So Green countries in this map will be least affected by climate change

So Green countries in this map will be least affected by climate change.

>yfw all Trump has to do is roll back global warming policies and he saves the civilized world.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3125113/Earth-2100-Nasa-maps-reveal-world-need-adapt-rising-temperatures-caused-climate-change.html
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/IJsselmeer
ahstat.wordpress.com/2014/01/11/watering-earth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They will move to Sweden and Minnesota anyway

Shame about the chinks though, but you can't win them all.

Most civilized countries don't get affected. Why should we care then? Good way to remov niggers

I think the map shows which countries have the resources to best deal with climate change, not to what extent their countries are effected by it.

If the map showed how much a country is effected, the North Atlantic (especially Greenland) would be among the regions with the strongest changes, since the Northern high latitudes are the places where the warming is strongest.

Sweden and Minnesota seem like the worst climates for Somalians

Why does the West continue to cuck themselves with higher taxes and over-regulation when the people who would die off first would be shitskin countries?

Implying we don't need them. They're like our slaves you know.

By the time climate change kicks off, Sweden will be a nigger country
>I think the map shows which countries have the resources to best deal with climate change
It makes sense. That may be why the Gulf states are green while every country around them is red.

Mercy is our pride and our fall.

Oooooooooh that sucks.

Gonna do everything in my power now to accelerate it.

no actually those countries are most affected by climate change policy(electricity price increase)

VRIJ EN ONVERVEERD
>TAKE THAT, WATERKEKS

glad we've stopped the boats now eh lads

>fuck off we're full

DIJKEN MOETEN HOGER

Because white people are the only race able to think ahead.

sauce? seeing africa get fucked by weather is hilarious

>By the time climate change kicks off, Sweden will be a nigger country

No, I we will manage. SD is climbing fast.

HET WATER ZAL SLAAF AAN ONS ZIJN. GOD HEBT MEDELIJDEN MET HET WATER!

>keeps bongland rainy and cloudy with some snow on very cold days.
feels good man

SAUDI ARABIA TOO STRONK

ain't that great

>27942▶
>Gonna do everything in my power now to accelerate it.
Your country will become a real life Rapture. It will be pretty cool I guess.

Migrations from the affected countries to the west are expected to increase at "epic" levels, says the media.
You can imagine the narrative for 2050 onwards: "its your fault the world became like this, so its your duty to import all the immigrants." That will be the final and definitve step against whites wordlwide.

WHERE DO YOU THINK ALL THOSE AFFECTED PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GO user???

>climate change almost exclusively impacts people that are already migrating to the Western countries for economic reasons
I've never seen government immigration propaganda be this blatant.

This is an info grapphic on having the money to deal with it. Not who will have the most change.

LANG LEVE DE REPUBLIEK!

Drown in the med or drown in the English channel and if all else fails they end up in London.

It's fine.

I'm pretty sure it's the opposite. You can see landlocked countries are in red whereas the ones who are islands or touching the sea are green.

I know for a fact if significant amount of sea level rose, there'd be a massive sea going through central Australia.

Africa's mostly red because they rarely have beaches and are infact riddling with cliffs rather than natural, sandy beaches in many areas (that impeded colonization to a great extent).

OWNED.

Where were you when climate change killed billions of shitskins and saved the world.

Africans and Indians are poorfags that won't be able to buy water or irrigation systems in the event the rain patterns change.

That's what the picture is showing. Everyone in the north can afford technological solutions to climate change. The chart does not show where change will be greatest.

I'm pretty sure this map is wrong. The Netherlands wouldn't be in such a good position

You agree with me right?

BUILD SEAWALL

all the people in the red countries will move to the green countries

then it really will all be over

i live in an apartment with a bunch of deadbeats and nigs (t. i'm student). the electricity is (((included))) in the rent so i leave the heater on full blast with the windows open. make sure they have to bump the rent for the nigs in a year when i leave, kek.

could you imagine niggers ever building something like this?

By that stage unemployment will be huge even in the good times in green countries due to automation.

They will be shot at the borders and all our news channels will be telling us that shooting them at the borders is the right thing to do because at that time that is the action that will suit the rich.

Oh. Well that's dumb. Fuck 'em. I couldn't give less of a shit about third world hordes, and from doing the math, I'd have near ocean front property.

>tfw scuba diving in old cities lost to the sea

>All Africans die from climate change
>All civilized societies thrive and remain relatively unaffected

MY BODY

IS

READY

Wait how the fuck will Serbia be affected but not Greece?

Honestly i don't even know. I just believe that climate change will have very little effect on Western countries, if we can goto the moon and Mars we can develop tech to save low sea level cities.

>2050
>West still existing
You are a bit too much optimistic user

>we are not sure, whenever somali turn into water world (which would be improvement) or cannibal tribes (which means minor drawback)
So no data

No, but I can imagine them smoking weed in our inner cities. I see it everyday!

