This is my first time here, and like. What. The. Fuck, you disgusting...

This is my first time here, and like. What. The. Fuck, you disgusting, racist perverts make me sick! not only do you talk about the most horrendous and vile things but you made a FUCKING DICTATOR as president of the US, I had to leave all of my friends back home in the US just to get away from that misogynist and move to New Zealand where I can be free from the hate and bigotry.
Fuck all of you racist and homophobic pigs.

New Zealand go to bed.

Stop trying to be Australia.

You will never shitpost as well as them.

mean :(

this is a slide thread, just sage and ignore the autist

Kek, nice LARP thread
Sieg Heil to you too brother

nice taqiyya brother
allahu akbar

hide aussie posts

Correct. Aussies are trash.

>when Trump lost the popular vote
>but you still have to move away from the hate and bigotry

There's some fun stuff in NZ

Fresh off the boat, from reddit hey, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Fuck off mate

/r/efugee alert

A FUCKING SHEEP

Real edgy you sheep fucker

Sage

How's that going to affect this thread?

>being this ass blasted
god I hate you māori shitskins

What part of "we're full" don't you possibly understand?!

You ain't seen nothing yet.

nah

stop trying to hard new zealend

>comes to Sup Forums
>board is literally called Politically Incorrect
>Is surprised and outraged when offensive things are said
This is a special kind of stupid. Where you expecting something else? Get fucked
Better get used to fucking sheep for fun, faggot

What's your opinion on migu?

Have you tried Sup Forums ? Maybe download some of the pics so we can send you a van.

this thread needs more lena

hello tumblr

Copy pasta.

You should start at Sup Forums for basic training. You cant just waltz in here expecting sunshine lollypops and rainbows.

Truth be told, I wish more brainwashed people were open to talk about it without the cognitive dissonance. Sadly that's part of the brainwashing so you can't convince them.

idk about u i prefer amy schumer

Oh my god OP , I am soooz sorry! Wtf I didnt mean 2 offend u, I was just roflmao'ing wit the dudes here . I dont know what has gotten into mee ;_;

Again , I am SO VERY SORRY you had to move, and leave all the friends behind!1! I cant possibly undestand wat your been through :/ please 4give me , and I try and talk sum sense into thes "alt-right" dudes plsss

That's pretty rude.
Stop bigot-shaming me.

Go back to the US. We don't want you.