HAHAHAHA THE LEFTISTS ARE WINNING IN GERMANY!!!!

So, there was supposed to be a talk given at the University of Cologne. One AfD member was going to be a speaker there. The Antifa Cologne and other cunts screamed and yelled until they had to end the meeting all together. No discussions took place.

The video of their peaceful intervention is here:
ksta.de/koeln/marcus-pretzell-in-koeln-demonstranten-verhindern-uni-veranstaltung-mit-afd-politiker-25237346

Other urls found in this thread:

jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2016/kardinal-woelki-hetze-im-netz-muss-bestraft-werden/#comments
youtube.com/watch?v=7OHSdSj-Vsc&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=-IpPPDYWexE
antifa-ak.org/heult-doch-ihr-afd-versteher/
youtube.com/watch?v=hG-FLv-4u8E
youtube.com/watch?v=_f1IEwPmgSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8j1wKPLT9bM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By the way, it says on that banner: No voice for the AfD. Nationalism is not an alternative.

I would love to mow all of these cunts down with a machine gun.

>No discussions took place
Thank you eternal german for teaching the world how to behave in a civil manner

I'd rather live in Congo than in Germany.
Literally the worst european country and one of the worst countries in the world.

germans are a malignant tumour

Not surprised, Germany is almost as bad as Sweden at this point. There is no turning back for them.

>hahahaa
>peaceful intervention is here

bring dich um du scheiss schwuchtel

>Cologne
Leftist shithole. No wonder.

There once was a German named Dieter,
Who longed for a strong, noble leader,
But his girlfriend said ""Nein!"
"Multikulti's just fine!"
Then she made Dieter watch Achmed eat her.

ok maybe your not a lefty after all

Systembolschewist fordert Bernd heraus - was ist zu tun ? sollte man diese Kotfotze sonderbehandeln ?

jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2016/kardinal-woelki-hetze-im-netz-muss-bestraft-werden/#comments

Abt. Information und Öffentlichkeit
Marzellenstraße 32
50668 Köln
T 0221 1642 1411
F 0221 1642 1610
[email protected]

No shit they are winning, why do you think Germany sucks so bad?

They're actually helping us by making the afd look like victims just like violent anti trump niggers helped him

> not posting the better version

Wer zuletzt lacht, lacht am besten, cuck.

was had diese kotfotze uberhaupt zu melden in einem sekularen staat?

Related:
youtube.com/watch?v=7OHSdSj-Vsc&feature=youtu.be

There was a anti-racist workshop at the Frankfurt university.
They said that police ID checks on blacks are intrinsically racist and that you should prevent them. First attack the police verbally, and if that does not help attack them physically.

They ended it with "fuck cops".

Of course nothing will happen, meanwhile anything that is not conformist white guilt multicultural propaganda will get stern warnings from universities.

This fucking cucked country sucks so much.

(((antifa))) gets under pressure , national Orgs are far better than communicated by (((mass media))).By the way : bolice communicates on a regular base internal infos about (((antifa))) activities .

Are the German elections gonna go the same way the Austrian election did? I still can't believe how much vdb won by. What a bunch of fucking cucks for a constituency.

They are so incredibly dumb, attacking and silencing AfD speakers would be a viable tactic in times before the Internet, but now it just creates attention and sympathy for the AfD. Anti-Whites BTFOed themselves.

the only problem is that you don't have a Trump and don't have a based population.

Merkel will be re-elected for the 4th time.

youtube.com/watch?v=-IpPPDYWexE

Bravo

berechtigte Frage - pädokriminelle Freimaurerkanackenfreunde nehmen sich viel heraus - kriegen aber auch massiv auf die Fresse . Logen und kanacken , (((kirchen))) und (((Pfaffen))) sind Weichziele . Jeder an seiner Stelle , jeder mit seinen Mitteln

The whole east of germany (except for New Turkey a.k.a Berlin ) is succesfully uncucked and based, but the west is still cucked.

This is an article from the Anifa titled: Go Ahead and Cry, AfD Supporters.

