Reminder that a Sup Forumsack fucked a Leaf SJW so hard she wrote an article about him

Reminder that a Sup Forumsack fucked a Leaf SJW so hard she wrote an article about him

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96991540/
imgur.com/a/ngYfG
torontolife.com/city/life/tinder-tales-donald-trump-supporter/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96991540/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

timestamp proof

He gave Dee the D

and that was when leaf ditched 3D girls and started to look for AI gf

Just what California needs, more leftists moving in.

>I had sex with someone I disagreed with
>this is journalism

Women are a meme.

Journalism in 2016 everybody

Current year journalism for sure. I always mention Trump on the first date for the Lulz. 90% of the time they don't give a fuck. Most women have ZERO real resolve in their beliefs.

We are a containment zone

More idiot leftists to fill my apartment units! Lmao

>brown eyes

Now, I'm probably biased as hell, what with having green-blue eyes myself, but how the hell do people tolerate dating or even just fucking someone with brown eyes? I'm honestly disgusted by them. It looks like someone took a shit in her eye sockets and she smeared it around.

But your Serb. Aren't at least 70% of your people brown eyed?

hahahaah good stuff! what a typical feminazi, she knew from you being a Texan, to the motorbike you're not some pansy ass libtard! well done Sir!

BASED
A
S
E
D

>tfw not 6"4

I wish I was alpha.

Nah.

I mean, sure, there's brown-eyed people here too, but living here in the capital, it's far more common to see blue-eyed or grey-eyed or even green-eyed people than brown.

Ignore the online memes about how we mixed with the Ottomans, the Christian Serbs did no such thing, only the muslim ones that converted did, but they're not really present here in the capital.

>it's not wrong when I do it

Athiest Marine?

I had a few relatives that went in non religious but came out hardcore christian where their marine brothers were closer than actual families. I thought indoctrination was part of their training

>white people problems
My Jap gf loves Trump and hates blacks and Muslims

Reminder: There is no problem that a woman has that cannot be solved with pregnancy. The reason we can't escape retard woman politics is because not enough of them are barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen where they belong.

Wonder what bar they went to.
Not many good bars with pinball machines and games in downtown.

Sup Forums confirmed for handsome, tall alpha males who can fuck better than anyone else.
PRAISE K E K

Kek this.

Give me a date and I will rustle her Jammies.

Give me three and I will make her a supporter.

Most Marines are moto retarded, some are cool. Usually those retards come from small towns in the Midwest with nothing to live for and become "those" Marines.

Well done, Sup Forumslack. Well done indeed. Typically the redpill isn't smashed against the SJW's cervix, but this will do just fine.

The fact that you crushed that pussy proper guarantees she will remember you for the rest of her life. And by proxy she will remember that you are a walking talking contradiction of her deeply conditioned beliefs.

Post your pic

:(

All of Canada needs to be nuked except Newfoundland and the maritimes.

fuck off

Everybody's heard men complain about women before, saying they just need a good fucking.
I thought it was just good fun and boasting among friends, and along comes this article about a woman's vagina challenging her SJW brainwashing.

If a woman doesnt get fucked properly for a while then she goes crazy. They honestly need it. The Pill also fucks with them

Currently banging the shit out of a Bernout girl, joke about death camps and other shit, took her shooting (her first time).

Do et mangs.

>he will never get quality pussy again

>Typically the redpill isn't smashed against the SJW's cervix
there was an opinion piece by another liberal slut who hated her preference for conservative guys but was too addicted to the macho non-numale cock to quit

>I felt deeply uncomfortable

OH THE HORROR

>tfw we're the Chads now
when did everything go so right?

sage. proper Sup Forumsack wouldn't fuck with a sjw aboriginal/eurasian canadian slut

What a fucking slut. Makes me sick.

>it's hard for me to remain attracted with different views than me
>but he's the bigot
Do people actually understand what this word means?

No, but she's starting to learn. The power of a good deep dicking can make a woman challenge even her most cherished beliefs.

