Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-8b3vhTO248
translate.google.fr/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.la-croix.com/Famille/Education/Les-ecoles-catholiques-hors-contrat-pleine-croissance-2016-06-08-1200767326&edit-text=&act=url
youtube.com/watch?v=G2ZKKXCuaYc
comedonchisciotte.org/la-grande-fragilita-di-papa-bergoglio-dopo-la-sconfitta-di-hillary-clinton-e-di-george-soros/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>christian
I assume you mean catholic, unless you are a filthy protestant who has never even received an indulgence.

Go kiss refugee feet. Protestant board.

This guy doesn't even self-flagellate to separate himself from corporeal desire.
Somebody's yearnin for a burnin.
Get ready to
>Prep
>The
>Papal
>Bull

This

Sorry for you proddie cucks, but Sup Forums does not worship Israel

I'm a man of God, not the man of a self enriching pedophile tribe that praises the Muslim horde.

Cathocucks are the real Jews. They need golden crosses and statues to praise the Lord.

who /baptist/ here

he's probably never even worn a cilice
>not suffering as Christ suffered
>muh sola fide
without Mother Church, you are nothing
without apostolic succession, you are nothing
heretic

Why don't baptists have sex standing up?
>someone might think they are dancing

Orthodoxy is literally the true Church. The Catholic Church is in disarray because of the ineluctable contradictions caused by the 19th century innovation of Papal Infallibility.

>I believe Mary is divine and men are holy too!

Nope. Jesus Christ is the son of god and the lamb thst was slain for you salvation

Its an orthodox christian board

>mary is divine
>Strawmanning this hard
You don't even have sacraments
my fucking sides
>but muh scripture
How can you hope to understand the Holy Writ without the guidance of apostolic succesion?
>Fucking Freelance christians
degenerate
Christendom ruled Europe for 1500 years, everything was fine, Protestants are literally responsible for SJWs

I tell this to every evangelical,the catholics pushed away from orthodox to do what they want ,the protestants separated from the church to do what they want....then you go from there

The Golden crosses are for God, God's is worthy of the biggest sacrifice same for its cult.

>pitting fedoras and christcucks against one another
>not a word about (((them))) or mudshits
hmmm

Stop beliveing in fairy tales.

If you are not going to church on saturday the sabbath , the day god rested after he created everything and made that day holy ,then your church is not the right church

Christianity is the jewish opium for the people.
>Implying that mindlessly repeating texts and your personal wishes are going to change anything
>implying people will go to hell for the things they did in a short lifetime

Get on my level of enlightenment. Buddhism is the masterrace of religions. Everything else doesn´t make sense.

this is what buddhists actually believe

No the golden crosses are for (you) at least dont lie to your self , jesus would care less what material the cross is made of,if he even want you to use a roman torture device , he would choose wood probably

the logic behind you people so passionately defending a jewish based religion yet claim to hate jews with a passion is one of the great mysteries of the universe.

Is it like a social club where you meet people and feel less alone?

jewish bantz, ladies and gentleman

Jewish Hatred and Murder Attempts on the Life of Jesus Christ:

