Justify all your spooks, Sup Forums, you sure have a lot of them

Justify all your spooks, Sup Forums, you sure have a lot of them.

If you can't, please remove yourself from this thread, and preferably from this life as well, since there's no need for people with an IQ in the double digits.

>spooks

Define

I've never really got hold of the whole spooks thing.

Why don't you tell me what it is, and since I have ADHD, keep it in within a sentence.

The only spook for double IQ niggers is to believe that social constructs are spooks.

An abstact and/or social costruct that people perceive as real.

This idiot gets it but doesn't realize he does.

Justify this

Like social hierarchies or governments?

i don't have any i'm better than you

No, like millennials being a real thing. It is just young people

If a homosexual, liberal, pro abortion, anti-gun "gender fluid" person claimed "2+2=4" they'd still be right, regardelss of their condition.

The really intelligent man doesn't go around posting Stirner images, he realizes the relativity of ideas and uses/transforms them according to his desires.

Oh my.

>Justify all your spooks, Sup Forums, you sure have a lot of them.

Cotton doesn't pick itself

>making Stirner memes
spook

spooks are a spook.

Winner

Spook means nigger you retard

You don't need to justify your desires with "ideas" or concepts just so you could feel supirior to a monkey.

Nigger means a black person you retard.

>w-we're not like those SJW's guys! We're REAL lefties!!!

This a /leftypol/ raid thread.

>black

>person

Hahaha try again.

>Egoists are leftists
kek

How would you define a person?

Personhood means social acceptance as an equal agent in a society.

Person's have a higher degree of responsibility for upholding proper civilized behavior.

They also are afforded a higher degree of social benefits as equal participants.

I create my own meaning, therefore through my own will my spooks are valid.

egoism is a spook

You go first, so I know you're not a shill.

Then we'll know you're in this for real. What're your spooks? List and justify all, or you're down in the single digits as far as IQ is concerned.

The point of egoism is realizing damn near everything aside from physical laws is a spook. This allows you to free yourself from figments of your imagination that cause you to prohibit yourself from pursuing your best interest.

This doesn't mean you can't live by certain spooks if they benefit you, it just means they have no basis in objective truth.

edgy

accept the lord and Christ as the sources of true virtue and goodness, and allow yourself to be guided in the pursuit of speaking truth and pushing for good in a corrupted world

nihilism is a dangerous trap that leads to apathy, bitterness and nothingness

Thanks, I already realized that life doesn't have any meaning but as I said, that doesn't mean you can't create one to make life more meaningful.

I don't think Jesus is it though, sorry mate. Try another doorstep.

>Justify all your spooks
"muh spooks" meme is dumb. Without these "spooks" society would fall apart. Why would I support a man who is literally being a fucking

>S A B O T E U R
>A
>B
>O
>T
>E
>U
>R

my digits'll spook ya

Equality is a spook.

>objective truth...

How quaint.

It's apparent you are guided by your own hauntology.

Indeed.

Stirner throws the baby out with the bath water.

>Do I write out of love to men? No, I write because I want to procure for my thoughts an existence in the world; and, even if I foresaw that these thoughts would deprive you of your rest and your peace, even if I saw the bloodiest wars and the fall of many generations springing up from this seed of thought — I would nevertheless scatter it. Do with it what you will and can, that is your affair and does not trouble me. You will perhaps have only trouble, combat, and death from it, very few will draw joy from it.

He don't care

egotism, you grammar jew
>das verboten

spook is that you?

what are you doing off suptv

I don't really have to since Aristotle did it for me.
Honestly philosophy should begin with the Greeks, otherwise you fall into craziness like Stirner and Nietzsche.

spooks aren't an argument

spooky scary skeletons are a spook