Why would the mainstream media go out of it's way to say pizzagate is fake?

Why would the mainstream media go out of it's way to say pizzagate is fake?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tfXWXNItF_Y&lc=z13etzm5cyustbnkm223zzti4rugdrc3a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because the shackles of control are falling and their doing their best to hold onto.
They're losing the battle and going full force.
People don't trust the media anymore. Their digging their own grave...

Because some sperg actually tried to shoot up the place and that's newsworthy.

Trumptard logic "If Colbert defends himself from these allegations he's hiding something. If he stays quiet he's definitely hiding something"

Because it's real

According to Wikileaks the emails of John Podesta have been completely wiped starting on the day Maddie Mccann was kidnapped and then going all the way back. Wikileaks says the first email that shows up is the day after Maddie was kidnapped.

Quite a coincidence, John Podesta generally matches the police sketch that Maddie's parents are pleading with anyone who has information to help them identify this person.

John Podesta has a collection of paintings that feature scantily clad children in situations and poses that imply bondage and guests to his home are on record as being mortified.

John Podesta's whereabouts on May 2nd have already been proven. We just need the next day on May 3rd 2007 when Maddie was kidnapped and then we can close this chapter.

The will of Kek has already been put into motion

There is no hiding pedophiles. The Frog God is here.

There is only truth now.

Try to shill. Try to hide.

it is impossible.

KEK

Checked

may his will be done

Pic related, my captcha

Shadilay brother

The mighty kek shall guide us

Praise Kek

>real
What's real?
a.)Different religions your countries force you to follow for centuries
b.)Media bullshit about how it's my fault that Africa is doing bad
c.)Media bullshit how it's my fault country's economy is in ruin
d.)Media bullshit how i polluted environment and can save it with my money
e.)Pizzagate
Of course pizzagate is real, as real everything, maybe even more real since it's not entirely pulled out of ass and blamed upon without evidence. We got some evidence, namely emails, while there is no evidence i destroyed economy, Africa or polluted environment as there is no evidence of god. Pizzagate 100% confirmed true.

How it's supposed to be:
>make claim based on suspension or loose associations
>defending party tells you to prove it and that it's false
>party making the claim either can't find enough proof and it ends or they do find proof
>defending party refutes the proof
>if proof is not refuted, the claim stands, if proof is refuted the claim is refuted

>how the media is handling it
>claim is made
>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW THE CLAIM HAS BEEN REFUTED GOY, NOTHING TO SEE HERE

All they would have to do is say is, "There is no hard proof to back these claims."
They are however skipping several steps; "debunked" is being thrown around. Debunked means that proof has been found and proven to be false, meaning that all reasonable possibility of the claim is false.

Whereas right now we are at the point where we can't make the claim but follow up is certainly needed. Yet so called journalists refuse to follow up.

Had this argument with my mom today.

>pizzagate is stupid they refuted it!
>how so, what have they disproved?
>nothing! but it's a silly claim
>so they haven't disproven shit and they should be saying that these claims aren't substantiated.
>that's the same thing!
>same as saying someone is an alleged murderer and a debunked murdered?
>WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE THEY'RE UNTOUCHABLE

Constant moving of the goal posts.

I'm not sure why you replied to me except that I referred to closing a chapter. It is going to be infinitely easier to prove that John Podesta did not participate in Maddie Mccann's kidnapping rather than proving he did. I have no interest in Podesta other than there seems to be momentum in the direction of his involvement. Sorry but no I am not particularly interested let alone confident in my ability to solve the kidnapping of Maddie McCann. I just think there is momentum and I'm trying to follow it in particular because yet it seems easy because progress seems very close. We already have his location proven the day before her kidnapping so it doesn't get any closer than that.

Yet = yes

Pedo detected. All leads get investigated.

Cornered animals do dumb things. News at 11.

Praise kek!

They seriously think "fake news" cost Hillary the election. They still haven't come to grips with the fact that they don't control the narrative.

That is a good question that many are wondering but what I want to know is why did Colbert talk about Reddit not Sup Forums when it started on Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=tfXWXNItF_Y&lc=z13etzm5cyustbnkm223zzti4rugdrc3a

Because they're idiots no I have not looked into pizza gate because frankly I think it's just going to fade into the shadows true or not

But if the MSM was smart they would let us keep talking about it and merely say nothing on the subject then if these people digging ended up finding something that can actually incriminate people it wouldn't affect them

But now that they've come out and openly bashed it it makes it seem like they're in with The establishment that much more

but why reddit

>HURR THE TRUTH DOES NOT FEAR INVESTIGATION
>WTF THEY INVESTIGATED AND CORRECTED THE NUMBERS AS A RESULT?! HOAX!

Because with the internet a lot of these crazed theories find a hold and have real consequences. Even nutters like Alex Jones have now gotten their feet in with Trump winning so people realize they can't just ignore the idiots anymore.

Also the more you sperg out and send death threats etc to people the bigger reason people have to confront it, not because the conspiracy is real but the witch hunt you create is a real threat.

well, technically, "fake news" did cost them the election... we are all fed the fuck up with the BS the MSM spews on a daily basis.

They just haven't figured out yet that THEY are the fake news.

Then it's proof that maybe we need more investigations or else errors like that can still exist ?
But it's impossible because it's banned to investigate the subject in our countries.

No it's not.

Yes it is, you can't research it objectively because you have to take the fact that it happened for granted which is contrary to all scientific methods.

PRAISE KEK

nice bait akmed