>Italy referendum happens at an overwhelming margin
>Trump gets elected who openly hates the EU
>Putin is still in Power
>EU is doubling down on information control, censorship, and propaganda
Is the EU doomed to collapse?

I honestly can't even imagine it existing in 10 years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6JGUxF2eUU
telesurtv.net/english/news/African-Groups-to-Sue-Sarkozy-and-UN-For-Destabilization-20161207-0020.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vpEWpK_Dl7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the sooner the better, I can't stand Europe turning into my country

Should just nuke it tbqh. Too many problems. Nuke the middle east and europe

Actually Trump and Putin becoming pals is pretty much the only thing that can safe the EU.

Right now, the EU doesn't really have a rational reason to exist. A free trade union makes sense, but what the EU has become doesn't. But if the US abandons europe than suddenly we Europeans need to stick together or will be eaten by US and russian Imperialism. So suddenly we have a good reason to unite.

But you're going to be eaten by us Hans.

You've just got no chance.

>European Tour Golf
>Literally 8000 miles from Europe

>I honestly can't even imagine it existing in 10 years

I honestly think you are correct.

The sooner, the better.

I absolutely agre with you.
The russofascist Putin and the American fascist Trump are dangerous for Europe as a whole.

I would be filled with rage every time I went to history class and saw pictures of the country just 30-40 years ago if I grew up white in South Africa. It's bad enough here in many places already, but you have entire cities that are pretty much Heart of Darkness tier now. Why do you even stay there?

That's what Russian propaganda wants you to to think. They need a week Europe to be able to get more influence.

If Italy leaves, it will be a bigger blow than Brexit for sure. Deep down, everyone always thought Britain was too isolated to be in the EU, but Italy was always one of its pillars. That said, the EU won't go without a fight. Eastern Europe would fall from 2nd to 3rd world GDP without Western handouts and would not support its breaking apart. Other Western countries that aren't France and Germany are too small and insecure to decide independently to leave too.

the french and the germans succesfully managed to kick out america's mole in the eu, the anglos.
next step is the forming of a eu army while denying it the whole time.

You've had a great idea of united europe, like European Confederation, a strong united force on the political arena. But instead of becoming independet and willing power, or even superpower, you turned into a willing America's puppet. I don't know for what reason, first you had to do was leaving NATO and creating EU army.

EU is indistinguishable, better glass it all.

Everything that named "union" becomes shit sooner of later.

It will remain present in a legal sense, but will lose influence dramatically.

We came pretty close to crumbling the EU, but """someone""" missed the memo and didn't toe the line.

We all want union to collapse #Marine2017

>Is the EU doomed to collapse?
Hopefully.

All corrupt regimes are doomed to collapse.

But most of that has nothing to do with it.

People here want to exit, this is sure.
But it will take years since nobody want an economical crash. And this means in the coming years there will be a massive media brainwashing program in Italy.
I hope my people won't fall.

>>Italy referendum happens at an overwhelming margin

>implying the referendum had anything to do with the EU

Why is Sup Forums so unable to think critically?

All it took was a bunch of faggots telling you that a No would be bad for the EU and you lapped it up like a bunch of retards.

Reminder that 24 hours after the vote the EUR/USD exchange rate was higher than it was before.

It changed literally nothing.

it would help when Austria wouldn't be so massive cucks

I also agree, and when the Nazis come out of the shadows and restore their former status and influence, they'll find alliances with their once sworn enemies, and finally put globalism to the grave.

meanwhile, in south africa

>the EUR/USD exchange rate

>Thinking that a referendum who will have consequence only in the long run is the sole factor who influence a highly volatile and dynamic market like the exchange rate.

Hopefully. This shitty project needs to end already.

You do realize that your country will suffer the most?

It will benefit us in the long run though. We're already jobless and peniless here. If we get hit harder, maybe our politicians will finally start doing something instead of just leeching off of our people by raising taxes and constantly closing off any and factories that export anything.

It will be an incredible boon for our economy once Europe's self-inflicted suicide is complete. I hope we don't have to drop a single bomb, we will just sit here fat (oh so fat, right euros?) and happy while the continent slowly devolves into sectarian violence.

My wife was born in Ireland though, so I have some emotional investment in that country. I hope to fucking god they leave ASAP.

>We're already jobless and peniless here
+15

The EU in its present form always was. It was designed in response to the second world war. The world and its problems have changed. The EU has no response possible due to its design. There is with in the EU no appetite to change.

Educate me on my own country, why don't, liberashka.

It will have no consequence at all.

M5S will probably win the next elections (God help us) just as it would have before.

Nothing changed.

God willing.

youtube.com/watch?v=x6JGUxF2eUU

All part of the plan.

Situation in South Africa isn't going to change for as long as western powers keep destabilizing it, you can bet your ass that the moment it looks that way the west will bring military invasion to said part of Africa to "liberate" the people from what the corporate media will label as "evil a dictator", "terrorists" or "communism"

telesurtv.net/english/news/African-Groups-to-Sue-Sarkozy-and-UN-For-Destabilization-20161207-0020.html

It was funny that Germany was the only country that i have ever been to where the government actually censors there internet.

