Trump appointed a Climate Change denier as head of EPA

Trump appointed a Climate Change denier as head of EPA.
Explain to me why this isn't as fucking terrible as it is, and why I should continue to support Trump, or even respect him.

Other urls found in this thread:

climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/
ipcc.ch/pdf/assessment-report/ar4/syr/ar4_syr_spm.pdf
factcheck.org/2016/11/trump-on-climate-change/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Apparently we're supposed to buy stock in Exxon seriously. According to his new front runner for sos

He's not just a climate change denier, he's also a lobbyist for fossil fuel companies.

So much for 'draining the swamp'.

Prove that man is having an effect on climate change. It is just natural.

WTF I love Trump now.

Who gives a shit about the climate?

Something something something Clinton kid smuggling

>yes, why would pumping thousands of tons of crazy shit into the atmosphere effect it, silly goy?

People who live on earth?

Because anyone who doesn't immediately cover their entire country in solar panels, and outlaw lighting is literally Hitler amirite?

Wow.

Even Trump has admitted humanity is having an impact on climate.

I could link you to some articles published in Nature, but I'm guessing you wouldn't accept those studies as proof if you're still denying it now.

Tell me, can you think if anything that-if shown- would make you accept climate change is happening due in no small part to anthropogenic causes?

If you can't, could you at least admit you aren't being intellectually honest with yourself?

(((3 posts by this ID)))

Hitler actually cared about the enviroment.
Because he was an intelligent leader.
Unlike Trump.

I laughed.

I hope you're some misanthropic 80 year old, otherwise you'd just be retarded.

I know, I wasn't intending to hide my identity.

Carbon credits are a fucking scam.

The world is being destroyed by toxic waste TODAY and it's time to focus on real environmental damage.

Wanna join my utopia I'm planning to build in the mountains some day?

>Explain to me why this isn't as fucking terrible as it is
Because climate change is a hoax

I'm not sure we can escape this one bro, it's the planet we're talking about.

But hell yeah.

These (((scientific studies))) are not to be trusted. The results are manufactured to try and make us panic by taxing fossil fuels and investing in (((green technology))). Needless to say that both of these things are just money making g schemes from (((them))).

p r o v e i t

THIS

Thats right?! I mean, what if we do all this and we make a better world for no reason! It would be fucking terrible!

>Antarctic 20 degrees Celsius warmer than average

Can you conceive of any piece of evidence which could convince you climate change was happening? Anything.

I beg you people, for fucks sake, stop it with this climate bullshit.

Untold trillions of shekels were spent by the USA/EU to "stop global warming", hundreds of conferences, meetings.

What good did it do?

Well, Al Gore got a nobel prize for saying "smog is bad, mmmkay".

What else?

Car fuel filters that increase fuel usage?

Fuck you and fuck your ((((((((climate change))))))).

This entire planet changed its climate so many times, even scientists cant tell.

My country is 95% green, covered with trees, forests, grass, whatever.
No jew will tell me to spend 50% of my taxes to "save the climate".

Just because Hong Kong has a population of 700 people per square meter and people cant breathe doesnt mean the rest of the planet is like that.

Just shut up.
Please, shut up.

keep funding arab oil and terrorism moron.
and before you say you dont get your oil from muslim countries, i will remind you that using oil anywhere drives its price up.

I can't say your argument is complimented by your ((nationality)).

So you admit that there is nothing anybody could show you to convince you climate change is occurring?

How do you rationalize that position when it's more dogma than critically thinking?

The amount of greenhouse gases released by human activity is insignificant compared to the amount caused by natural phenomena(or even by cows ripping ass). It is the height of human hubris to think otherwise.

Anyway I am noncommittal towards anthropogenic climate change mainly because a release of a small amount of gas under the permafrost of siberia will fuck up the earth more than humans ever have

This is why we need another crusade to wipe out all the Arabs and make Christian colonies there. That way no terrorism will be funded.

Want a "science isn't real" safe space?

>CO2
>bad for environment

pick one

He's doing what he promised to do during his campaign. It's all good.