Matthew 2:16 - As a child Herod tried to kill Him.
Matthew 12:14, Mark 3:6 - Pharisees held a council with the Herodians to discuss destroying Jesus because He healed a man on the Sabbath day.
Luke 4:28-30 - Attempted to throw Him off the hill because of His sermon.
John 5:16 - The Jews persecuted Jesus and sought to kill Him for healing the impotent man on the Sabbath day.
John 5:18 - Jews sought to kill Jesus because He claimed equality with God.
John 7:30-32 - The Jewish plot to arrest Jesus with intent to kill Him for claiming He was from God.
John 7:25 - It was common knowledge that the Jews sought to kill Jesus.
John 7:40-44 - Some people desired to arrest Jesus with intent to kill Him.
John 8:59 - Jews attempted to kill Jesus by stoning Him for claiming that He was God.
John 10:31 - The Jews again attempt to kill Jesus by stoning for claiming His Deity.
John 10:39 - The Jews sought to take Jesus for proving His Deity.
John 11:47 - The chief priests and Pharisees plot against Jesus.
John 11:53-54 - The Jews make a determined effort to kill Jesus.
John 11:55-57 - The Jews sought Jesus even at the Passover Feast.
John 12:9-11 - The Jews even desire to kill Lazarus because of their hatred for Jesus.
John 18:3, 10, 12 - Jesus was arrested by Jewish soldiers.
John 18:13-14 - Jesus was tried by Jewish leaders who had already decided on his guilt.
John 18:36 - Jesus acknowledges that it was the Jews who would kill Him.
John 18:38-40, 19:1-7, 12-15 - The Jews are adamant in their desire to kill Jesus.
John 19:11 - Jesus acknowledges a lesser and a greater sin in those who condemned Him to death.
John 19:16-18 - The Jews led Jesus away to be crucified.

dont you have some shekels to count shlomo

You worship a Jew, you nitwit!

Christians are traitors to Europe and will hang on the day of the rope. If you must be religious believe in the gods of your ancestors not some shitskin Jewish semitic religion that invaded Europe. If you must believe in Christian beliefs just know that you will face the sword you traitious scum.

ITT: newfags

Yes i would know i am a Buddhist.

>Fuck off, Jew
>All hail the holy Jew

>the new testament
because god the almighty got it wrong the first time.

There will be no day of the rope, just a slow extinction of your kind, atheists have no future, they worship money are care little about leaving offsprings to perpetuate their families.

You must swear loyalty to your ancestor's god, Justin Trudeau. If not u r traitorous scum and u will never be allowed Molson again. Only u will drink cheap, crappy beers like Coors.

If you think the Seventh Day Adventists are closer to the original Church of the 12 apostles than Greek Orthodox, you are a theological bum.

>they worship money
that would be jews or protestants.

If your god existed, there would be no such place as Russia. Checkmate.

Deus fucking Vult

fedorafags, commiecunts, leftshills fuck off

Sup Forums is a right-wing board

Sup Forums is a Christian board

Sup Forums is a board of peace

"Удoбнee вepблюдy пpoйти cквoзь игoльныe yши, нeжeли бoгaтoмy вoйти в Цapcтвиe Бoжиe."

Russia is poor because it wants to go to heaven and russian oligarch jews are so nice that they steal everything in order to sent all russians to heaven.

Fuck them. I'd better be off to Germany.

>Sup Forums is a Christian board
Not anymore, we have denied false jew-made G-ds and embrased Lord KEK, praise his glory.

My favourite part of Christian history was when Nero was slaughtering you Jewish subversives. I hope to the Gods we may have pagan reawakening and finally get rid of your disgusting Jewish cult once and for all. You traitors will hang Mark my words. We will kill every single last one of you and finish what our ancestors started. You will pay for plaguing Europe for all these years. Your grave will lie next to the Jew and Muslim and the white leftist traitor. It will be a great day when I enter your church and kill your priest and then you. I will then piss on your grave. The blood of my ancestors will roar through my veins as I am doing this. You are not our ally. You were always an enemy. And your fate will be that of the enemy.

I'm triggered by the appropriation of my hebrew culture identity and folklore, what you would call "The Bible". Our God is not yours to use!

>Britcuck talking bout theological knowledge
Your island left the true faith so your king could bang more biatches.
Have you already forgotten ?

And Christians have no respect for themselves letting Kebab fuck their motherlands and spread all over their home cities. Christians will be the first to vanish from the Earth.

Your threat does not work, and your hatred is the hatred of the defeated, you know very well that you will at most have one kid and abort the others, while christians will freely reproduce. Your constant hatred agaisnt us is merely beause you're jealous of us, we represent everything you failed to be.

don't you people get tired of ironically arguing with each other over the same shit day in day out?