I hope this bites them in the ass sooner than later.

Once it's all over I'm going to forgive every country except Germany

Unemployment rate in your country is on the same level with Finland, maybe you should wash your pants, diaspora.

And also average salary is ofc much lower than in any western eu country, but still is the biggest among ex-ussr.

lets move there folks

>Unemployment rate in your country is on the same level with Finland
Liberashka, please. There's a reason why majority of people who're to work move to work move to anywhere else in Europe to work. Like I said, you trying to educate me on my own country is funny, to say the least.

>*who're able to work

+15

Great argument.

Two outcomes to brexit:

>The EU shafts Britain on leaving
>Germany, bankroller of the EU, has a massive recession
>The EU collapses

>The EU doesn't shaft the UK
>Countries realise there is nothing stopping them leaving (France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Netherlands)
>They do so
>EU collapses

This

Zimbawe has been left alone for at lest 20 years with a full african government and now is one of the most prosperous country of Africa

>we Europeans need to stick together
they failed to construct the European identity necessary. there are those around that think in terms of existential threats to 'Europe' esp. Germany but a majority of EU member state citizens still identify locally/nationally.

its more becoming a federal v confderate states situation. what power the EU has gained over peoples lives it won't give up easily, people will need to take it back.

yes

Please come home.

It seems our politic is really changing his path. None knows how It will end, but something is really going to change. Just think that 70% of the voters have actually voted . When something like this happened the last time? Our costitutional Court is getting stronger than parties, something must change.

>Greet wins
>Le Pen wins
>AfD wins after merkel's flip flopping fails
>EU crashes harder than yugoslavia

The only thing I would miss about leaving EU, is the freedom of movement.

But I would rather apply for visas or ESTA, than be in the EU.

Cheeky

It's been domed since they extended membership beyond the original 13 nations.

With more and more members the bureaucracy becomes unmanageable

To make it manageable again they push Lisbon though, votes are no longer unanimous, only 60% required

As a result when legislation is passed now 40% of EU member states can be profoundly unhappy with it. When the people of a country lose a vote there's nothing they can do, when a country's government loses a vote there is things they can do. They kick up a fuss when things don't go their way

In order to get a handle on these dissenting countries the EU becomes more authoritarian, more oppressive. This leads to more dissent.

The current state of affairs was inevitable. Collapse is only a matter of time.

Just wait for the Nationalratswahlen.

It will be a yuuuuuuge big fucking mess.

that's funny, my friend from zimbabwe comensurated suicune last week. he said it was a land of kangs and slaves.

I want Nigel Farage to personally conduct a rendition of this song when the EU Collapses

youtube.com/watch?v=vpEWpK_Dl7M

We've nothing in common with some southern european bastards, it's impossible to try and force some idea of false unity. Fuck 'em.

>There's a reason why majority of people who're to work move to work move to anywhere else in Europe to work.
Nice meme though. Working in UK, Ireland or Germany isn't a walk in the park. I've friends, who tried, and most of them returned, because of the shittu attitude towards them and the terrible work conditions. If you aren't capable to archieve anything meaningful here, doesn't mean others can't.

>Nice meme though.
It's not a meme, you dumb faggot. Look at Latgale who not too long ago tried to separate itself from Latvia because there's no fucking jobs at all. There's little no jobs outside of Riga. And the majority of jobs in Riga allow you to just barely survive. The fact that our shitty government constantly wants to raise taxes doesn't help. Or have you already forgotten about planned water and electricty tax raises next year as well as new taxes on top?
>If you aren't capable to archieve anything meaningful here, doesn't mean others can't.
The only ones who're able to achieve here something is foreigners. Most of "our" production is owned by some foreigner. What little is ours is constantly being crippled by EU sanctions. Most of my friends, from outside of Riga lost jobs once the sanctions were implemented and now either sit without work, officially, or have to ride 2 hours on train to Riga and 2 hours back home.

Nationalratswahlen when? I can't wait to see the look on Bellens face when he inaugurates Strache.

No hard feeling toward you, but it's the same for me.

Scandinavians, Germans, Baltics and eastern Slavs are not my people, not even distant relatives.
Your countries can burn down and I would not care less.

Probably. The fact that they have to rely so heavily on censorship is telling.
Any country who had to rely on it so much collapsed at a certain point, since people get pissed

they should have disbanded and got rid of the euro before any bail outs. the strongest of the eu nations should have been instructed to distance themselves from the euro which is what the uk and germany did but france didnt get the memo

I meant the fuck 'em to refer to the EU elite and other such globalist scum, I've nothing against southern europeans themselves - but I've no allegiance to them either.

Don't worry, I understand, I don't really want your country to burn down, I like you, like I like Japan, but as you say, I've no allegiance to you nor to Japan.

People are waking up to the idea that a ruling elite of technocrats are simply using their tax money to line their own pockets.

The nation states of Europe in peace and co-operation can solve together many of the problems EU officals say they can.

Not a moment too soon either.