>Several threads of BS about "bad ass" right wing guy who actually got a pussy

It's okay if you use a rubber.

>I don’t want to wake up next to a guy who blames Mexicans for his woes and thinks “bigly” is a word, no matter how handsome he is.

What does said user look like?

>i'm equal parts anais nin, larry david, nick cave and holly golightly

all I see is whining about lost hope

Me neither serbro
Shit eyes need to be sterilized

Is there any proof of her saying she's filing rape charges against him?

AFAIK Americans now have only one blue pair of eyes to five pairs of brown.

If he will not stop such threads this at least would be qualified as virtual harassment.

No it wouldn't. He can't control what people do and he is only responding to her article. She already made the details public. He merely confirmed his identity as the subject of said article.

>Young men came to these online groups for tips on picking up girls & came out believing that it was up to them to save Western Civilization

>mfw that's me

Sage

2016 has been a wild year for the polacks

So journalism is now basically blogging about your personal views and experiences?

> THE DEFINITION OF BIGOTRY

I mean, it's not wrong and I am guilty of that myself, but it's not the best way to talk with someone.

She meant she was sore from the MAGA cock

Oh, there was a "though" added at the end. That changes everything.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96991540/
Is thise what dating is like in the USA?
Women fucking interview you about your political beliefs?

Retarded, I would just tell her I am a monarchist to take the piss.

>WOW UR A BIGOT
>actually not accepting other's points of view is bigotry
WOAH RUDE

>that time Sup Forums went full Chad
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE LADS

>YFW You're Game Regional Manager, 5 time Checkdown Man of the Year, Alex smeh

>current year
>not being a real monarchist

Bullshit, at least two thirds of Belgardians have brown eyes. And even a larger percentage of Serbs overall.

>tfw you want a bonnie but don't have a bonnie

>there was a lot of face touching

What the hell does that even mean?

Well damn, this confirms it: we've got verifiable evidence that we're alpha now.

it means he touched her face...with his cock....he slapped it Tulisa sextape style m8.

sounds like something a Sup Forumsack would make up and jerk off to

>radicalization
Muslim radical: shoots up 13 people
White radical: shiposts on Sup Forums

hahahahah well put

yeaaa b-b-but white people are like the devil

Fuck off white plus sign
REEEEEEEE

Right on

>I don’t want to wake up next to a guy who blames Mexicans for his woes and thinks “bigly” is a word, no matter how handsome he is.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. THIS DUMB CUNT CAN'T EVEN USE A DICTIONARY, MAYBE THAT'S WHY SHE'S STILL A BARTENDER.

he's actually saying "big league"...supposedly

He started out saying bigly and he's slowly changed it into big league.

>Belgardians

It's a good thing I don't live in Belgard then.

Kek what the fuck are you talking about you mongoloid, Belgrade is >70% brown eyed, I visited there and I saw nothing but brown eyed shitskin slavs.

Pic related, you're on the same level as Spain for light eyes/light hair

*Belgradians

ma boy

>Sup Forumsacks are finally going to gym /fit/ and finally become chads and to achieve becoming Ubermensch.
>then go and fuck toxic pussy for lols and trigger them
What a fucking time to be alive

>tfw I need to get my ass into shape

It's stupid of her to think that anyway, the guy she slept with isn't Trump. How does she have any reference for whether he uses "bigly" in his speech? How does arguing from an easily proven factual standpoint that Mexicans are occupying jobs that would otherwise be held by Americans equate to "blaming them" for his own personal "woes?" This kind of irrational decision making is outright offensive to me because it shows that she as an individual espouses beliefs not because they are thought-out and the result of rational consideration but because they are what's trendy. What she has been told by others is right.

Not that that's uncommon.

Blue green master race reporting in

wtf I crush poon 24/7 now

Actually in USA one guy killed several black people in a church in hope to start a race war. Prosecution wants him dead.

I agree.

*Bell gradients
>inb4 reddit is down the hall and to the left