What do you think society as well as Earth will be like in 100 years?

What do you think society as well as Earth will be like in 100 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dinosaurs

Society will either be current situation x20 or some catastrophe will have completely shifted our path. Earth is rekt by pollution, human expansion, and/or war. Weather will be weirder, not just warmer, and there will be some crazy storms and weather pattern shifts.

I have my doubts that people can go another 100 years without a major war.

Either
>all white people
Or
>no white people

>I have my doubts that people can go another 100 years without a major war.

That is weird to think about.

I could see past patterns coming up, more wars, more deaths, more depressions, then more ups and wealth and happiness

It happened before in the past, were just hitting the downslope of the human path right now, and once were so down, we can only move up.

Its like our own nature

Slowly dying totalitarian enclaves of surviving europeoids in northern regions, separated by polluted, nigh-uninhabitable equatorial regions.

We'll have two moons

Like this except, you know, the dad won't be around. Whites will be a minority :(

you know, I've been thinking exactly the same thing every time I see Clementine.

so unfair...genetics couldn't give her just one white baby?
They all have to be mudbloods?

You know I-ve thought about that before but hearing it from someone else makes me feel a little more optimistic for the future.

I imagine that we have fallen into an anarchy due to lack of energy. Too bad my youth will be wasted away now so I won't get to rape and pillage.

But best case scenario we solve our soon too come energy crisis and capitalism slowly gets abolished due to lack of human labour needed. Maybe religion will die out too, I wonder what an atheist world would look like.

Before we perfected mining, we were limited to surface deposits of ores and minerals, and we depleted that long ago.
I don't think it will be possible to rebuild our mining infrastructure, (an without mining, there won't be industry, logistics, etc.) after the West regresses to Somali-tier chaos.

The ONLY way to save our society is population control.
Maximum sustainable population is 2 billion with modern technology. Mass die-off will happen either way, but population control measures like one-child policy can prevent a potential civilization-ending catastrophe.

Pretty much a got milk situation for sure but judging from history, probably have the 4th mutation of the Abrahamics by then, about 1 or 2 billion apes max, dispersed in all corners and perhaps some basic communications.

It might be pretty nice in theory, fairly brutal in reality, this is why end of the world and survivor fantasies are so popular.

>That picture

Fucking sphere normies, take the flat pill.

But it's just so stupid.

I don't know...and to be honest... I don't really care!

America STILL #1

humanity will cease to exist and mother nature will take back all that was taken from her

Either this

Or this.

that picture is flat earth model you fucking dunce

Global totalitarian regime

>2116
non shitskins get tired of shitskin bullshit
stop sending aid to shitskins
Billions die
RUS-USA become superbestfriends
nuke mecca
china implodes
billions more die
build trans-pacific highway
go to space
find cool shit on mars
go to more space
find more cool shit
build yuge autistic spacecraft
fight over rocks
south america still irrelevant
leaf's get their AI GF and go extinct within one generation

Yeah we are probably heading towards one of those large filters of civilizations. Where you have to make a choice between kill half the population or all of it.

Dont date robots leafmen!

>He thinks there'll be human society in 100 years

>all white people
Well...considering this is a physical impossibility...

Jews will turn their political slavery of non-Jews into actual slavery. The only ones who could stop this are probably Jews themselves. Since no one but them could shield against "anti-semitism" long enough, or be taken seriously in saying the truth, to have an effect.

That got me thinking just now. Is being half Jewish enough for me to openly criticize Jews? I feel like I might actually have a magical power here... I would be hated by kikes because I have a foreskin and am a Christian and wasn't raised as a Jew. But if I say I am ethnically 50% Jewish, I might be able to get away with murder in front of normies. What do anons?

Global instability, only the elites will remain unscathed. Think Elysium, with the actual possibility of an orbiting space habitat.

The elites will drastically reduce the worlds population through various means, be it war, biological warfare and famine. Then once most or all of the plebs are dead, they will utilize nuclear fusion they kept from us during our twilight years to power their robot making facilities and live like kangz.

Lets make this happen.....NOW

>with the actual possibility of an orbiting space habitat.
Not likely. Think of Elysium minus muh space palace.

Unless you live in a country like norway, you're probably really fucked.

Essentially you'd want to expose bad beliefs (Jewish supremacy, extreme moral relativism) and practices (usury, rituals, wars) of Jews.

The closest I can think of a Jew doing this that got some attention was when a Jew talked about ritual sacrifice and rape in her community on Oprah.

youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI

>Clementine
That she is hot?

Bunch of pessimists itt

When you look at mankind's progress from our beginning till now, and what we've become capable of in just the last few years, I can't imagine a scenario where we don't live in a post-everythingbad age. Automation, robots doing all the work and a scientific solution to every possible problem.

Scotland here, I eagerly await the seas rising.

What he said, but probably a lot worse.
We'll all be dead by that time.

Trannies are going mainstream. Then Robots. Then Humanoid Robots. Then you are in the BSG universe.

Tiny number of whites in rural areas and gated communities while the world goes to hell in a handbasket. Mass unemployment, poverty and crime. No liberal whites, they were the first to be attacked by their pets when things became hard.

I hope it'll be a desolate wasteland devoid of life populated by robots.
But it'll just be pretty much exactly like it is today, socially and environmentally.

Try fucking our habitable ecosystem, where vast tracks of farmable land become drought stricken, where freshwater aquifers that have been drained at an astonishing rate finally become depleted or just outright poisoned by corporations doing shit like dumping billions of gallons of tracking waste in them.

Humanity has come far, but we're still fragile as fuck when considering universal norms.

We're effectively terraforming our planet as we speak, Antarctica was over 20 degrees Celsius warmer than average this year and it's just going to keep getting worse.

You think countries like Pakistan won't lose control of their nukes when their population starts dying in droves to famine and environmental degradation?

Humanity is fucked, and Trump just put a fossil fuel lobbyist, climate change denier, in charge of the EPA. That coffin is being nailed nice and tight.