NZ BTFO

"She was taken to a tiny interrogation room in Kazakhstan where there was a large map of the world stuck up on the wall. It did not include New Zealand."

>nzherald.co.nz/travel/news/article.cfm?c_id=7&objectid=11757883

Other urls found in this thread:

worldmapswithout.nz/
nzherald.co.nz/travel/news/article.cfm?c_id=7&objectid=11757883
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Young Kiwi traveller detained in Kazakhstan after officials say New Zealand is state of Australia

::

"I landed in Kazakhstan on the last flight of the night, and I got to an immigration booth and they asked me for an Australian passport, and told me I couldn't come in without an Australian passport.

"They said New Zealand's clearly a part of Australia."

Barred from entering the country, Phillips-Harris says she was told she'd have to board a flight to China.

"They chucked me on a plane but luckily I knew someone who could help ... so I got off the plane but by that stage I'd raised lots of alarm bells and way too many people got involved," she said.

Phillips-Harris says she was taken to a tiny interrogation room where there was a large map of the world stuck up on the wall. It did not include New Zealand, meaning she couldn't point out where she was from.

The whole thing was a miscommunication. They expected her to bribe them and be on her way, but she didn't understand that. She says she was treated very politely sympathetically by the actual police/guards.

This kind of casual low-value extortion is just part of the culture of these quasi-human shitholes.

thank god that 3rd world shitholes don't know we exist

>she didn't understand
bullshiat.

We know you exist

go away mohammed

t. Sharter

t. Ahmed

I find that very unlikely. I mean I'm sure they would've let her through if she did pay up but they genuinely thought she was in the wrong.

This is possible. Happens all the time in Mexico.
I've been "arrested" for simply existing multiple times in Mexico.

Fush n chups! Eets anutha earthquake!

What happened to those poor kiwis?

I like them, they're cute birds and dindu nuffin.

How much do you have to pay off the mexiniggers?

>>OPs picture

wow wudda fug :((

Wrong. The great Emu War was actually sponsored by their flightless cousins the Kiwis.

They had their legs tied for transport

So they have 195 world maps each with a missing country so they can extort travellers from those locations by pretending the country doesn't exist?

no nz is actually never included
worldmapswithout.nz/

Once again the memes have become real.

English teacher here

On my maps, there is no New Zealand, there is also no Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Albania, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Macedonia or Montenegro. seriously, there are just big holes in those places on the map

Yeah I hear ya.

how do you miss russia

>no turkey

So between Greece and Syria there's just water? Pls post picture if you can.

>nzherald.co.nz/travel/news/article.cfm?c_id=7&objectid=11757883
omg it's real

Of course it's bullshit but she has every right to claim she didn't understand and plead ignorance. You don't give in to such gypsy tactics.

sorry, there is a turkey and russia. my mistake.

There is no Cyprus though

How weird

Glad I'm from a place no one can claim doesn't exist

they kfc now I shot them. this isn't NZ a pest is a pest.

5hours, 1tube of lube and 10cm space inside your anus is the common price in mexico

>10cm
woah cool I'll nap through that but when I return the favour they are going to BLEED MOTHERFUCKERS.

oh. I forgot you weren't smuggling dick.

...I'll just leave.

possums are a pest