Pizzagate idiots

Pizzagate is turning the "alt right" into a lunatic laughing stock. It shows - you people - as nothing more than deranged, uninformed, idiots who will take any out of context, unsourced, heavily biased piece of "fake news" and spin it into bullshit that tries to discredit and destroy peoples lives. I laugh at how pathetic you people are trying to force this "wake up" sheeple mentality, when there is nothing to wake up too. You all are grasping at straws that aren't even there. Things like this make me wonder how much of your "red pills" are actually real. Is the holocaust really fake? I don't think so. Are a cabal of jewish overlords secretly running the world...I'm thinking no. What about Obama/Hillary creating ISIS, again no. Here is the thing, all of the infographs and "news" you people are getting, you have no idea what it is. You have no idea whether it is real or not or can be trusted. I am not saying that all traditional media is 100% accurate, but the real truth is that what separates real news from fake is that it comes from a reputable news source, not fringe shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J0-QGu8lOO4&feature=youtu.be
dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tfXWXNItF_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fresh off the boat, from reddit hey, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

What made you think we were "alt-right". The media?

Hey, CTR is back; we're doing something right!

slow claps

steps out of the shadows

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

If you are not alt right, then you are nothing. Nothing on Sup Forums should ever be taken seriously. Nothing about jews, nothing about blacks, nothing about Clinton. Nothing. Everything is just a big fucking joke, isn't it?

I'm in dire need of pizza, recommend me a good pizza pls

For reference, I like bacon, jalapenos, mushrooms and pepperoni in my pizza

youtube.com/watch?v=J0-QGu8lOO4&feature=youtu.be

What about this source who's been researching for 30 years and interviewed both victims and abusers and confirms global trafficking rings.
Confirms satanic rituals, torture, sexual abuse and murder.

Is this what shitposting has become? Is there really no more love for true and authentic shitposting out there? It's really become "lol ur wrong xD" as a form of trolling? Psshh. I remember back in my early days on the chans I would whip up a throwaway tripcode and start avatarfagging on levels faggots like you can only dream. I had gigabytes of various reaction images from generic weeb anime #2849 to trigger fans of generic weeb anime #2848 into oblivion. And this was for a random Tuesday. Nothing even special. Yet here you are snickering to yourself in a dark room, wiping away tears from your eyes, thinking you're the hottest shit that's totally untouchable, but what's this? You just wiped spicy cheeto dust in your eyes. That's the 7th time this week. I'm over here. Evolved. Shitposting from my phone, doxxing myself so fags like you can waddle their fat ass on my property for me to legally murder. "oh no an intruder" *shotguns*. And that's pretty much the whole point of this. You're a fucking loser and an awful troll. I've been trolling on bitches like you since I was 12. And here you are. Probably 30+. Kissless virgin. Getting angry at people on the Internet. I pity you.

Were these written in seriousness the first time they were posted?

I T S R E A L
T
S

R
E
A
L

Are you stupid or just looking to waste your time? You are here talking about pizzagate to people who exercise a level of unlogic on an epic scale. I'm talking "disprove the existence of a unicorn" unlogic.

XD lol

is CTR still functioning or this some other organization?

Praise.
Kek.

Interesting. I thought anti-Pizzagate shills only attacked other threads which were made on the subject. Why would you start one of them yourself? That makes no logical sense.

Is this some fucking copypasta? It really activates my almonds in my autism detector

> pol = (((alt-right)))
you stupid faggotkike

CTR was a super PAC. It ended after the campaign.

Denial is complacency

t. pedo

Try California Podesta Kitchen, best pretentious pizza pasta out there.

soros is working directly with david brock now

i wonder who's doing the shilling now then...

The shills have returned

We're not the alt-right and anons have no name to discredit.

fuck off you pedophile defending disgusting piece of shit. hope your getting paid well for this stupid ass shitpost. and no the holohoax never happened. if you thought for yourself for ONE time in your life you could discover the truth of this shit. pathetic fuckin robot.

You're a 400 pound joke, kid.

>le alt-right meme

Fuck outta here, Goldstein.

user Ymous here from NBC news

OP, you just got BTFO multiple times on your own thread, how does it feel?

