>Jihadists call for a five day ceasefire in Aleppo
>10000 civilians stuck in jihadist-held pocket of Aleppo
>Israel strikes Mezzeh Airbase in Damascus
>SA cuts off rebel supply route in Eastern Ghouta
>Russian Colonel killed in Aleppo
>700 hundred militants from W Ghouta amnestied
>IS booby-trap Qurans in village close to Mosul
>US DefSec:We must stay in Iraq after defeat of IS
>Armed groups take control of Libyan town of Ben Jawad, close to major oil ports

Videos: Aleppo old city:youtu.be/vq0Q-kjj7eM
youtu.be/-RwZ2zNHAP4

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

worldcrunch.com/world-affairs/vladimir-putin-enough-with-the-wests-imaginary-threats
youtu.be/29UKgrQxR5s?t=4m3s
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4 the smelly jewish jew

You're too early faggot.
Post more syrian qts to repent

SOON
O
O
N

"Russia is bankrupt and finished" ~ Genesis 15:34

SOON
O
O
N
"é que todo lo otro, asy islas, como tierra firme, halladas y por hallar, descubiertas y por descobrir, que son ó fueren halladas por los dichos señores rey é reyna de Castilla, é de Aragón, etc., é por sus navios desde la dicha raya dada en la forma susodicha, yendo por la dicha parte del Poniente, después de pasada la dicha raya hacia el Poniente, ó el Norte, ó el Sul della, que todo sea, é finque, é pertenezca á los dichos señores rey é reyna de Castilla, de León, etc., é á sus subcesores para siempre jamas."

>Vladimir Putin via LA STAMPA

>The redistribution of economic power and political influence in the world is increasing the contradictions between Russia and the West.
>This mutual mistrust is limiting our opportunities to find effective responses to the common challenges and concrete threats facing the world today.
>In several power structures, including relics of the Cold War era like the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO), there have been limited efforts to adapt to our new reality despite many claims to the contrary.
>There are perpetuating clichés about a number of imaginary threats in the West, including the infamous "threat" of Russian military aggression.
>They conveniently portray themselves as defenders of civilization against a new wave of barbarians, but the truth of the matter is that Russia has no intention of attacking anyone.
>It’s simply ridiculous to even contemplate a Russian invasion of NATO countries, yet this idea continues to be exploited for political purposes.
>Another imaginary problem is the manufactured hysteria in the United States over supposed Russian interference in the 2016 presidential elections.
>Let’s be honest: Does anyone truly believe that Russia could in any way influence American elections? The United States is a great power, not a banana republic.
>As we witness what is happening in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, and many other countries, I ask myself what results were achieved by the global war on terror.
>There have been successes at the regional level or in specific areas, but at the global level it has been a failure and the terrorist threat continues to grow.
>Russia’s calls for a united front against terrorism continue to go unanswered.
>The United Nations remains the only institution unparalleled in the world in its representativeness and universality.

worldcrunch.com/world-affairs/vladimir-putin-enough-with-the-wests-imaginary-threats

I love this meme

Daily reminder

After a time without roaches it seems they are back to try and distract us from recent developments in Syria. So let's do our part to keep /sg/ roach free:

-Filter shitposters

-Hide completely off topic posts

-Do not get baited into posting far off topic

and remember roach autism is meaningless without an audience.

why do you support a fascist dictator who kills his own people, especially women and children?

ISIS has only retreated from the city and knows how to fight in desertic and mountainous areas.

why do you have to be such a flaming faggot?

Because he kills mudslims?

NOW ISIS took ALL Huwesis area north west of Palmyra

>Oh noes abdula is dead! Give me a moment to take a pic real quick!
t. 7-year-old girl
This account is bullshit

He is fishing for (you)s. Just let him have his fun.

Pray for Assad (and homoSukheil).

nth for Fuck Assad

what are your "local" sources?

cute, not homo

12th for fuck the emperor

When will the civil war end.

palmyra journalists and local activists.

also ISIS claims the same thing

so literally nothing

>NOW ISIS took ALL Huwesis area north west of Palmyra
RuAF gentlemen.

I guess Russia is too busy bombing hospitals to bother fighting ISIS.

He is not Japanese, lol. Just a sad english-teacher.

Pray for Assad

Meh. There are new winds blowing, and Putin tries his best to not piss against them.

I want to fuck Assad

So apparently the SAA found tons upon tons of humanitarian goods in the liberated parts of Aleppo, all the while everyone in the West was screaming that people there are starving... Yes they were starving because jihadists kept everything for themselves!
How the fuck is this not being reported?
How is the fucking SOHR in any way a more reliable source than the Syrian government?

What a disgusting time we live in.

Everybody wants.

I tried reading material from the OP but I could not find the answer to my question. With regards to religions and ethnic groups, which groups tend to support what within Syria?

From the last thread, concerning Vlad's successor.

Historically, when you have a ruler that is remembered as a "stabilizer" and one that returned the country from its knees you have potential 2 types of rulers.

Type 1
>utterly lacking in charisma, doesn't project any authority and heavily relies on the fac that he was close to the former popular ruler. Cult of former ruler explodes.
Type 2
>stern imperialist, determined to build on the good foundations of his predecessor, quiet and reserved but 100% driven and rutheless. Bigger autocrat/dictator than his predecessor.

#
Serbs allready forgave Russia about not being able to help. Actually we all know you tried. Thos volunteere divisions ment so much to us in the 90's. Russia will be strong enough soon. And when it reachea that point it will no longer need to be pragmatistic, to follow the rulles of its enemies to survive. Russia will rise.

source?

the fuck are you saying carlo?

don't trust these news if you want.
not trusting them doesn't make them false

hahah this is five minutes walk from me

REMINDER
CRIMEA IS RIGHTFUL RUSSIANS CLAY

Here's a (You) :^)

my gf cosplaying

Type one would be Lavrov, type two would be Medved.

