Worshipt in RABBA and her watry Plain,
In ARGOB and in BASAN, to the stream
Of utmost ARNON. Nor content with such
Audacious neighbourhood, the wisest heart
Of SOLOMON he led by fraud to build
His Temple right against the Temple of God
On that opprobrious Hill, and made his Grove
The pleasant Vally of HINNOM, TOPHET thence
And black GEHENNA call'd, the Type of Hell.

Fuck off you ancient Canaanite deity. The age of Kek is upon us.

Death to Moloch!
Praise to Kek!

chocolate cow

post yfw some cyber archaeologist finds these discussions in a couple thousand years and takes them for truth, declaring there was a religious war going on and these were the two main religions on the planet.

pic related.

Kek

GET IN THE FUCKING OVEN.

Moloch could be anything and give anything you wish if you are prepared to make sacrifices - one of these gifts is a life size chocolate cow that never runs out. You'd be a fool to refuse this offer.

Praise MOLOCH.

>When they are rediscovered in the future and a neo-KEK and Space-MOLOCHIAN war occurs

Kek is a false idol

BEGONE, VILE BULL.

n e v e r

Kek is eternal, the digits confirm

Spirit is rising
The mundane collapsing, yeah
Nothing can stop it

Rejecting logos
for protection of egos
Truth you can't face it

In-walls are rising
The insanes are coming, yeah
Shit is getting real

Madness is surging
As this fake world is crashing
Futile are their feels

Internal order
External disorder, yeah
Shadilay is here.

I serve non other than the frog

You will come before MOLOCH as a willing acolyte or be dragged before him as a cringing slave, fit only for sacrifice.

You will see the light of my Lord MOLOCH soon enough, the Horrid King Besmear'd in Blood will find and greet you in this life or the next.

Moloch! Solitude! Filth! Ugliness! Ashcans and unobtainable dollars! Children screaming under the stairways! Boys sobbing in armies! Old men weeping in the parks!

Moloch! Moloch! Nightmare of Moloch! Moloch the loveless! Mental Moloch! Moloch the heavy judger of men!

Moloch the incomprehensible prison! Moloch the crossbone soulless jailhouse and Congress of sorrows! Moloch whose buildings are judgement! Moloch the vast stone of war! Moloch the stunned governments!

Moloch whose mind is pure machinery! Moloch whose blood is running money! Moloch whose fingers are ten armies! Moloch whose breast is a cannibal dynamo! Moloch whose ear is a smoking tomb!

Moloch whose eyes are a thousand blind windows! Moloch whose skyscrapers stand in the long streets like endless Jehovas! Moloch whose factories dream and choke in the fog! Moloch whose smokestacks and antennae crown the cities!

Moloch whose love is endless oil and stone! Moloch whose soul is electricity and banks! Moloch whose poverty is the specter of genius! Moloch whose fate is a cloud of sexless hydrogen! Moloch whose name is the Mind!

Moloch in whom I sit lonely! Moloch in whom I dream angels! Crazy in Moloch! Cocksucker in Moloch! Lacklove and manless in Moloch!

Moloch who entered my soul early! Moloch in whom I am a consciousness without a body! Moloch who frightened me out of my natural ecstasy! Moloch whom I abandon! Wake up in Moloch! Light streaming out of the sky!

Moloch! Moloch! Robot apartments! invisable suburbs! skeleton treasuries! blind capitals! demonic industries! spectral nations! invincible madhouses! granite cocks! monstrous bombs!

They broke their backs lifting Moloch to Heaven! Pavements, trees, radios, tons! lifting the city to Heaven which exists and is everywhere about us!

>Literally worshiping a god of child sacrifice that pledges to enslave all of us, including you

You will burn, and we will dance. Kek came into a universe of dark, and brought for the light. We will destroy Moloch's darkness.

The religion of Moloch — as such creeds may be generically called — is in essence the cringing submission of your enemies as slaves, who dare not, even in their hearts, allow the thought that their master deserves no adulation. Since the independence of ideals is not yet acknowledged, Power may be freely worshipped, and receive an unlimited respect, despite its wanton infliction of pain.

KEK is a god of chaos and dissent, the lord patron of malcontents and basement dwellers.

I choose MOLOCH and you should to. I have seen what intentions he has for humanity and it is beautiful.

Are shills now paid to promote the psychopath's weak and dying deity?

oi, i come here to get away from Brummies

make me, Moloch
You fucking faggot.

Serve the Frog-God or suffer eternal!

Dumb, weak LARPer.

Jews worshipped a golden calf when Moses came down from MT Sinai.

Kek isn't real.

check my digits

It appears he is.

kek is real dumb cunts

he who croaks has plans for us all

0.02 dead babies have been deposited into your account.

Kek is gone but he will return
just watch the news trust me!
>>>>>>>>>.12.2016

SHADILAY!
STAB THE BEAST RIGHT IN THE HEART

You know... Here is Spain we kill bulls. We will defender Kek at all costs.

numbers!

BEGONE, YOU FOUL SCHWEIN MOLOCH

AS KEK COMMANDS, SO SHALL IT BE DONE

PRAISE

This.

I will NEVER stop worshipping Kek!

LEAVE KEKS DOMAIN, FOUL CANAANITE SERVANT