Nice joke
nice joke
nice joke
nice joke
nice joke
nice joke
nice joke
nice joke
nice joke
nice joke
nice joke
nice joke

>Nothing on this board should be taken seriously
Wow! Welcome to Sup Forums, you sincere, retarded faggot. Sounds like you'll fit right in.
By the way, no fucking shit. Don't believe everything you see on the internet. Also, nobody gives a fuck about your crusty ass, and well do as we please. Now, if people want to have an investigation on a plausible pedophile case, then by fucking god we're going to. Upset? Well, the only way to solve that ass pain is to simply just kill yourself.
In the very least, you should consider slicing your balls off and feeding them to the nearest dog within a ten mile location of your current setting. If you already have kids, you should instead consider killing them, shortly before killing yourself. The gene pool is a sacred place, and no shit is to spill into its midst

"BTFO" is a crude way of expressing superiority of one in a situation. That said, I don't think I was "BTFO" because everyone here is joking.

Probably just the JIDF working overtime since another one of their pedophile rings has been exposed.

>pizzagate is actually a psyop to make us look nuts

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot.

Its all fun and games until one of your fringe idiots walks into a pizza place and starts shooting. Nice joke btw.

Sounds like a "Canadian pizza"(bacon mushroom and pepperoni) with jalapeños.

Commonly referred to as the trailer park boys special or TPB spec up here in canuckistan

>Pizzagate is turning the "alt right" into a lunatic laughing stock. It shows - you people - as nothing more than deranged, uninformed, idiots who will take any out of context, unsourced, heavily biased piece of "fake news" and spin it into bullshit that tries to discredit and destroy peoples lives. I laugh at how pathetic you people are trying to force this "wake up" sheeple mentality, when there is nothing to wake up too. You all are grasping at straws that aren't even there. Things like this make me wonder how much of your "red pills" are actually real. Is the holocaust really fake? I don't think so. Are a cabal of jewish overlords secretly running the world...I'm thinking no. What about Obama/Hillary creating ISIS, again no. Here is the thing, all of the infographs and "news" you people are getting, you have no idea what it is. You have no idea whether it is real or not or can be trusted. I am not saying that all traditional media is 100% accurate, but the real truth is that what separates real news from fake is that it comes from a reputable news source, not fringe shit.

WRONG.

you're bad at this

you read this and still think its fake news?

dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/

Probably some CIA offshoot

That one FBIanon said CIA is huge, and either way, they're almost always behind the backbone of any major psyop.

Dont be fooled, theres probably multiple agencies pushing their kikeshit on this board at any given time.

I still can't believe pizzagate is nothing more than DUDE MUH SYMBOLS LMAO

Fucking hysterical retards. No matter how obvious it is that they're using pizza as a synonym, none of this shit matters unless you have actual evidence. Especially not when 50% of your retarded infographs are the same old "spirit cooking" satanism hysteria.

nice joke

>reputable news source
Nah, if the same rules applied to “real“ media everyone is judging “fake“ news based on, they all would have lost their credibility eons ago.

david brock is still paying shills, now using george soros money

> oy vey goyim, stop looking into my child sex trafficking business, you are bigoted ! Oy vey oy veyyy

Digits confirms

its still david brock

all makt åt tengil

Yes

People should already lose their shit when reading the mail on wikileaks about Obongo and his 65K pizza/dogs from chicago and their waitresses.
They should at least be disgusted about ping pong comet whatever pizza, if it's really only a family pizza place, it's a really weird place and it tells a lot on the level of degeneracy among our elites looking at the weird people they associate with.
Pizzagate is no proof, but a strong fishy smell.

t. jidf

its david brock shilling us still

oy vey its fake i say, now enough! move on to your next story goyum!

According to Wikileaks the emails of John Podesta have been completely wiped starting on the day Maddie Mccann was kidnapped and then going all the way back. Wikileaks says the first email that shows up is the day after Maddie was kidnapped.

Quite a coincidence, John Podesta generally matches the police sketch that Maddie's parents are pleading with anyone who has information about those sketches to help them identify this person.

John Podesta has a collection of paintings that feature scantily clad children in situations and poses that imply bondage and guests to his home are on record as being mortified.

