you believe that?

I miss her a lot, she was wicked smart, and a sweetheart to boot.

But the spark wasn't there. I acted like a dick for a long time just for her to finally let go.

I love the girl I'm with now, but god damn do I miss her sometimes.

Even during the breakup I had a gut feeling I was going to regret it for the rest of my life. Breaking up with a beautiful girl, smarter than she is pretty, who I'd have deep meaningful conversations with long into the night, over not feeling "love" for her despite that fact that she was basically everything I wanted?

Tried messaging her recently, just to make sure she was alright. She's didn't and I don't blame her.

not everyone wants to or can afford kids.
2nd not everyone cares about what happens after they pass , look up the past of humanity and then fuck off.

so what whites die out , you want to stay as a minority in a niggerinfested muslim world where beheadings are a regular occurence and beating your wife to death raping young girls is a-okay?

you want to keep white people around that shit?
its best if we go extinct.

then the jews will feel victorious and realise that they´ve been tricked by yahweh( who is the real devil ) and are getting fucked harder than the holocaust after we´re gone.

some humans can run faster
some humans are smarter
some humans are better organized
some humans have bigger tits
some humans have tighter pussies

you see where I am going with that?

>be me
>white guy
>22
>virgin because waiting for marriage
>wants me to have kids with white whores so they can raise shitty children with shitty values

fuck this whole culture fuck this whole race I'm 2 days from going full nihilism and fucking everything we're way beyond the point of repair

you're part of the problem jamal

I suppose so
>why do you hate smelly, low iq, parasitic people? It can only be because of personal issues

>its best if we go extinct.
Flag checks out

random other pic

I'll consider having children if the next 5 years go well

If not I will not subject them to the future that awaits them

What about the ants that have build their societies for millions of years? maybe the ants think we are animal from their perceptive. Look i can easy destroy your reality. Just with science.

Let me explain your reality. You are a FUCKING ANIMAL. YOU ARE BORN ON THIS PATHETIC PLANET AND COMES FROM THE SAME GENE TREE OF ALL MAMMAL SPECIES.

>(Oh we can build) Don't fucking matter.

That guy is from denmark.
He's either a turk rape-baby or a cuck.
Fuck him. Teach him what 1629 means

>dont fuckin matter
but it does

kek then we are back to my first point now that you're done not understanding and changing your argument with every other post. It makes no sense. Why should a person care about the future of others? Yes it was evolutionarily beneficial that we feel that way, but other than that there is no point for the individual. You're asking people to go under immense effort for something that won't even matter anyway.

if im half english and half (north) italian and am planning on many kids with my scots irish fiance..w-would you like that guys?

>virgin because waiting for marriage

my name is fritz

didn't respond*

Typo.

Fuck the kid bs. Have you met western women these days. I've steamrolled through 80+ vaginas and every single one except two were garbage. And those two would still be terrible mother's and probably take me to the cleaners after they hit the back end of 35. I'll just keep smashing holes and pray for Balkanization. And singh go poo in loo in surrey.

girls arent waiting buddy. might as well have fun while you're young

No i don't. It's literally the same anatomy just with different opinion on what is better. Literally meaningless argument.

tighter pussies....How old are you? 12?

It doesn't matter if they care about it or not. They will be subject to the will of the group one way or another. Humans are highly social animals. We don't operate as "individuals", we're not unique, our behaviours are predictable so individual purusits will always have large consequences for everyone.

haha omg literally no one has said this b4 xD

That's the whole problem. Men are willing to perpetuate sexual liberation because we're so horny. It used to be that women were responsible and they restricted access to sex until marriage, now everyone is just a worthless whore

I'm just gonna booze

During highschool i bought a bunch of souls ( in writing ) mostly as a joke. These past months have changed my opinion on spirituality.
Tonight i wall sacrifice those souls to KeK, and satan.

In return for these souls i sacrifice i only ask the emotional, psychological, physical, and spiritual destruction of this user.

Please grant me digits to destroy this person beyond repair

Explain why is matters.

Give me a good reason why you think you're special with science other than opinions what you define special.

>(You can't)

>literally the same anatomy
except strenght/height/etc of some parts of this anatomy, FE bigger lips at niggers, or black skin

>different opinion on what is better
whites are better than niggers at civilization
niggers are better than whites at running and jumping
asians are better at something too but I do not want to think about example now

not to mention different mental characteristics, AKA the hammer allegory

I plan to have kids I just have no idea how to go about doing it lol

I really don't care.

Shrugs

I just dont care enough to care.

most women arent worthless user. most women are compassionate and smart and loyal. i found that after college most (not all obviously) of the easy women tend to mature and stop sleeping around.

I'm white but plan on having interracial childen.

it matters because we can rule over all other species on earth and maybe beyond, while your ants rule expands over one anthill and some area around it

Yeah so you're basically saying that humans will act the way they do no matter the sensibility. Which I agree with, but it is not related to the argument, it is rather a reality.
Still doesn't change that having children because muh future has no logical value unless you actually want to have children.

>He made that rabbit shit its life away

>This thread
Jesus fucking Christ, I hope this is just the le plebbit faggots, if not we are fucked. It's alright, I'll have more kids to balance it out

Honestly hope every single faggot in here regrets their decision and dies lonely and depressed surrounded by niggers, Mexicans, and Arabs.