>climate change was happening

It was, many times in this planet history, because its natural. Giving 999,999,999,999$ to the jews/European Union wont magicaly stop it.

by the time it becomes remotely of a problem to the world, we will likely have the technology to render it no longer an issue. this is like 80+ years from now.

Why would climate change be a manufactured lie? Reaction to global warming slows growth in the west and gives more power to start-up and smaller firms instead of the large established companies that produce fossil energy. Going green hurts establishment global companies, and diminishes the power of the Arabian peninsular and the financial class.

What science?

I dont deny that climate can change.
It can, and it will.

Is it ALL OUR FAULT?

No.
Shut up hippy.

>Climate change bullshit

Is there any scientific institution that you respect? What sources of information do you deem credible, and how are they more credible than statements by, say, the national academy of sciences?

No he didn't, he cared about Germany's environment and everyone else could go to hell.

At no point has Trump ever said "you know what, lets militarise the entire country, annex anything within arms reach, and bomb anything that doesn't have blonde hair and blues into oblivion"

> dump mercury in water supply
> Make useful idiots chase 'muh carbon' bogeyman

you lost

> dump mercury in water supply
> Make useful idiots chase 'muh carbon' bogeyman
> Die of toxic waste poisoning

Nice false flagging cuck. You should support him because in the past 48hrs hes created 60k jobs when hes not even in office yet

No one denies climate change... The climate has been changing as long as this planet has existed. It has seen several ice ages, and other periods where it was too hot to sustain human life.

Man made "Global Warming" is a bullshit propaganda hypothesis that has been scientifically disproven time & time again. "Global Warming" has now been "paused" for 18 years. Before the alarmists went nuts over "global warming" they were losing their shit over "global cooling". Get the fuck over yourselves and your idiotic leftist propaganda.

GTFO shill

Cause it is changing more now than any time in the last - how many million years? - and the notable difference is that WE are here now. How's that? Not "solar activity" not "Earth's orbital variation" not "Earth's axial tilt" - though those are all true, but are not the explanation now.

try doing some research about climate change aka global warming aka global cooling

>Is there any scientific institution that you respect?

Every institution that doesnt tell me to spend 50% of my salary to "save my dying country from climate change" that is 95% filled with trees.

You faggots are so gullible, you will swallow anything.

This planet changed its climate many, many times. Without humans even existing.

Well, Martians and other aliens, obviously. Nice of you to drop by. How did they solve this problem on your world?

>Belgium education

>muh everyone who disagrees is a "Hippy".
Doubleplusungood

>human activity is insignificant compared to the amount caused by natural phenomena(or even by cows ripping ass). It is the height of human hubris to think otherwise.

How do you know this?

As for the methane pockets you just mentioned, that's often referred to a 'positive-feedback loop'.

To use a kind of poor analogy, it's like your car window being covered in frost. Once the car heats up enough the frost melts. Frost, being reflective, also prevents sunlight from entering the vehicle.

So once the car is warm enough that the frost melts, the car heats up more because more sunlight can hit the dashboard and transform into thermal energy.

nice (((history))) there

I'm sure "rescuing drowning people" Is gonna be a great job opportunity.

or just redpill yourself about nuclear energy. it is cheap, safe (causes less deaths per mw compared to coal), and wont damage your environment

Goddamn. No, CO2 isn't expressly bad for the environment. Just like how water isn't bad for me.

If I drink enough water though, my body WILL go into shock and die.

Our environment is an incredibly complex dynamic system.

Why would this be wrong?

climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/
ipcc.ch/pdf/assessment-report/ar4/syr/ar4_syr_spm.pdf
>>The UN had a CC summit in 2007 to conclude that there is a 90% probability that CC is human induced

It's too bad. But honestly I wouldn't have expected Hillary to do much about it, considering she hardly mentioned the subject, her financial connections, and her pro-fracking stance.

I have been redpilled on nuclear energy since I was 13, Don't worry.

> China burns electronics and runs unfiltered coal plants
> They suffer the worst airborne pollution in all history
> Faggots still waste our time chasing CO2
> World burns

>It was, many times in this planet history, because its natural. Giving 999,999,999,999$ to the jews/European Union wont magicaly stop it

How do you know this?

Is it because of scientists? Perhaps the same scientists ringing alarm bells now?

