Confused Brit trying to understand Pizzagate

Figured I'd get it from pol and not the Hillary media.

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/lwgIgH
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
sli.mg/zYCBXp
pastebin.com/12ZcLEq0
sli.mg/a/gaffhM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_football_sexual_abuse_scandal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1. Some strangely worded emails from and/or to Podesta on wikileaks

2. internet

3. people freak out

According to Wikileaks the emails of John Podesta have been completely wiped starting on the day Maddie Mccann was kidnapped and then going all the way back. Wikileaks says the first email that shows up is the day after Maddie was kidnapped.

Quite a coincidence, John Podesta generally matches the police sketch that Maddie's parents are pleading with anyone who has information to help them identify this person.

John Podesta has a collection of paintings that feature scantily clad children in situations and poses that imply bondage and guests to his home are on record as being mortified.

John Podesta's whereabouts on May 2nd have already been proven. We just need the next day on May 3rd 2007 when Maddie was kidnapped and then we can maybe close this chapter.

People in power acting really fucking suspiciously, supported by the pedophilia reveals in Britain, people are now seriously believing there's a network of pedos in the US political powers. Then a bunch of retards/lunatics/shills jumped in and started jumping in and talking about satanism, blood magic and so forth, either because they are trying to discredit pizzagate, or they're lunatics.

No that's actually how this started. The entire thing started with "spirit cooking" emails from Podesta which then put him under scrutiny.

have you read the emails tard?

>John Podesta has a collection of paintings that feature scantily clad children in situations and poses that imply bondage and guests to his home are on record as being mortified
That's his brother, Tony. And his art collection is huge; the paintings in question are just a small handful of them.

Sorry, my mistake. I didn't mean the spirit cooking thing by the blood magic, but some of the real /x/ stuff about summoning demons and so forth. The ones you can clearly tell are either bonkers, or just trying to discredit everything.

goddamn this is spot on

Ok so John just has the weird coffee table? Thanks that's why I've been reposting this.

No, it's not. You've clearly not read the emails if you think that's accurate.

it's spot on for most of the """""infographics""""" posted in pizzagate threads

Ignore the shills. Read this.

sli.mg/lwgIgH

Are you talking about the coffin coffee table? AFAIK that doesn't have anything to do with the Podestas, it's just some guy who commented on a twitter account owned by the Comet Pizza owner.

virus link. Reported

No I meant the gold naked man that has some apparent connection to Jeffrey dahmer

Oh, that's Louise Bourgeois' "The Arch of Hysteria." It's a hanging sculpture, not a coffee table, and it only happens to roughly resemble the pose of one of Dahmer's victims.

Enjoying this art is perfectly normal, nothing creepy at all

ohh nigel.
asking /pol for coherent information is like expecting rapefugees to act like civilized people.

here's the real deal

1: podesta's emails got hacked and leaked
2: a lot of it was weird as fuck
3: wacky psuedo-occult new age goofiness
4: all of his correspondents were REALLY REALLY into "pizza", emailing pictures entitled "pizza.jpg" (image missing), talking about it endlessly, and making statements that were ostensibly about pizzas, but not any form of 'zza any normal person might be familiar with
5: Sup Forums, being Sup Forums started wildly speculating, building the "conspiracy" into a globe spanning pederasty ring centered on a shitty hole in the wall hipster pizza joint in washington dc called "comet ping pong"
6: /pol-tards began mutually reinforcing these speculations, whipping themselves into a frenzy, each tard tugging furiously on the genitals of the next spastic in line.
7: the infection spreads to more boards
8: lol-stream media picks up the story, and alex jones starts piling on, in his own special way
9: "infowars" faggots whip the believers into a goddamned shitstorm of a circlejerk
10: mainstream media picks up the story and uses it to demonstrate how absolutely idiotic some of our brethren are
11: you ask for some explanation for the fucknuttery, and here we are. with this post.

TL;DR, it's a tempest in a fleshlight.
the kind of cum drenched cp circlejerk delusion that only /pol-tards could manufacture.

Alefantis would never lie man, nor would the MSM

>it's spot on for the "infographics" posted by lunatics and possibly even shills trying to discredit the thing
Really, really made me think.

CTR shills are still in effect, I see.

We already have our own scandals

Ok thanks guess I'll scratch the whole art angle especially since I'm trying to zero in on John since he's the one whose emails were apparently wiped the day Maddie was kidnapped.

>sli.mg/lwgIgH
Shill trying to stop people from clicking the link?

This is so fucking stupid.

The Voat board on it will help you understand even better.

voat dot co/v/pizzagate

I recommend you look at all the evidence. There is little to no chance children aren't being abused by at least some of the people involved. The the pieces of shit know as the MSM focus only on whether or not the entire conspiracy is true. Do this. Pick a random restaurant and try to recreate the evidence in Pizzagate. If this is paranoia, then it should be easily recreatable. There are like 20 "coincidences" which can't be explained. Even three of these would point to something possibly be going on. There is ZERO CHANCE THE WHOLE THING IS WRONG. You should not be asking whether or not every member o the theory is guilty. Some CERTAINLY ARE. CHILDREN ARE BEING RAPED AND THE MSM IS JUST LAUGHING ABOUT IT. Pick you local Pizza joint and try to recreate all the evidence that has been found. You won't be able to find two coincidences, let alone over twenty.

The bands are particularly shady. The authorities should be investigating all of this. The question isn't whether or not the whole thing is real. The question is whether or not any of it is. If any of the combinations are real. And SOME CERTAINLY ARE. CHILDREN ARE BEING RAPED AND THE MSM IS COVERING IT UP.

>no true scotsman
>Sup Forums isn't 70% retards

Not a no true scotsman and yes, 70% of Sup Forums are retards.

