Why is it wrong to be a womanizer when it's so easy?

Why is it wrong to be a womanizer when it's so easy?

because you'll only pick up low iq bitches who are only interested in you materially

>who are only interested in you materially
I'm only interested in them materially too. And yeah I pick up the tab and give them an occasional gift but there is no such thing as a free lunch as they say.

It shows a lack of responsibility and emotional maturity. Treating physical relationships like casual encounters devalues you and the other person.

Find someone significant to you so you can both grow from the relationship. Don't be a fucking slut.

Ok but what if there's one girl of the ones I'm seeing that I really like and see a strong future with, and I keep her happy while I get my banging out of my system?

Womanizers is a fancy term for guido picking up basic bitches. Good luck trying to find a decent partner in a club.

It's fine as long as you don't mind that girl sleeping around before dating you as well.

>in a club.
Internet bro. There's a whole world out there. And there's new ones every day. And they're all horny. It's unstoppable.

I wouldn't be happy don't get me wrong but I would understand. It didn't happen if I don't find out. We believe what we want in order to protect our psyche.

Being young isn't about getting shit 'out of your system', it's about shaping who you want to be.

Apparently you want to be a communal dick. If I were that girl I would never trust you emotionally, and you can't have a future without emotional trust.

Take responsibility for who you are and what you do.

Thank you for telling me what I need to hear. I'm still gonna whore myself around but I'm gonna think about what you said.

>implying that matters to any man who just wants to get his rocks off.
>Treating physical relationships like casual encounters devalues you and the other person.
Not really. It only devalues the woman. A key that opens any lock is a master key. A lock that opens to any key is a shitty lock.
>Good luck trying to find a decent partner in a club.
What part of "womanizer" don't you understand? We're not looking for a "decent partner", we're looking to get laid.

you guys should fuck

dating is often left to social circle / work / etc. by going out on the regular and meet more girls. you work on your social skills and make new friends. Some friends go as far as a conversation for the night. Some you have sex with them.
what happens after that is based on timing in life, who you are and what you're looking for. awesome part is sex is involved.
If things work out great!

>make new friends. Some friends go as far as a conversation for the night. Some you have sex with them.
The purpose of going out is not to make new female """friends""", if such a thing truly exists. The purpose of going out is to get laid. Making "friends" is antithetical to that.

Well yeah but you always say you want to remain friends when the fling eventually dissolves.

yes and no. you go out to have a fun time. if you're smart you interact with a shit load of people. joke around, chat, talk about jobs etc. you meet both men and women. the relationship goes as far as you want it to, based on connection etc. you can do this to network too.
some guys you hangout with. some girls you fuck.

Why would anyone want to do that? By the way, "friends" don't have "flings". The minute you're getting pussy, you're no longer a "friend".

Making friends is something you do with other guys. Make no mistake. A "female friend" is just a woman who doesn't find you attractive enough to have sex with. And if that's her attitude, then I want nothing to do with her, nor should you.

>Why would anyone want to do that?
You misunderstood me: It's not that I "want" to do it, it's just something I say to the woman as an assurance that I cared about her as a person other than a vagina I can have sex with. And it usually works as they always say "yeah I want to be friends too you're such a good person etc", but then the warmness and interest I had in them completely evaporates and they feel it but they still keep trying, but eventually they just give up and stop texting altogether.

Hmmmmm

>it's just something I say to the woman as an assurance that I cared about her as a person other than a vagina I can have sex with
Big mistake. What's the point of doing this if you "don't want to"?
>And it usually works as they always say "yeah I want to be friends too you're such a good person etc"
"works"? What do you mean it "works"? All you did was friend-zone yourself, saving her the trouble of having to do it herself. A "good person" or a "nice guy" is just a guy who doesn't get any pussy.

A significant amount of the male population needs female validation of some sort otherwise they cease to function to some degree.

If you're one of those people, you're more useful overall if you have your dick wet.

