Tfw have a final exam in 6 hours

>tfw have a final exam in 6 hours
>haven't studied

it'll all be over soon isn't it Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1xQaZZuGHFDD-vhkQwocjoRVyrYOMShL_t4QvPEDFUB4/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What exam?

>studied my ass off all week for a final
>teacher writes his own questions
>they're nothing like in the book
>fail

Nice d ubs. If you fail you should an hero

Calc 1

I don't know if it's just community college but 2 professors I had sucked ass and rushed everything to the end. We had to condense 4 chapters in 1 week. I've been keeping up with the book so it's not that bad tho.

this desu

THIS. So many professors do that!

Luckily I left that university and started up again at a different one in the Midwest. Had good luck so far

Yeah i know that feel user, my 300 word essay is in like a week and i havent even thought about it yet.

Be sick and study for the test again. Or just sit up all night study then go home after the test.
You got to keep your grades good. Don't want to be no McDonalds worker

I'm thinking about it. I invested a shit ton of time into these classes and if I fail I will sodoku on camera.

>drop out
>go to trade school
>make 6 figures while college fags have 200k in debt.

We're waiting for you OP

>memed my way through university, never attending classes, not reading anything before exams
>just started PhD and it dawned on me I might need to actually study

just fuck my shit up senpai, what do I do now?

You crammed and memorized. You didn't learn. You deserved to fail.

>Getting a PhD

The fuck are you getting that for? You only need that if you are a liberal arts major or an autistic math major.

U can do it op

I don't wanna be a wagecuck and I figured a PhD would buy me a few years.

>tfw three papers due by Thursday afternoon

want to kill myself desu. the writing is ez, but having to footnote everything with citations is a bitch.

After you fail all your exams, you can be a full time NEET starting next week!

Calc 1 is calculus, I assume?
Ok, if you can solve this, you're not completely fucked. If you can't - you are.

You should be able to do Calc 1 easily. You've had all the time in the world to catch up by yourself. Math is nothing more than practice practice practice.

A masters degree is more than fine, what do you study if I may ask?

political """""""""science"""""""""

Don't worry, OP. Exams are just liberal indoctrination anyway.

What job can you possibly get with that degree, why do people even study it?

public service, familia, among other things, like MGIMO alumni in Russia I suppose

tfw capstone class for my finance degree final exam in 7 hours

Then study retard
You have 6 hours for a reason

Well, in case you fail, try heroin addiction. You'll reduce your problems to one this way.

>he fell for the last-night cramming meme

I'm an expert in cram studying.
Reading doesnt work

open up a wordpad and write out all the things you need to learn word for word.

Repeat untill you need to leave for the exam.

don't go to sleep

docs.google.com/document/d/1xQaZZuGHFDD-vhkQwocjoRVyrYOMShL_t4QvPEDFUB4/edit?usp=sharing

RATE MY REPORT this is due in a few hours, I've been up all night writing this.

I barely go to class and as such I ended up in the group project with the guy NOBODY wanted to be in the group with and as such I'm carrying him.

I just got through one like that an hour ago.
Kill me

>haven't studied
>it'll all be over soon isn't it Sup Forums?
You sound like a stupid person.
I got through uni without doing anything at home except projects.

A person of non-pleb intelligence is supposed to be able to grasp it all while attending classes and know all he needs to know without any additional prepping.

kek, not a very wise choice in terms of job prospects.

Provided you never skip classes

80% on main topics is sufficent

DAVAY VIP'EM!

Damn, it sure feels good to have my master's degree done, be employed, and not worrying about exams any more

Indent all of the paragraphs, fag.

even the first line? I thought its only the following paragraphs that should be indented

Don't worry, you can always blame liberals or the jews if you fail

>went to uni for petroleum engineering
>did an extra course per semester ontop of the fulltime load
>showed up to maybe 1/5 of my classes
>still get 7s (highest grade)
honestly people who struggle at uni and shit are fucking retards who need to be put down

Rolling

I feel the same about people who struggle at getting gfs, fucking subhumans

You'll be alright. A lot of people don't study before exams and still pass.

This!

I turn up to class once or twice per semester. There are literally books, tutorials, videos, presentations on every topic imagineable accessable online and those people do a better job of explaining topics better than a univesity lecturer who wasn't good enough to compete in the competitive free market.

just feel lucky that calculus is a class you can reliably cram for, like just watch youtube videos on the antiderivative or something

my exam today is free-response upper level biology exam, and you absolutely have to study so you don't sound like a fucking idiot in front of trained professionals who know when you're bullshitting/plagiarizing

you simply have to change your attitudes if you don't want to be a useless lump later on

Answer is 2, yes? Been a while...