John Podesta's whereabouts on May 2nd have already been proven. We just need the next day on May 3rd 2007 when Maddie was kidnapped and then we can close this chapter.

Wow, you think you're too big to talk to me? You really think you're the hottest shit in town huh? You think you're the bees knees? You think you're the fucking cats pajamas? You think you can just ignore people because you have some likes on a Facebook page? Well guess what buddy, that shit don't matter in the REAL WORLD. I have friends who have my back in the real world by the THOUSANDS. I could snap my fingers and have them all at your house ready to kick the shit out of you just for being an inconsiderate fat fuck. Just remember, while you're being beaten within an inch of your life, that you brought this all upon yourself. It could all have been avoided if you would've taken the time to fucking answer me. Watch your fucking back, bitch.

No one man is the mastermind behind shilling. thats now how (they) work.

Consider for a moment, that possibly even Soroes is a puppet for an deeper cabal pulling his strings for what it's worth.

It all leads back to satanism though. You fight the principalities of power, not the individuals. If you fight the individual, one falls, and another comes to take his place.

>It's all fun and games until someone starts shooting

It's too bad he didn't shoot anyone or kill anyone, as if he had, there would have been a genuine chance that a pedo could have been shot. At the same time, I'm not responsible for what people do. It's not my job to babysit people who might go full retard, and do something as stupid as that. If it's not some op made to discredit the investigation, then so what, it did exactly nothing to stop it. You whinging about it here did exactly nothing. If someone decides to do something off their own volition, then they're responsible for their actions, since it was off their own volition.

>Nice joke

Huh, you didn't even need me to make a joke, since you're already on full display.

You poor, uneducated, stubborn fool.

It is with great interest that I must inform you that your logic and reasoning is flawed, and that you are obviously misinformed about the topic at hand. To be honest you represent the small portion of every community which lacks the ability to think and comprehend like humans do. In fact, your mental abilities would closely resemble that of a turd. I had second thoughts about writing this, as I am not sure you have the skills associated with reading this. I kindly ask you, on the behalf of everyone else, to kill yourself, and remove yourself from the gene pool, to prevent people like you from being born.

Sincerely,
Your intellectual superior.

>inconsiderate fat fuck
Kek
I lost it. Well done

You're a nigger butt

Repeat with Gamergate/DonaldTrumpSupporters/Anything the same group of libertarian/ancap fuckwits have been pushing and shilling since 2013.

There's no such thing as alt right it's controlled opposition you redditfag

>I am not saying that all traditional media is 100% accurate
you don't say?
>some weird story somehow get the attention of the media to organise a mass counter push
do they feel the same need to counter push for non-sense? (ie: creationism, flat-earther, reptilians and other kind of cuckoo crazy shit)

If the media says one thing, rest assured they are lying, INVARIABLY.
Why?
Because there is no need to be explicit about the implicit when you're the one in control of the narrative.

>le funny hipster pose

just.

The whole pizza gate thing is like watching baby's first conspiracy theory. Soon you realize it's all fucked and there is no limit. And it is all probably done all most entirely by Jews (but not necessarily all the Jews).

Some ET shit will really shake things up.

pizzagate shows how powerful the internet is

one retard creates one theory out of nothing,bunch of retards with 0 life believe it

pizzagate is a army of retards

youtube.com/watch?v=tfXWXNItF_Y
H-how can we even recover?

what a jerk!

>Pizzagate is turning the (((label pushers))) into a lunatic laughing stock. It shows - you people - as nothing more than deranged, uninformed, idiots who will take any out of context, unsourced, heavily biased piece of "fake news" and spin it into bullshit that tries to discredit and destroy childrens lives.

the night is darkest just before the dawn

you are loosing

Sup Forums has always been a multi-pronged attack, just as the left is successful because it's multi-pronged. Prong you for trying to prong prong off the prong

* forgot to remove the quotes from "fake news". Fuck

reminder that Comet has re-opened and today's hours are 5-9:30pm

and if asked, you read about the conspiracy in the new york times and washington post

kek speed

fuck and i used to like him. lmao what a cuck

>Pizzagate is turning the "alt right" into a lunatic laughing stock. It shows
why do we care what main stream media and normies think about us
how does that effect us

I dont think you were here on those first few threads when Pizzagate was in it's infancy. those anons were doing honest research, on the OWL of minerva, Moloch, or you could just pretend its "just a joke lol" that went too far.