>A significant amount of the male population needs female validation of some sort otherwise they cease to function to some degree.
If by "female validation" you mean sex, then yes, you are correct. Otherwise reverse the genders and you have the female mentality in a nutshell.

Women say that.

Wow you are really fucking dumb so I'm just going to spell it out for you: I already got what I wanted from these women. I seduced them and they put out very fast. Now they become attached to what I give them and I become smothered/bored, so I tell them something to get them to stop (this is going to fast, you're too intense, I'm not ready to settle, etc) and then I throw out the "I just wanna be friends" card for the sake of their self-esteem. It's not the friendzone if I already fucked them.

That is the point my friend.
White knights, manwhores, jews, they are essentially female males.

Point is, you're an idiot. Just stop calling them. Why waste your breath?

Guilt I guess I dunno. You're right, I don't owe these women anything.

Because women don't want you to play their game.

By the way, I slightly misunderstood your earlier posts because I couldn't tell what you meant by "friends". The word "friend" to me, implies it's someone you're not having sex with. No need for the hostility, famalam.

I'm sorry for being hostile as well. Leading a double life is stressful.

No it isn't. You can be friends with someone and sleep with them. Being "friendzoned" (which most men it happens to do to themselves by making the fatal mistake of thinking becoming a close friend will lead to sex) is not the only outcome of being a friend, just the outcome of being a close friend. The reason this is the case is that women generally don't think of close male friends sexually, so when they do, it's weird. If you are up front about your intentions, she will imediately see you sexually and may (depending on her taste/mood) be interested in fucking you. At that point, though, becoming a close friend would be extremely similar to entering a relationship.

Well it is not. Give women a taste of the dark side of feminism.

how's it feel to know these guys have probably had more sex with women than you?

>You can be friends with someone and sleep with them
Not according to my understanding of what "friend" means. Unless you're talking about FWBs, and if that's the case, just say so.
>If you are up front about your intentions
If you are "up front about your intentions", then you'd never be in the "friend" category to begin with.
>becoming a close friend would be extremely similar to entering a relationship.
Except that the guy doesn't get laid of course. Hence the entire point of avoiding "friendships" with women entirely.

> bottom right
> virgin

Okay buddy

Fact of the matter is, a beta orbiter and a pickup artist have more in common then you would first think.

You have yet to demonstrate why that's so. Simply declaring it's true is not enough.

>these guys have probably had more sex with women than you?

I doubt those guys would be interested in women.

>cum stained lips
>alpha
Pick one.

Because they need constant female validation and attention. A PUA gets it by fucking slags weekly, if not daily. A beta orbiter gets it..By being a pathetic beta orbiter.

Its not an all or nothing deal, it doesn't mean you need constant female attention at all, or your male ice princess who never interacts with the opposite sex. Its the exact same occurrence that happens with women who need constant male attention.

>Because they need constant female validation and attention.
Didn't I already address that point . By the way, I wouldn't say "constant" either. I don't know about most guys, but I'd say sex 3-4 times a week is enough to keep me satisfied.

Nothing is wrong with it
I recommend you all to try it for at least a while
But when you do, do it with no feelings towards the women
Go hard as you can, sleep with as many girls as you can and generally just get loose as fuck all the time and live your life.
But do it 18-22 then get over it and find a nice wifey to settle down with
Because no amount of partying can compare to having a women that loves you and would do anything for you
You wait to long and they will be all taken and you end up old, ugly and alone

Also, there's a difference between a PUA and a womanizer.

>But do it 18-22 then get over it and find a nice wifey to settle down with
22 is too young to settle down, and certainly too young to get married. The ideal age for a man to get married is in his mid 30s - early 40s.
The idea is to find a wife at least 10 years younger than you, and that's kind of hard to do legally when you're 22.

It's not wrong. Just don't let women waste too much of your time and energy, otherwise you are no better than a glutton, or drug addict.

Its literally not unless you've been practicing constantly since you hit puberty