Damn, I hate Swedish girls. Degenerate fucking whores who just deceiving and lying...

Damn, I hate Swedish girls. Degenerate fucking whores who just deceiving and lying. The only thing they care about is themselves and their fucking "happiness" which means a
a line of coke from a dealers cock or why not travel into the ghetto. I actually like the terrorists they kill atleast the debris, nfags, from society. Hell fucking victory.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hKXEUalVsWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Calm down Sven, it's not that bad right?

I dont mind them im seeing one swed right now and shes pretty based but drinks too much wine

>I hate Swedish girls
>I actually like the terrorists

Me too that's why I only go for Swedish boys

What the fuck is Guernsey

I know that feel, thats why I turned to 2D

Detta är framtiden du väljer.

Who hurt you, user?

Have you ever considered that you might be a loser that people don't like to be around?

this is a average picture of a swedish girl on a friday night with "the gurls xD"

>refugee dicks welcome!!

Sweden, No!

Sounds like Swedish men can't even satisfy themselves much less their women and that's why they are heading into the ghetto to "submit to the shariah police".
So this is what happens in season 400 of Vikings, sad.

Sweds are generally gay and cowardly, and the Swedish girls are dirty whores lying around. Europe's shame, I have heard, and I only discuss with a people who jerks to anime

Hi sven, hows the cuckshed?

I literally can't get offended by anything from a leaf, you're a luaghing stock at point. Your """leader""" cried on television because he couldnt save enough syrian dick.

>Your """leader""" cried on television because he couldnt save enough syrian dick.

So did ours though.

Hey I'm not the one crying on the internet that ive been cucked out.
Maybe you should just embrace it and clean up after those guys lol that's a good boy Sven you found your place, don't forget her ass

youtube.com/watch?v=hKXEUalVsWc

If a manlet bum from estonia can fuck swedish women so can you. Stop bitching and start fucking. Nice blog/10

Irrelevant party that will not even count as a party the next election due to falling below the 4% limit

don't blame your women.
if you're unable to control them it's your own fault

aaww did Sofia reject you for Henke Dunderkuk?

>this is a average picture of a swedish girl
I need this in my life

Why even wear anything at that point

>everything is in English

Why?

YOU TRIED SO HARD

Because its from England...

>Degenerate

Says the Anime poster

One of England and Frances' love children, your baby brother, Canada.

this

Why don't you join ISIS?

So, slag thread?

Sweden is fucked, escape.

shouldn't it be in arabic then?

I bet you're just really fucking ugly

In London some advertisements are actually done in Arabic.

Baaed Iran with the red pill.

I would never deceive a Sven.

Slap her ass and laugh, fucking whore.

well now im sad

>In London some advertisements are actually done in Arabic.

Wow how tolerant?

That's actually not how you're supposed to do things. UK. Stop emulating mongrelized nations.

You just described every existing human female

Fy fan vad jag hatar svenska tjejer. Degenererade jävla horor som bara bedrar och ljuger. Det enda dom bryr sig om är sig själva och sin jävla "lycka" vilket innebär en lina från en pundares kuk eller varför inte resa in till ghettot. Jag gillar faktiskt terroristerna för dom dödar iallafall bort skräpet, nbögarna, från samhället. Hell fucking Seger.

I understand your pain and bolster my goals in life with it. Although we will never meet nor will I comfort you, I will carry your memory with me as fuel to the fires that drive me. You will live on in me, Swedebro and be vindicated.

haha kommer ni ihåg när tråden var bra?

stop speaking swedish on 4chin, its cringe as fuck

fucking svensker idiot skyd dig selv

Sounds like someone is a jelly virgin

tråden var aldrig bra

thank u danebro

I wish you the best in the 2018 conquest of Skåneland

>tfw glad my ancestors bailed from Sweden long ago
I just feel bad for you guys now, this is pathetic. Sweden used to be that one country in Europe you didnt piss off, like in the 30 years war, but now your country has cucked itself.

Lorte land, jeres bossepenge er ikke en skid værd!

Swedish girls are easy as fuck and 10/10, of course you're going to be a faggot about it sven

Kek. This bong gets it.