It's as real as it gets, dont delude yourself into thinking it isn't.

These pedos are actually gonna get away with it huh? Investigating this red pilled the shit out of me and now I can't even do nothing with this info! Somebody get me a bluepill quick or im gonna have to say bye to this world.

Shill more faggot

65,000$ of pizza
makes at least 4,000 pizza
500g per pizza
means at least 2 tons of pizza ie a truck full of pizza
pizza is obviously just pizza, nothing to see here.

This is a fair presumption. Whenever someone call it retarded you should simply ask them about it, and they will discredit themselves.

The fact that nobody is pushing cheesybay (the prologue to pizzagate) as part of pizzagate shows how most people just come here for the shocking news.

They do not care to dig, only to spread it while it's new for attention.

And when they no longer get attention they discredit it simply because they do not understand how we got here in the first place.

If you're going to killyourself you might as well say fuck it and wait for Jesus user. Things are about to get real fucking abstract.

>being that french
If it only were 65k on croissants and baguettes ...

Here's the thing. You said "SEALs are Special Forces." Can they fall under the same command? Yes. No one's arguing that, you little bitch. As someone who has over 300 confirmed kills, I am telling you, specifically, in the military, no one calls SEALs SF. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you shouldn't either. They're not the same thing. If you're saying "Special Operations" you're referring to the United States Special Operations Command, which includes things from Army Rangers to my secret network of spies across the USA. So your reasoning for calling a SEAL SF is because random people "call the gorilla ones SF?" Let's get SOW and MRR in there, then, too. Also, calling someone DEVGRU or SEAL Team Six? It's not one or the other, that's not how Special Operations Command works. They're both. A SEAL is a SEAL and a member of USSOCOM. But that's not what you said. You said a SEAL is SF, which is not true unless you're okay with calling all operators of the USSOCOM family SF, which means you'd call Rangers, Pararescuemen, and other operators SF, too. Which you said you don't. It's okay to just admit you're fucking dead, kiddo.

Obviously we have to wait until we're actually into the Trump presidency to bring this up. Anything we do now is just pointless.

We have established that there are people interested in this and investigating it, and that puts us in a better position for when we do pursue this in a few months.

These new Power Rangers look really shitty. Are they even trying anymore? Are fucking HELMETS racist now?

>spin it into bullshit that tries to discredit and destroy peoples lives.
Even if pizzagate is untrue (which it isn't), eye for an eye mothafucka.

your time is up moloch
we will be merciless

Would you like your pizza with or without hair?

Do you really think everyone with a different opinion is a shill ? Isn't your argument again reddit that they are an echo chamber ? Talking about shills et "slide thread" eveytimes something isn't what you think is the same shit as their upboat/downboat shit

special prosecutors should be launched.
i want executions for treason.
lots of executions, starting with the working stiffs at the bottom who were just following orders.

or mob justice culminating in executions.
i'm not really all that particular.

Their Twitter was still active last I checked. I think they predate this specific campaign.

Why are people so quick to reject this? People forget about those times huge pedorings were found out about, same thing no one wanted to believe it, same with sandy hook, just cause something doesn't fit your reality/hard to believe. It's actually extremely closed minded...
If children's lives are being harmed/involved even if it seems highly unlikely to you, what's the harm in trying to find out the truth? Why so desperate to claim it's definitely not real?

"If you don't explore those deeper levels beyond what mainstream society deems acceptable or believable at first hearing, then you’re never going to get to the cores of what we’re exposing you are only ever going to be looking at the symptom."

"once you have persuaded people that only “this” is possible then anything you’re doing will be rejected with reflex action “they can’t be doing that, it’s not possible” hijacking the sense of the possible"

Just move on then. WHY post.

What is this "ALT-RIGHT"? You are confusing this board with someone else.

This looks like a carbon copy of a gamergate pasta.

blatant and retarded shilling like this only strengthens the belief

What is alt right? I hear ppl talking about it, but this board ain't no part of it.