Why would you accept one facet of information a scientists offers you, and then turn around and reject the rest of it?

Itd already fucked brother.

You think 350mill people turning their lights off at night is going to make a difference with China and India coming online?

We don't need bullshit environmental protection policies. That might have worked in the 80s but its too late now.

We need full steam ahead technology and innovation.

Nuclear power gives a shit ton of electricity for 0 greenhouse gas emissions. Why are the greens against it?

>A jew told me to pay money to save the climate, because..... because.......because!!!!

Hippy.

Didn't mean to quote that guy. But he is right though.

Although China and India's pollution is a lot more harmful, and will be even more so in the next decades, than America's.

Civilized nations I. The north and far south will fare fine, if anything climate change will be an improvement

So your wallet dictates your beliefs?

How do you know Earth's climate has changed many times in our planet's history?

Scientists then:

>As you can see by these here examples, the planet changed its climate many, many times. Its natural, and happens in a span of thousands of years. Its global and huge, cant be stopped.

Scientists now:

>HONK KONG HAS SMOG.
>THE PLANET HAS 5 MINUTES LEFT TO LIVE
>GIVE US MONEY

>

They're generally not asking you to pay anything. They want corporations to pay a carbon tax, which is reasonable, among other things.

A lot of corporatist Jews actually deny climate change because accepting climate change would mean more regulation on their industries (so less shekels), and more of their tax dollars being taken if they want to pollute (so less shekels).

OP never supported Trump to begin with. Idiot!

There are dozens of "climate" taxes in place.
Im paying them, and im pretty sure you do to.

Canada is like, what? a hundred gazzilion square miles of trees? Yeah, Canada sure needs to pay to save yourself from smog.

Same as Polska, 95% fucking trees, but i pay taxes to save my life from fucking climate change.

Shit like that is why Trump won.

>Shit like that is why Trump won.

No it's not. Pretty sure most who voted for Trump would've liked it even more if he actually addressed environmental issues.

My God King has no use an ozzie marxist peasant who could not vote for him nor even increase the number of votes for him in any substantial way. Go back to your forced gradeschool intersectional feminist indoctrination course you plebian scum.

You know how much fossil fuel companies pay people to deny climate change?

Your apparent disbelief is being motivated by perceiving an ulterior motive behind scientists, collectively, banning together to profit off of selling a hoax convincingly.

Why does none of that paranoia affect your belief in the institutions vehemently denying climate change is happening? Particularly when there's a much more obvious monetary incentive?

Setting that aside, many of the same scientists responsible for constructing our planet's geological record are the SAME ones raising the flag on climate change.

You're deriding the same parties you extol for their previous work. Hell, they even had a news piece this year about fucking Exxon realizing climate change was occurring due to human mechanisms three decades ago. A company that has every inclination to deny the evidence.

Nevermind the Trump thing, this climate change it complete bullshit and needs to stop.

Most of the planets population, if they'd go 5 miles from home, would probably end up in the middle of a forest.
But for some reason we NEED to pay $$$$$$$ to save our lives from dying of climate change.

More and more people stop believing this crap.
And good for them.

Do I need to reiterate Trump accepts that humans are impacting Earth's climate?

Please. Tell me. Can you think of anything that would convince you humans are impacting earth's climate?

>Trump appointed climate change denier as head of the E.P.A.
Good. I'm glad to see my faith in him was well founded. He does know how to pick the right man for the job.

you cant deny something thats not real

I say again, vast majority if this planet landmass is trees.

Fucking TREES.

There are TEENY, TINY, MINIATURE dots of human cities on the planet surface, with 999 people per square meter. These cramped up shitholes have smog, and people living there are panicking.
I dont care.

We're supposed to believe a few cities will ruin this entire planet, filled with trees.

New Yorkers have smog? Pay to fix it, if you want.
Honk Kong has smog? Pay if you want.

Polska is 95% trees. Fuck this climate tax.
Canada is 95% trees. They should also fuck this climate tax.
USA has a few smogged up cities. The rest is trees.

Why should i pay my hard earned money to save a few ching chongs from inhaling smoke?
Why should i give a shit about ching chongs?