>not trusting them doesn't make them false
No other sources are reporting on it.

I'm sure something is going on but probably no where near what ISIS is claiming.

Not that Assad
This one

Antioch belongs to Syria. At least you guys could respect it for the holy city that it is. Unlike the roaches of tartarus.

because the pro assad medias always shut up about these things.

what they said about palmyra and deyrezor in 2014-2015 redpilled me about them

Are we there yet?

Nice.

HAHA
AL NURSA IS POOR

Here you go senpai

Islamic World News @A7_Mirza 3min

#Aleppo Pocket
#SAA allies advancing rapidly,Heavy clashes continue in Zebdiyah,Bostan al Qasr axis

Can anyone give me the rundown on what Turkey is doing in Syria?

I know they said they're invading to fight ISIS but I'm sure there's a lot more to it.

Are they trying to show America that they shouldn't arm the Kurds since Turkey can deal with the rebels? Are they trying to finally claim Mosul since they weren't allowed to get it after WW1?

Alawites/Shia muslims/Christians/Assyrians/Palestinian refugees all support the Government, although some Assyrians are with the Kurds around Quamishli and Hasaka.

Radical Syrian sunni muslims and jihadists from across the globe form the opposition, although the majority of the Syrian army are also Sunni muslims, so there's that.

There also was something called the "moderate" opposition at the start of the conflict, but these guys have all but vaporized.

Why is she down to her nickers?

Does it escalate further?

OH FUG
Now ISIS says it has taken Jazal town and an oil well west of Palmyra.

some activists say the whole Jazal area (town + oilfields) is under ISIS control

Dunno

I can`t into soviet runes

did the pocket get slightly bigger or am i tripping

Tiger Forces redeployment in 3..2..

if WWIII broke out we're gonna focus on taking it back from the roaches

source?

f

yes, but she was 17 and the video is illegal user

SAA advanced from north west, it seems like it's bigger.

Isn't this almost over?

u prob tripping

Thanks for the warning

>Although some Assyrians are with the Kurds

They really have no choice sadly.

youtu.be/29UKgrQxR5s?t=4m3s

>I'm sure something is going on but probably no where near what ISIS is claiming.

There has been a major fucking around in Palmyra ever since the attention shifted to Aleppo. The ISIS is on a roll down there, and with no elites around for the SAA to save the day, this might become ugly for the government forces.

By the way, I like this very convenient timing. The government can only redeploy big guys from Aleppo (unless they bust out the all-female RC regiment) to save Palmyra, and it will definitely hurt the Aleppo offensive. Very convenient indeed.

it's a pretty smart move from ISIS to be honest.
it's clearly a warning: don't advance on AlBab or i'll fuck you up on the Damascus-Homs highway

it always shoking me how accurate these soviet rapers represent russian guys...

F

RIP Motorola, bigger man than Putin will ever be

Today in church everybody was talking about how East ghouta must be liberated before idlib cause it's a much higher threat to Damascus.
Your thoughts /sg/

Fuck that guy desu, he had it coming

I have no doubt Israel/US sent them the marching orders, the weird thing is they left this place undefended and Russia can't do anything but moan at the UNSC about Kerry or whatever it is they do now. (Other than watching as Israel strikes, Turkey invades and ISIS attacks)

F

The yellow area is contested so it might be slightly bigger and more accurate representation, but you are probably just tripping.

It is, I'm interested to see if Kadirovcy will enter the fray.

Anger for Aleppo?

Agreed. Close that and rural pocket between Homs & Hama.

nah they probably send the SRG to help from Damascus especially knowing that they have more men available after the clan up they did of the pockets around

It should be liberated because there are too many soldiers posted in East Ghouta to stop the attacks on Damascus, it will free up a lot of troops needed to destroy Idleb.

I say destroy because there's not a single soul left in that place that deserves to be saved.

i kind of agree but you have to consider that liberating iblib would be a huge moral fuck up of the rebels and would pretty much end the war...

It's a bit late though. Aleppo is basically fallen, SAA can redeploy some proper forces now.

Never lose sure footing for a killing blow.

yes but not on all fronts.
SAA isn't the only faction that wants Al Bab, and Homs eastern countryside is a playing area for ISIS

man that pocket i annoying to look at its like stain on the map also it makes logistics harder and more time consuming

I dunno, I think that moving enough forces from Aleppo to liberate East Ghouta might be a mistake. Tho I can't say for certain.

google images says you're lying

wat?

does this sentence make sense? can some native speaker help me?

I'm reading some huge reports from inside palmyra inhabitants...
will wait confirmation

Yes of course, the warning hasn't lost its meaning. But if they had this advance two weeks earlier it would have had a bigger effect.

I agree if East ghouta people ever broke to Damascus they gonna massacre us cause they think we "betrayed" them and the "revolution"

it means that you don't have to go out of balance to strike the last blow, kind of "be careful and don't get overconfident, even if you have to finish it"

Not a native speaker but it probably means, you should not be tempted to do a final blow instead of securing your current safe position

I suspect he means that if you can win a war NOW by taking Ildib, you shouldn't risk change in situation to secure an area with far less impact, even if that area is dangerously located.

In etwa: Verlasse keine sicher Position nur um einen angeschlagenen Feind zu töten

The RuAF has been bombing the living shit out of ISIS around Palmyra. If not for them, the city would have fallen some time ago.

The ruskies are in Syria for their own well-conceived reasons, and saving Assad is a relatively small piece of the plan. I fully expect them to tone down their operations for now and let the rebels duke it out with the government. Their intervention is fairly successful so far, they most likely want to keep it that way.