Pols ultimate challenge, before Jews, Cucks, Niggers or anything else. No

Pols ultimate challenge, before Jews, Cucks, Niggers or anything else. No.

How do we defeat the dreaded CHAD?

Other urls found in this thread:

liamrosen.com/fitness.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we stay anoniemose

>implying chad didn't vote trump

>defeat
>not becoming the chad

1800-come-on-now

slutshaming

Chad is literal bait for filtering sluts out of proper society.

Fuck off leaf

Honestly during this election iv'e learned to love the Chad.

We should all aspire to be the Chad that we wish ourselves to be.

We become the new jews. if a bunch of frail inbred jews can control their lives then so can we.

Don't listen to him

this desu

leftists are all lowtest betas

When I was in prison I would rape guys like Chad.

Chad is the guy on the front lines of the culture war fighting shitskins and cultural degeneracy. He keeps women in line, prevents them from burning the coal and shames them for being too slutty.

America was built by Chad and its strength is reinforced by him.

We need MORE Chads.

Good job Mike

you just voted a Chad into office

This

WE SHOULD ALL ASPIRE TO BE THE BEST SPECIAL SNOWFLAKES WE CAN BE, AND WE'RE ALL PERFECT JUST THE WAY WE ARE NO MATTER WHAT THE MEAN KIDS SAY!!!

As long as Chad is white, is is pretty literally the last "enemy," we need to worry about.
>advocating in-fighting when we're on the verge of extinction
C'mon son.

I've always disliked this stupid concept. Any man can be athletic and with good hygiene, attractive enough to "have sex", which isn't even interesting after you've done it once or twice. This is the equivalent of femilards bitching about beauty standards and shit.

Also on another note with Trump and all the Military appointments the United States is turning into a Chadocracy.

Trump is the ultimate Chad and now we must become the ideal Chad, not stupid and easily manipulated but Alpha and intelligent.

>Letting chads fuck all the womens
Literally cuckoldry Sup Forums
YOU FUCKING KEKS

Be more like Chad ans stop crying into your body pillow.

Do whatever it takes. Steroids, bio engineering, brain transplant, cyborg body.

Bring in the future of Sup Forums Chadism.

This. They create the dumb but good looking part of society. These get used by the smarter people. The pic in OP has a freakin' barbed wire tattoo. His brain is Hamburger.

Chads are the dumb cocksuckers that unwillingly propped up the divorce industry and fat cunts collecting child support. The end up as janitors, union scum, and construction laborers at best.

But does it increase population?

We become the chad

Why love the Chad? literally the only thing repilled about him is he is strong as fuck. I'm not complaining about that.

But apart from that they're degenerate unintelligent faggots. Only Alpha because they gain extreme confidence because they're focking juicy. Not like the golden one who is hench as fuck, but intelligent and is a proud white man.

>How do we defeat the dreaded CHAD?

By leaving humanity behind

>t./fit/

Just be chad you fucking cuck.

Chads are the foot soldiers you fucking idiot they are controlled by systems of authority like religion and government. They are essential.

How? I'm not athletic, I've developed a bitterness towards women, I can't stand the Chad crowd, and I consider myself more complex emotionally and mentally than those blockheads.

get out, OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

With your penis

Well done Mike.

Fuck you

You're a fucking sensitive faggot, just chop your cock off since you might as well be a woman.

Nigger

I am a chad, you ain't raping shit homeboy

>implying Sup Forums isn't Chad

Leaf Chad, sounds believable.

Also this. Fuck off you autists

Ur a cheeky cunt

Sup Forums is the main cross overboard for /r9k/ for a reason you retard.

Also, lol at the spergs saying you can "become" chad.

You're born a chad. You either have the genes or you don't. Most of this board obviously doesn't.

As for the pic in OP post, Chad in question is Jay Gould. He is now a millionaire after having sold Yashi, some kind of ad-company. I think he sold it for 33 million dollars. He has sold several businesses like this although Yashi was the most successful one.

