Be singapore

>be singapore
>current year
>multi cultural
>no racial issues since 1964
>mfw watching europe get culturally enriched by sand niggers

Where have we succeded while europe gets cucked by dindus and sand niggers?

Your cleanliness laws are actually enforced.

You'll have a humongous Poso soon.

Singapore is full of whites and orientals, not niggers and Muslims.

Your population and diversity is primarily Asians, who even the non-Eastern variants of at least aren't bad. That being said, Chinese pretty much dominate all of the big meaningful economically productive stuff in Singapore, but whatever, they can at least run a functioning country.

Probably because each group in Singapore actually has respect for themselves and others. No one is filled with the self hatred of whites. There's no group viewed as an evil oppressor class that must be destroyed.

too many butterfaces in sg doe

no jews

No gum

Singapore is a multi-ethnic conservative society.

Most countries in europe are multi-ethnic liberal societies.

The US is on the tipping point in all regards.

>There's no group viewed as an evil oppressor class that must be destroyed.
How many Jews does Singapore have?
..Just wondering.

Singapore has pretty strict controls on culture and basically prejudices for Han Chinese and whites for government roles.

>SEA financial hub
>no jews
pick one

>multi cultural
>no racial issues since (((DATE)))

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

APARTMENT MORE LIKE APARTHEID

This.

A strong authoritarian government can help mitigate some of the negatives intrinsic to a multicultural society.

Whereas foreigners get caned in Singapore for staying longer than the allowed 90 days, a kebab was excused from raping a 10 year old in Austria under the pretense that he had a "sexual emergency" and couldn't speak English = couldn't understand the lack of consent.

>couldn't understand the lack of consent.
so.... I don't speak german.... and I'm brown.....does that mean if I go to germany......ficki ficki?

but Singaporeans got small dix though so it dont matter OP

Not many, but we're buddies with Israel.

Irrelevant but yes i agree

Yes but remember you're surrounded by Indonesia and Malaysia, an islamic zombie apocalypse just waiting to happen. Think of why you have one of the world's strictest conscription system ah boy

And think of why Singapore was created in the first place. You're too chinese. Doesn't matter how much the PAP sings kumbaya. If the bumiputra and pribumi choose to bumrush you, you better get on your knees and suck chinese or american dick quick, whichever one is faster to come.

Why don't you just use your military and cut out a Republic of Malacca for yourselves at this rate.

>Have censored internet
>Have censored media
>Have 50% of the population be poo in the loos
>Be steadily growing more muslim, will be mini Indonesia by 2050

NO (((BANKERS)))