The author then goes on to explain how they calmly and democratically silenced the AfD racist from speaking.

antifa-ak.org/heult-doch-ihr-afd-versteher/

Leerabernd hier : die kotvölker werden alle aus dem Schulsystem herausgekämmt und landen früher oder später im Arbeitsknast - muss man wissen

i thought bavaria was based?

You'll be laughing in Arabic.

>Rotten teeth;
>communist;
>hates the german flag;
>increase tax in order to pay for refugee welfare;

Why is that the eternal german vote for her?

>the whole east of germany (except for New Turkey a.k.a Berlin ) is succesfully uncucked and based
>CDUSPDLINKEGRÜNEFDP get over 75% of votes all over the east
>leftist regional governments everywhere
Yeah no.

high tech Bernd here - what do you trailerpark boi know about the world and politics ? unkle Trump will get you a job ? sure . the system exported your jobs to the japs , koreans and now to China . rednecks know best ^^

>Why is that the eternal german vote for her?

The first thing you hear out of people's mouths is "bu- bu- but who ELSE can we vote for?!?!!?"

Our press wants every German with a 9-volt brain to believe that the AfD is literally Hitler. And there's plently of them...

I always answer to that comment: And?

Isn't Merkel East German?

As much as I hate AfDtards this leftists are even dumber

Ein Kumpel von mir arbeitet beim Bauern, brauchen wir gerade "Entlausungsmittel"?

>that Gabriel wojak
Stop destroying my sides

Yeah, agit prop doesnt win, he just silence the truth. 100k votes more for Afd.

Nazis... watch.... out....

Can confirm

youtube.com/watch?v=hG-FLv-4u8E

The Nazis are doubling down on being perpetual losers. I can't wait until Germany becomes completely isolated from the rest of the developed world and shrinks back into a muslim dark age.

and on tv the afd got attacked by the msm and still picked up seats and hurt the cdu. the spd is expected to win anyways. not merkels cdu or the afd

She was born in Hamburg, west germany. Then she Settled over to the east

AfDtards? i bet you were a hillary supporter too. kys

Nice display of butthurt.

Same stuff happen here in Spain.

Day of the rope when.

das ist nicht wahr! das ist eben eins zu eins der scheiss aus der BLM terrorgruppe!

this cant be true, they basically are a copy of the old BLM faggots, who say that blacks cant be racist because

racism=power+prejudice

its a big shame,everything just feels so wrong

this, Germany, even eastern Germany, isn't even close to getting any Right Wing candidate close to 45%

Antifa will be the first to hang on the day of the rope

>*votes CSU*
>HAHA WE ARE SO BASED LMAO REDPILLED AS FUCK ;)

>Boy, 16
>North African refugee

I'm not buying it.

anti racist in frankfurt university?

It's like pottery

Good

if a party let a bunch of hysterical leftists cancel their meeting, they don't deserve to be elected

/thread

Now I know where to move when all hell breaks loose.

>Ironic protestors.

and that's why I left cologne and do not plan to ever go back there

Nigger, hysterical leftists are cancelling EVERYTHING.

>Cologne

You're right. This only wins the AfD more voters. It has the same effect like this video does on Americans:

youtube.com/watch?v=_f1IEwPmgSQ

Utter repulsion and disgust.

>Thank you eternal german for teaching the world how to behave in a civil manner
>germans are a malignant tumour

Pretty much this

That letter also reads that white People have a Privilege. So that crap is now taught in Germany

No. The real version says "We come for refugee rapists."

>^^
Should be considered banworthy.

Are you retarded? This was a university discussion event and not organized by a single party.
The right dude was just one of the guests besides other greenleft conformists.

On point. Look up their future plans for "Ländliche Integration"

Of course not.. On good days, we Germans are even capable of sarcasm!

if you listen to other people and in your turn you can't speak because they deny your right to speak and you do nothing, then you are a sub-human

/thread2

^~^ better?

go on then . face pol realities - the us rednecks have voted Trump - he has to proof if he is willing and able to "make the us great" again . maybe he will not be able to solve the us employment prob . and now ask for a ban . bescheuerte Fotze

What would a Romanian do? Fling shit at them?