You really didn't give a shit about having the swamp drained.

Did you?

I liked Trump because I thought he would shake up all the bullshit special interests in DC. But fuck me if he didn't double down on them instead.

ITT people Who dont understand the term "man made"

Because Global Warning is a Jewish conspiracy to deindustrialize the western world.

Trump never addressed global warming, he was even on record saying it was overblown, especially by the Chinese.

I don't know why you expected him to choose someone who would do something about the issue. I would've been pleasantly surprised if he did, but there was no reason to believe he would.

>I say again, vast majority if this planet landmass is trees.

Thanks for listing absolutely nothing as being capable of convincing you that humans are having an impact on Earth's climate.

Instead you offer this gem about there being more trees than humans, because that means humans -can't- be causing climate change!

What the fuck kind of logical reasoning is that? Is that seriously what is convincing you humans are having no impact?

News flash, climate science is still in its infancy.

Oh, I think he'll drain some of the swamp, but he can't drain all of it without causing a constitutional crisis. What parts to keep and what parts to throw away, I'll let him decide. Sup Forums spergs out over kikery surrounding Trump, but that's how he got to where he was, by learning to play their game. All of this kvetching by goyim before he's even taken office is wasted energy.

Because first and foremost, the EPA is going to cut down on unnecessary regulations on business. We're going to make America Great again!

Also, """climate change""" is a democrat hoax, as everyone well knows.

(((climate change))) is a hoax to distract people from all the toxic waste and chemicals (i.e. estrogen) being pumped into our waterways.

Why can't you just reforest some of your deserts? If you believe CO2 is the problem,

But that's simply not true. Global average temperatures have not risen so much as a single degree in 17 years.

Meanwhile, there have been times when the earth was frozen all the way to the equator, and times when there was no ice anywhere on the planet. Now I can't explain why the Pleistocene had periods of cooling called ice ages and also warm periods. But I do know one thing: it wasn't all the fossil fuels people weren't burning millions of years ago.

>Thanks for listing absolutely nothing as being capable of convincing you that humans are having an impact on Earth's climate.

Too dense to connect the dots?

>Planet is mostly green, trees fucking everywhere.
>Literally a few cities with smog.
>AAAHHH!!!! APOCALYPSE COMING!!! HUMANS ARE CREATING ARMAGEDDON!!!!
>HOLY FUCK WHAT NOW????!!!! PANIC MODE ENGAGED!!!!
Listen, in 400 years Polska will still be green and super clean.
So will Canada.
So will USA, besides a few of your biggest cities.

>What the fuck kind of logical reasoning is that?

Its very logical.

>Is that seriously what is convincing you humans are having no impact?

Yes, a planet almost completely covered in trees is what convinced me humans dont have an impact on climate.
Unless you mean CLIMATE IN HONK KONG

or

CLIMATE IN NEW YORK.

>I don't know why you expected him to choose someone who would do something about the issue. I would've been pleasantly surprised if he did, but there was no reason to believe he would

What the fuck? Don't be misleading. I expected him not to appoint a fucking lobbyist.

I expected him to DRAIN the fucking SWAMP. Not fill it with even more assholes.

As for Trump, he did accept a connection between humans and climate change:
factcheck.org/2016/11/trump-on-climate-change/

Plant trees, not lies!

i think that trump knows that the climate change is real, he just doesnt give a fuck and wants to make most profit/most money fur the united states

Is asshole here being define as what, exactly? If merely being rich or attached to highly political industries make you part of the swamp, either you are concern trolling or an idiot, and neither is a good option.

Wow same here man, I used to support Trump but after this, I just can't. He said he would drain the swamp but he's just hiring the swamp.

I am now #WithHer

>Too dense to connect the dots?
Enlighten me.

Please spell out, verbatim, what would make you accept humans are having an impact on climate change?

I'll give you mine as well: I would be convinced climate change was a hoax if a study, published by a reputable scientific paper such as Nature and vetted by a majority of climate scientists, showed that there was in fact no human related cause impacting our climate.

Hell, I don't even need to go that far. I'd be partially convinced if the Pentagon retracted their statements listing climate change as an 'urgent and growing threat' to my country.

Now you.