Earliest Date: March 2017

Latest Date: September 2018

tbf Germany did help Ireland & Irish a lot in the past, so I would return the favour if it came to it. Sweden can burn

Yes. The EU will even try to use their army to hold members. Reminds me how Abe Lincoln did the American States and how he killed 675000 Americans and destroyed a nation and people doing it.

Why haven't more people realized the EU and the United States parallel?

Merkel should declare, as Ape Lincoln did, that the UNION is perpetual and cannot he dissolved.

Even the state of Mass had a succession l clause written in their constitution but Lincoln declared once they had their clutches around your states neck the created trumped the creator. That is evil and very much as Satan was created but felt he could overcome his creator.

Fuck Merkel and fuck Ape Lincoln!

California should be able to leave the Union just as it came in, peaceably.

Every god damn time. Fuck uniting with cucks like you who import millions of savages.

fuck you germany, we want out

;)

>Is the EU doomed to collapse
I fucking hope so and I hope Merkel gets publicaly hung in the streets for all to see.

>we europeans

>shitskins taking over
>rape
>murder
>demand
>if only we had a rational reason to exist

what the fuck is wrong with you?

>Actually Trump and Putin becoming pals is pretty much the only thing that can safe the EU.
>USD: 1.00
>EUR: 1.075
>It's was 1.08 a few hours ago.

>t. renzi

EU will collapse after the US becomes 1% white

20% is not much

t. chink

Good. Bureaucracies deserve to burn. The EU doesn't represent the European people anymore and therefore has no need to exist. They're tired of their own leaders allowing savages into the country to rape and murder their own people and they're tired of being taxed to prop up failed states and line pockets.

China censors their internet much more heavily but it's China so that's just to be expected. The fact that the Germans allowed this to happen is shocking though.

Maybe, if KEK wills it

My italian broh you only have to see what flags are posting in EU hate threads. Most of them they arent europeans. So they are just shitposting without knowing a shit.

The Italy referendum didnt change anything because the NO won. Everything is like before the referendum you dumbfags.
The real deal was Austria election and people voted for a pro EU president

France will vote for a pro EU president

Brexit will be a good thing for the EU in a long term since UK wont be there to ban laws to make a more united EU.

Trump term will be last only 4 years. After Trump disaster a new pro EU and anti russia american president will take the office. By the way, daily reminder that when brexit get done and the UK is not longer under the EU laws Trump term will be ending by then. So the UK will have to deal with a pro EU american president. And Im not even talk about that the UK will have to accept a soft brexit (letting EU citizens migrate to the UK) if they want to be in the single market.

German and France will never leave the EU. Other countries like Italy wont leave either because it would be a suicide for their economy. And then countries like the netherlands wont leave either becsuse its full of letfies. The EU will be there after all of you non-europeans dumbfags die.

Keep shit posting and projecting your frustastion on us. We'll keep working on a stronger European Union wether you like or not basement lords.

The solution is obvious, EU needs to become federal, with white nationalism as it's core.

Yes, it is.

But it will be replaced by another form of European collaboration. Less invasive on national matters, fewer fundamental laws like freedom of movement and with varying degrees of affiliation from the centre outwards.
A lot of the EU's results will live on though. I think you will be surprised how much of the EU will live on; at least in the centre of Europe. There will never be border controls between the Benelux again and Austria and Germany will have free trade forever, now. Pollacks will be able to work in Germany for the most part without restrictions long after the EU is gone. And there will probably be a deep military cooperation between Eastern European countries.
The EU was an experiment that suffered the fate of all empires: it expanded too quickly without securing the most basic connections between countries belonging to different cultural circles. But there are things that needed to be done in our continent and the EU accomplished some of them.

Well said fellow European. Also the sooner UK leaves the better. The Eternal Anglo will always try to jeopardise the European dream.

>eurosceptic parties rising every year in polls
>eu stumbling from crisis to crisis
>the EU is totally fine guise!
kek

I mean, a guy the media spent 6 months calling the new hitler got 47% in Austria and you're celebrating a win? A few more colognes and bataclans (which are inevitable thanks to Merkel) and that 6% will switch over.

>The internationales
>The league of nations
>The UN
>The EU

when will globalists learn these institutes will never work.

Never forget rhodesia

>, a guy the media spent 6 months calling the new hitler got 47%
Yes. First of all he got a 47% because there were only 2 options to vote. And the other option was the other exteme. It was a far right agaisnt far left vote. And even with all the refugees crisis he lost. If he didnt win this time he will never do. So yep it a great victory for non nationalism people.

It's nice to see globalists denying reality.
You are losing support from all the fronts, common people hate you each day more and you claim victory.
Feel good.

Do you have downs?

Spain? More like asSpain!

>If he didnt win this time he will never do. So yep it a great victory for non nationalism people.
You're stupid. The media called VdB an independent (when he was an ex-green) and even the """""conservative""""" party shilled for him and he still barely won. The entire media and political establishment of a country can now only win narrow victories at best and you're calling it great? Delusional.

Is there any good reason why Germany shouldn't be nuked?

Who thought EU was a good idea in the first place?

It was a good idea, though.
>many small isolated countries
>v.s. the giant that is the US
They didn't stand a chance alone, but together they form a mighty faggot.