Germans are our misfortune.

If the AfD doesn't do extremely well in the 2017 election, I'm officially done with this country. I'm highly educated and with my current savings, I could literally choose to live and work anywhere I want. What reason do I have to stay in a country that apparently doesn't want to have anything to do with ``people like me'' and hates me to death simply for having the ``wrong opinions''? Why would I pay taxes for a country that uses them in a way I absolutely disagree with? The only thing that keeps me here is my family, but a man can only take so much.

Warum ist dein Englisch so schlecht? Bist du Araber oder Turk?

thats perfectly fine and totally on you.

as a matter of fact:
-male homosexuals are the #1 in child sex tourism
- that gay swedish man IS dead

those are the things you cant deny

europe needs to uncuck itself asap! i am 30 and a teacher in a leftist school in germany. by that i mean that all my coll are leftists. its hard to see that most politicians in germany were former teachers

the guy on the pic IS NOT the dead man, btw

>nationalism is not an alternative
These fucks, in America at least, never cease to amaze me. They are hardcore anti-nationalists, yet associate themselves with black separatist groups, people waving Mexican flags at protests, and the likes. They are the epitome of a useful idiot.

Poland, Lithuania and Russia are much better countries. Just make sure to don't spread your liberalism in the country you chose to live. Behave yourself Carl.

I thought Germans liked censorship?

I don't see how the left/Antifa won here?
Germany is sensitive on this issue, the left silencing others, due to our history (MfS/Stasi).
They silenced a discussion. Every politician will say it was wrong, even the left ones. Every journalists will say it was wrong. Every citizen will say it was wrong.

The only people who will support these tactics are idiots who cannot be convinced with facts, their idiology is so internalized only a bullet can exorcise it.

This shit helped AfD and embarrassed the left.

thats what i said, yes

>I don't see how the left/Antifa won here?

I was being sarcasic, their percieved "victory" only pushes the AfD farther. That was the best thing that could have happened.

It's not hard to hunt antifa down.
Nightfall and masked..

From his lack of grammar and punctuation (and ending) I'd say he's definitely a Kanacke.

>The part of Germany that had to deal with the Soviet Union hates Marxist policies

Sorry, I meant that I don't believe the "refugee" was 16. I figure he was closer to this young and spry 17 year old refugee.

my wife and i make 90k/yr. we have no financial worries. i would NEVER leave my country, tho you cowardly subhuman.

i would fight for it by any means necessary. if you do that, your basically a jew

MUH

>University of Cologne

No surprise here. That place is a worse shithole than Kreuzberg.

Honestly the only reason a right-winger should have for going there is to shoot the place up.

You do this every few decades Germany. At least I get to watch from Ireland.

It's always you that ends up destroyed.

I understand both sides: you and that guy who said he would leave.

One the one hand, why should we be forced out of our own country because of some jealous unsuccessful losers but on the other hand I find it hard to be patriotic to this country.

I would join a militia against the main government though...

the is NOT healthy

XD XD

they ARE NEVER 17! they are ALL born on january 1st

that sandnigger who killed maria ladenburger was, according to the officer who estimated his age, 20-25-.

media reported, he was 17!

why, u ask?

if you are not of age, you cant be judged as a adult and thus get a much lighter sentence

>her

lol
youtube.com/watch?v=8j1wKPLT9bM&feature=youtu.be

>According to www.bild.de, the police are neither searching for the perpetrators nor have determined whether the video evidence is usable

>They silenced a discussion. Every politician will say it was wrong, even the left ones. Every journalists will say it was wrong. Every citizen will say it was wrong.
Haha, oh wow. How delusional are you?

GERMANY YES!

knock knock

i think you find it hard to feel patriotic due to the current government.

but national identity is much more than that!

governments come and go, ideas (AND ideals) stay.

dont hate your identity,dont hate your nationality and your tribe.

hate the individuals, who deny you the right to embrace them