If Pizzagate is fake, then it should be recreate ably. Try to recreate it. In real life. Choose a fucking establishment and start seeing if you can find connections. You have a theory: X is just crazy people making random connections. So make random connections and see if you can recreate it with a different restaurant. FUCK OFF.

David Brock, if you're reading this, you lost you fucking sweaty faggot.

You lost the 2016 election and you will lose the #PizzaGate shit.

Your ex-boyfriend Alefantis is not going to get away with this.

Get ready, faggot. 2017 is gonna be fun.

>roughly resemble
It's close enough. The missing head, arch and orientation with respect to the ground vs minor differences in the position of the arms and legs.

Why would you assume it was inspired by Dahmer's victim? Here's a real analysis of the piece:

>Stemming from her interest in the physical, emotional, and psychological aspects of pain and fear, Bourgeois was drawn to the arch of hysteria as theorized and represented by the nineteenth-century neurologist Jean Martin Charcot (1825-1893). While working at the Salpêtrière Hospital in Paris, Charcot sought to represent hysteria by documenting the performances of his female patients. The physical tension of the hysterical arch - an intense muscular contraction, resulting in immobility and paralysis of the limbs - is emblematic of an equally extreme emotional state. Bourgeois makes this highly vulnerable position even more so by suspending her male figure from the ceiling. In choosing to represent him in an attitude traditionally associated with the female, the artist transgresses the social and sexual roles assigned to women, challenging the misconception of hysteria as a female malady.

The sculpture also resembles this painting from 1809.

I don't know why wikileaks would feature John Podesta as if he were the head of all this. He's just a regular dude. I hear he's just a guy who likes to cook great food for his friends.

Always wonder if there weren't more emails just about to be dropped before Assange was pastified.

Not even close. Actually look at Podesta posted. Look at the art and secret doors in the res truant. Look who has visited the place in pictures or the emails.

You fucking faggots are supposed to be red-pilled not blue pilled as fuck.

Weak sauce peddle fender

>John Podesta generally matches the police sketch

Red pill is a worthless term these days. It's been degenerated into shit. It's being used for alternative narratives, instead of the truth at its core, that you shouldn't just believe what is told to you, that the narrative are not necessarily true and that you should make your own decisions as objectively as possible, based on the facts you've been presented with.

Then the question is whether Dahmer's victims assumed this pose before or after they were murdered.

Important to remember: every thread, this britfag shows up, does everything he can to derail the investigation (or maybe just get (You)s, who knows), and tries to claim that he's doing it for our sake.

Is that a crematorium on the bottom right? Where's the pic from?

So, two problems with this theory that John Podesta kidnapped Madeleine McCann:

1. The two police sketches are based on descriptions of the SAME PERSON. The one on the left does resemble John Podesta, but not so much the one on the right. Police sketches are only accurate in a very general sense.

2. The description given by the witness:

>The man was mid-30s, 5 ft 7 in – 5 ft 9 in (1.75–1.80 m), slim-to-normal build, with short brown hair, wearing cream or beige trousers

But John Podesta would've been 58 at the time of the kidnapping; it would be extremely unlikely that someone would mistake him as being over twenty years younger.

It is a false flag op to make us look stupid

Some of you people need to be institutionalized. Either you guys are literally retarded in thinking they are touching children on the down-low or you're all trolls.

>SAME PERSON
Brothers look alike? Holy shit.

the joke's on them, we look stupid by ourselves

No, I mean both images are based on the description of the eye witness, who only saw one person.

>Figured I'd get it from pol
I got you dawg

3 minute summary: youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo

Summary image: sli.mg/zYCBXp

Summary: pastebin.com/12ZcLEq0

Comet Ping Pong owner's Instagram: sli.mg/a/gaffhM

There's definitely some significance to the pizza speak in Podesta's emails, but to be 100% fair we really have no idea what it could be. I actually thought it sounded like a euphemism for cocaine when I first read the leaked emails.

fuck off cnn

Take your medication, big guy.

do you not see how silly the picture you just posted is? the image you replied to sums you fags up perfectly

A lot of ctr today

CTR on full force.

Fuck you David Brock. You WILL lose again you fucking paranoid faggot, just like you lost the election.

I just recently discovered an acquaintance of mine works at comet pizza after she put up a long Facebook post about that guy who fired a shot in the place. I got curious and went to her Instagram and noticed that along with her username which included the word "pizza", she had a weird amount of pizza related photos and references. She's just a 22 year old girl and I doubt she is involved in any serious way but still very unsettling

Lets just call it Pizzadougate

>
No way nigel.

It's #CalzoneGate now, officially.

post her instagram user

Maddie's parents drugged her and she died in the apartment. Podestas had nothing to do with it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_football_sexual_abuse_scandal

"Arch of Hysteria" is also a reference to demonic possession because Hysteria was assumed for several centuries to be resultant of that.

I really don't think I should. I will say after reviwing it there isn't anything incriminating. Just a weird amount of pizza pictures

Pizza pics are fine, they work there at a pizza shop.

Alefantis' instagram was weird as fuck before he made it private.

His followers and people who "liked" his posts had weird ass instagram streams too.

I think it's just a groupthink kind of deal and they brainwash anyone that works/knows them.

These people "like" kids too much -- sets off a lot of alarms.

I think you hit the nail on the head

Are we sure that's even his real name? It's very similar to "j'aime les enfants", which in French means "I love kids."

>enjoy the bananas wrapped in ham
>???

Ok mate, now you are just trolling.

#TheTwilightCalzone
#CalzoneOfEnders
#ProtocalzoneOfZion

mm

now I want some fuckin' pizza

pedo

>that pic
AHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK?!