Nice try but the West isn't Christians, in fact he is anti-christian and is ruled by Atheists; it is the Atheists who let their homeland being conquered by muslims not us.

It's niggers and arabs who is now really reproduces in your country, you blind fuck.

Sup Forums is a left wing pagan board of war.

Watch how powerless the weak and effeminate Dawkins is to influence this Muslim zealot. Secular humanism does not have the power to confront virulent Islam. Only Christianity is, because Christians are under the protection of Our Lady and they are favored by God.

youtube.com/watch?v=-8b3vhTO248

>tfw most of Sup Forums's memes were and are shilling actions

You know that's just a reddit and facebook meme, right? Then again, the user bases between Sup Forums, reddit and facebook are almost identical by now.

>implying catholic don't have kids like atheists

We have so much kids that the number of catholics schools is ceaselessly expanding while the public ones are decreasing, you try to lump us with you because you know you're dying but we will not follow you in you suicide, we gave you an helping hand but you refused it.

translate.google.fr/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.la-croix.com/Famille/Education/Les-ecoles-catholiques-hors-contrat-pleine-croissance-2016-06-08-1200767326&edit-text=&act=url

praise kek

Let's post some good Christian music. Haven't heard this one in a while.

youtube.com/watch?v=G2ZKKXCuaYc

Get behind me, fedoras and D&D players.

>Sup Forums is a Christian board

Why do libertards love christ so much? The Totally Historically Accurate Story Of His Birth contains the following themes:

>Taxation
>Snowflake Syndrome ("chosen one")
>Cuckold fetish
>The persecuted Jew meme

The story of the nativity reads like a fan fic from a SJW tumblr.

They hate him. Look at how they voted.

Also,

>atheists are literally 3% away from Jews.

Jesus.

Christians have replacement fertility. Atheists do not. Think about that for a second.

Islam is the true redpill. Allah be witness to my digits.

>(((atheism)))

At least they dont break the 10 commandments ,

I browse Sup Forums and I'm and Atheist.

Checkmate Christians.

>I'm not like other girls I like video games teheheheh

You.

when its about fighting for the lord , we never get tired

>posting about Christianity on a Shintoist Image Board

Define the lord. Which denomination ?

There's no daddy figure looking out for you weak minded people. Religion is a tool to keep short sighted people on track.

Don't fuck up and you'll recieve nice things later, mmmmmK?
If you don't believe this you'll burn forever ;)

>filthy protestant

>Religion is a tool to keep short sighted people on track.
And your problem with that is what exactly? Considering the way those short-sighted atheistical liberals are voting to take your country.

a benevolent god , i am non denomination

>(((no religion)))

Libertards being libertarians, not liberals.

I don't understand why libertarians and alt-rights are into a religion whose entire creation myth is focused on taxation and Jewish cuckolding roleplays.

The Pope is not legitimate! He is a plant of Soros and the Obama administration!

The proofs are in this analysis, unfortunately it's in Italian. But for everyone to see here is a mail send from John Podesta to Sandy Newman:
>“Newman: There needs to be a Catholic Spring, in which Catholics themselves demand the end of a middle ages dictatorship and the beginning of a little democracy and respect for gender equality in the Catholic church. (…) Podesta: We created Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good to organize for a moment like this. But I think it lacks the leadership to do so now. Likewise Catholics United. Like most Spring movements, I think this one will have to be bottom up”.

comedonchisciotte.org/la-grande-fragilita-di-papa-bergoglio-dopo-la-sconfitta-di-hillary-clinton-e-di-george-soros/

>non denomination

Impossible, you must have a certain interpretation of the bible which puts you at odds with other interpretations.

I just stay agnostic about a lot of stuff , then god cant blame me in the end , it was clear that jesus died and rose again after 3 days , other things like the trinity is not that clear and i am agnostic about it