Ovadia Yosef, who was regarded as one of the highest authorities of the Jews and called by the prime minister of Israel...

Ovadia Yosef, who was regarded as one of the highest authorities of the Jews and called by the prime minister of Israel, Netanyahu, one of the wisest of all Jews this generation said the following among his fellow Jews:
>The sole purpose of non-Jews is to serve Jews
>Why are Gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat. That is why Gentiles were created.
>In Israel, death has no dominion over them...With gentiles, it will be like any person – they need to die, but (God) will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one's donkey would die, they'd lose their money. This is his servant...That's why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew. Gentiles were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel.

What did he mean by this?

/pol is ALWAYS right, no exception.

Ahh, yes, I have spoken to many wise jewish scholars about this, and all of them agreed that the only purpose of shaygetz is so that can offer their life force to jewesses, so the jewish race may continue to thrive.

Shiska have no purpose in life, except to distract shaygetz from their destiny of breeding and serving jewesses.

No thanks, each single one of them looks like pure crap compared to Norwegian women.

Cherry picking much?

mfw circumcizion is actually the mark of the goyim

I met a jewish scholar once. He literally embodied every single stereotype you could think about jews.

rollan

Hahahaha no, most Norwegian women are extremely good looking. You have to 'cherry pick' to find the bad looking ones.

I bet he even stole your pen.

I would bang 0 and 9

>Shiska
So Kikes WANT me to drain my seed into their women?

That is only gipsy tier - a Jew would also sue YOU for stealing and at least mention ten times the six million.

Jews - by their nature - are always playing the victim while doing the crime.

3 isnt bad i guess. no lie i would bone but no draining into her

I thought it went without saying he contacted his attorneys after stealing the pen and saying he was attacked with a bioweapon and calls the police.

>both the judge and the plaintiff calling the defendant a filthy goy.

You would laugh and think it is not true, but it is the essence of Jewish behaviour.

In fact, there is eveb a Polish proverb about this
>The jew cries in pain as he strikes you

Yes, it is written in the Tor'ah. How do you think "jews", a semetic people, look the way they do today? The answer is that jewish men are cucks. Much like a bull would serve their white goddess

roll

Bump