Madman of the Year

The Madman actually did it.

He's the "Madman of the Year"

archive.is/CxKnN

>"Donald, thy name is division. You and your campaign of toxicity and intolerance have not only divided this country but also ripped it to tatters.
This comports with an extremely disturbing tendency of Trump’s: Denying responsibility for things of which he is fully culpable, while claiming full praise for things in which he was only partly involved."

Quality. News thread. I'm dumping some other stuff too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TQg-tqbQ6CI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Absolute madman of the year*

Found this gem today. I'm also dumping some older stuff.

He actually did it.

Has memes gone too far?

youtube.com/watch?v=TQg-tqbQ6CI

The fabric of reality was so thin after all. All we had to do was give it a tug

"The question hanging in the air, the issue that we must vigilantly monitor, is whether the emerging shoots of egalitarianism in this country will be stomped out by the jackboot of revitalized authoritarianism.
I feel like America is being flashed by a giant neuralyzer, à la “Men In Black.” We are in danger of forgetting what has happened and losing sight, in the fog of confusion and concealment, of the profundity of the menace taking shape right before us."

Jesus Christ what a cuc...
>Eric Thayer
That explains it.

what a top lad

Guys, I'm trying to avoid fake news.

But its just really hard for me to not start my day or check up on what's going on in the world by typing in CNN.com or BBC.com

How do I overcome this ingrained behavior? How do I unlearn the artificial authority I still subconsciously apply to the discredited msm?

Agreed

What a hero.

>NYT implying being a madman is a bad thing

it's the gold standard

Kek grows in power with each passing day

>"Donald, thy name is division. You and your campaign of toxicity and intolerance have not only divided this country but also ripped it to tatters

What absolute fucking faggot wrote this shit?

The only people 'dividing' your country, are these cowardly, weak, effeminate, hypocritical, ugly pieces of shit you call 'journalists'.

Fucking hell, these 'people'. How little self-awareness do you need to write this shit.

check rt.com too.

when you get poked by everyone it's easy to tell what they want to convince you of

Tell me. Why do hackers wear hoodies?

Haha, remember when NYT sent out that open letter saying they'd do a better job of reporting, so they'd stop bleeding subscribers? This is what they meant. Modern Left's solution to failure = doubling down on what caused the failure.

But Trump is only divisive because the media convinced people that he's divisive

Here's a golden one.

>toxicity
Fucking LoLfags.

> Shark accuses man of hunting sharks
The circle of life works.

App blocker

>Its real
Ayyyyyy LMAO!

Hero

>The demi-fascist of Fifth Avenue
While this makes for a great book title, i'm not sure liberal gender-madness should be allowed as attribute of politics.

>two toys are spying on your kids
>Not Xbox and Windows
kek

>That pic is real.

Jesus Christ user.

>Why do hackers wear hoodies
Removing them would be very painful

Coz their cool

The MSM has gone completely off the rails ans their jewish masters are in full panic mode, this is beautiful.

kek

>has bee sent images of themselves photoshopped going into ovens.

Thats a nice camera angel.

Be a shame to pan it right just a little bit.

>photoshopping them going into the oven
Pure gold my fucking sides

>this kills the burger

its the same guy who wrote the Idiocracy of Trump, extremely smug and pander to its weak boy audience

>manipulating the populace of your country to act against their own interests is ok because someone sent us a photoshopped .jpg

Do these people have any reflective capacity whatsoever?

>OP-ED

Godbless that savior.

And may he rest in peace

Subversion propaganda at it's finest.

>The MSM has gone completely off the rails ans their jewish masters are in full panic mode
You have no idea just how bad it is here m8.

How fucking desperate are these lunatics.

Press F to pay respects

Also with (((Vox)))

>pic
wew can't imagine the amount of money their owners must have lost with the trump win

this

at least right-wing conspiracy have a ring of truth to it even if they're exaggerated, leftist are the worst at everything including conspiracy theories

>thy name is division. You and your campaign of toxicity and intolerance
lolkikes

>you're the one dividing everyone you evil monster!

>divisive
>intolerant
>toxic
>divisive
>intolerant
>toxic
Getting pretty fucking sick of hearing these words 2bh lads

>it's real
fuck this shit. It will take a while to migrate all my crap, but i'm going to stop using google products.

>How fucking desperate are these lunatics.
This got virtually no media attention. If it had been a Black Hillary/Bernie supporter who got shot it would've been elevated to Ferguson/Baltimore/Trayvon status overnight.

>(((anti-defamation league)))

He actually did it.

Why does the Jew York times put all this division on him? He never said a single thing especially about the rioting crying children in the streets.

Another golden one. Almost a complement. From CNN.

>their owners must have lost with the trump win
CNN has been bleeding cash for years, be the parent company (((Time Warner))) needs the propaganda machine

Reuters
skewed but not as much

That's a big hoodie...

Fuck drumpf

>using Google
Bing is way more red pilled

>NYT
>accusing others of divisiveness
kys

God damnit.

(((Google))) is more used. I'm compiling some of the shit they are changing dor their search suggestions for a thread tomorrow.

Don't worry the Donald can take care of himself.

>invite MSM over after the election to talk about Access to the President Elect
>Instead spend a half hour calling them all a bunch of dirty lying kikes and tell CEOs to their face that you hate their fucking guts
He really is the God Emperor of Mankind.

F

Quite sure Moore was being sarcastic for the latter: he did write Trump's single greatest ad, after all.

That was beautiful. God damn the MSM.

No he actually believes it. He hates Trump. His view is that the working class is using him as a firebomb because they are pissy.

We need to import the ingredients to make apple pie locally. Make apple pie great again!

disgusting

Why can't the MSM learn from their mistakes?

Even now their narrative hasn't changed at all.

Maybe they should not have wasted all that money on Hillary ahahahaha

More salt plz. I have become addicted to liberal tears.

>"Bang..."
>Children's choir begins singing as camera pans over courthouse, birds fly away.

Technically, they DID lie: how else did Trump manage to win past their "1%" chance they gave him of victory?

Why do they want to lower physical standards simply to increase the women representation in the military?

I can't fucking believe these people exist, I used to think these meme feminists were just on youtube trolling gamers and movie critics - how wrong I was.

Isnt this from the same newspaper that claimed they learned their lesson on bias after Trump won???

Press "F" to pay respeks.

F

hackers are aware of surveillance, identification, deniability, commas
you, obviously, are not
stay identified, sheep

So who will be the 3rd World Leader to mysteriously die for criticizing Trump? They always come in threes.

Trudeau
Kek wills it

>I told Donald to become president and he actually did it the absolute madman!

Where the fuck did this division meme come from?
Who did he divide exactly?

Illegals aren't people, nevertheless Americans
So who is he dividing?

Honorary Aryan

F

Nice false flag, reddit

?
It's a legitimate question since the division meme is as forced as the fake news one

Imagine if the hostage taker wasn't the only one with a gun here. How hard would it be to shoot him in the head?

>Illegals aren't people, nevertheless Americans

Now fuck off reddit

GET FUCKED LEAFS

>>"Donald, thy name is division. You and your campaign of toxicity and intolerance have not only divided this country but also ripped it to tatters.
>This comports with an extremely disturbing tendency of Trump’s: Denying responsibility for things of which he is fully culpable, while claiming full praise for things in which he was only partly involved."
Good God, it's life if someone pays this person to fit as many SJW buzzwords as possible into this article.

>mfw gotta slap some punk but dont wanna miss dat dere nicotine

o m K
m
K

Look at these proud Americans!

>parks his fag in his gob before rushing him

Doesn't say opinion on the header? I think he is doing it for free.