Already exists. Just costs money. That's why we are green.

No one is going to build desalination plants and irrigation systems and pay for programs to prevent desertification for the nigs and poos.

Even though the poos have money for space programs and nukes and aircraft carriers. Their leaders will let them all die.

Nederland temt Poseidon

It is, niggers up in Sweden getting retard babies due to pregnancy long vitamin D deficiencies.

This is true. Also sea level rising will affect countries like Netherlands the most

Yeah, until all of third world moves to Europe. Thanks again Burgers.

Please some artistic autist,
Draw/create an image where the dutch lion kills Poseidon

Australia will actually be improved with global warming. We get our inland see back and more green coverage

WATER DE NEUK UITGEBLAZEN

Iv started taking vitamin d just this winter and I feel like twice the NEET I used to be. I was really missing it.

I can imagine that nogs really struggle without the sun.

what the fuck
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3125113/Earth-2100-Nasa-maps-reveal-world-need-adapt-rising-temperatures-caused-climate-change.html

>civilised world
>asia is still fine
>half the sandshit states beneath russia are fine
>hohols not removed

retarded map

>Australia is full of deserts and can handle global warming
>Netherlands can handle water level raise
>USA can handle water level raise without evacuation of main cities
>Nips can handle water level raise on their small islands

You shouldnt take uneccesary suplements does more harm theb good (if white )

>Friendly reminder that the dutch artificially made an entire province

>also made our sea into a freshwater lake

It's called money. All the green countries have enough of it.

wait whut freshwater? This can't be true?

this map is about how much countries are prepared for climate change not how much they are possibly affected

Because I have a job it means I see no natural light 3 months a year. Also medical studies have shown vit D deficiency is common in my city.

Elect far-right leaders.

If we're not driving them into the sea now, what makes you think it wont be the same 'no-borders' liberal agenda when this happens man?

wtf I love climate change now

CЛABA
Л
A
B
A

Unless I'm wrong with the completion of the afsluitdijk our zuiderzee turned into a freshwater reservoir.

> Een zoetwaterreservoir is een meer met een grote voorraad zoet water. In Nederland heeft vooral het IJsselmeer deze functie

>mfw the rest of Balkans

Wauw het klopt gewoon??
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/IJsselmeer

A+ dutchie, godlike

The people deciding policy are greedy Jews. They only want them now and tell the masses to be liberal because they want minimum wage slaves.

Once automation kicks in they will be gunning down everyone at the borders as well as native unemployed and telling the masses that it's the moral thing to do.

>>Australia is full of deserts and can handle global warming
I think it'll just make it more habitable.
Also might remove abos.

Mate, you're in Ireland, you see natural light 3 months a decade.

>Saudi Arabia
>civilized

They literally just coloured in the poor nigger-tier countries red.

(((Climate change))) is a jewish trick to make us accept more hordes of apes into the west.

>make a new province from scratch
>Basically call it fluvius land

You know that's asking it to be flooded again, right?

and the moment these far-right leaders start producing their own weapons instead of buying yours they will all be branded as dictators and you start "liberating" europe.
nice try burger

russian winter is already warmer then average winter 20 years ago
I think this is a conspiracy against Russia and russian winter
you always want to conquer us !!!1

Let the waternigger come. Can't be worse than moroccans.

>Iran
>civilizaed

Who has Trump invited to the W.H. from Europe so far?

You E. Europe countries have got it real good for the next 8 years.

Here a map that actually shows climate change consequences by country.
>Murrica
>Southern Eurocucks
You're fucked

When Russia is a temperate paradise you will thank us

> Accelerate/Make global warming happen
> Shit countries get drowned
> Niggers, shitskins and terrorists all migrate to civilized countries
Way to go, champ. They won't stay where they are to die.

There's no point in a map of you are gonna make everyone some shade of orange, alarmist bullshit

>russia

>Trump getting reelected

Sunni extremism is worse than Shia, I'd rather Iran target Israel than Saudis suck our dick but kill us via proxy.

>If all the ice melted on the Earth, the sea level would increase by 60m. (pic related)

ahstat.wordpress.com/2014/01/11/watering-earth/

Ever since White males foolishly gave women the vote we have lost control of our destiny.

Global warming is divine retribution to save the White male from extinction.

>MUH TORANDOES

fuck off shill.

What a nonsense. Being biggest country in the world, we will be affected by it the most also.

The thing with us is though, the positives of it outweight the negatives.

Aw shityeah!

No matter which map you show, Canada stays unfucked.

Winter heating is the single most expensive bill hitting around 50% of my income.
I for one welcome the global warming and hope it comes sooner.

Oh wait, you're from Austria, you had your chance last weekend, now drown with the rest.