We are in the best timeline. That means, regardless of genetics, we can become Chad. Hell, we can do anything we want. We memed Brexit, we memed Trump to the presidency. Who say's we cant meme ourselves to become Chad Thundercock and turn the tables on thr Juden? We must become Chad in order to secure the future of the white race. The qt's await Sup Forums.

Why is Chad automatically this athletic and dumb slutbait?
All women want a strong, intellegent man who will take care of her and her family.
We shouldn't be the perfect Chad, just be fucking men for once you retards, and you'll find yourself a gf in no time.

You become the Chad.

I'll fucking glass ya if you keep talking shit m8

this

Chad is more of a state of mind than anything.

Just lift and be the Chad.

>just be fucking men for once you retards
The joke.
That was it.

Become athletic, develop healthy relationships with women, and be your own man without having to conform to the "Chad" crowd.

Chad can't be defeated as his existence is a relative measure. If we gas all the current Chads in the beta uprising then the least beta betas become the new Chads.

You can't lift away your complete lack of social skills, shit personality, and inferiority complex. Keep trying though, keep ur head up and be true to yourself above all else

Become the chad is codeword for ugly chads of which there aren't any

neets are the true master race

You go back to /r9k/

What joke, mate?

SAGE HIDE REPORT /R9K/ CuCK THREADS

we are chad you reddit trash new people need to quit posting and start lurking

You don't.

>the mental gymnastics in that pic

Chad is the hero Sup Forums needs.They keep Alpha male traditions alive, usually vote right wing and are effectively slut filters.

Become him

This. You also can't lift your way to a strong jawline and good hair genetics.

>being an SA cock loving homofaggot

>implying Sup Forums is not a board of alpha 7ft tall 350lbs of pure muscle Aryan gods
oh silly English man

Suck his dick until he turns full gay.
Gay Chad ain't so dangerous

I know it's robot meme, but who exactly is Chad irl? Seems to me that it's just any non autistic dude who doesn't drop spaghetti when speaking to a member of opposite sex.

Exactly. You don't have to be "muh stoopid jock" to be somewhat /fit/. Being a fat lard or skinny frail bitch is degenerate.

HOW MANY SCOOPS?!

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

>Not being The Chad

Why are alt-right poltards such sissie-voiced faggots?

He works out in the gym regularly, he has a tattoo, he frequently visits the beach with some of his friends(girls).
He is social, outgoing, popular and cares about his looks.

Dude to become Chad all you have to do is go to the gym regularly for a year or two/take steroids and have a decent face.

Act chill like nothing bothers you and hype up everything, boom you're chad.

More skinny more benis

>Have a decent face
Into the trash it goes.

By becoming Chad, it's not very hard. Lift weights and do cardio a few times a week, eat healthy, stop wearing austistic clothing like band and anime t-shirts and with in 3-4 months if you're motivated you'll be nearly there. Then you gotta decondition your crippling social disorders and transformation will be complete.

Well I'm sorry man then you have to actually have a decent personality.

ALL OF THEM

>Have a decent personality
There it goes again.

>get high on speed or just get drunk
>approach a gym and wait for a Chad to come out
>approach him
>look directly in his eyes
>say loud and clear: BALLS DONT GROW IN THE GYM
>stay silent and wait for his reaction

Most of the times they walk around you without uttering a word.
Or you get beat up, but you have to laugh as it is happening.
They go home wrecked, insecure and all their confidence for the last 5 years goes down the shitter and they dont even realize it.
They keep thinking over and over again about you and what you said, why you said it, why you laughed, who was the bigger man...

>Then you gotta decondition your crippling social disorders and transformation will be complete.

That's harder than the physical. Lifting doesn't cure autism. For proof see /fit/

The only way for you to defeat Chad is to become Chad.

i laughed

then i realized its my case too

You don't beat the Chad
You become the Chad
liamrosen.com/fitness.html

To be fair on myself, I've been called "hot" in the past but I've never believed I was good looking. As for talking, I can't small talk with the opposite gender in any way.