Brit/pol/ - You Might Be An Antisemite edition

>Theresa May plays down Angela Merkel's hand in Brexit negotiations as Supreme Court appeal over Article 50 reaches final day
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/08/supreme-court-brexit-appeal-day-four-live/

>Revealed: The 89 Brexit rebel MPs, and whether their constituents voted Leave or Remain
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/08/revealed-89-brexit-rebel-mps-whether-constituents-voted-leave/

>Government to respond in Brexit case
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38247937

>Live: Last day of Supreme Court Brexit case
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-37976580

>REVEALED: The full list of 89 MPs who voted AGAINST Brexit in Article 50 Commons clash
express.co.uk/news/politics/741039/Article-50-list-89-Labour-Conservative-SNP-Plaid-Cymru-MPs-voted-against-Brexit

>Angela Merkel does not hold the key to Brexit says Theresa May
express.co.uk/news/politics/741204/Angela-Merkel-not-key-Brexit-Theresa-May-European-Union-Germany-EU

>…British Parliament Votes 461 to 89 For Government’s Brexit Timetable
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/08/british-parliament-votes-461-89-governments-brexit-timetable/

>Revealed: Tens of Millions Lavished on Hidden Costs of Immigration Industry
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/08/revealed-tens-millions-lavished-hidden-costs-immigration-industry/

>MPs vote to trigger article 50 after government agrees to reveal plan
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/07/keir-starmer-calls-for-detailed-brexit-plan-after-mps-vote-to-trigger-article-50

>What the papers say: Article 50 debate, Brexit ‘fog’ and ‘looney Labourites’
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/papers-say-article-50-debate-brexit-fog-looney-labourites/

>Theresa May still 'doesn't have green light for hard Brexit', say MPs
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-hard-eu-withdrawal-damage-impact-effect-dominic-grieve-mp-a7462676.html

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2016/12/08/man-accused-of-racism-because-his-new-shop-is-called-really-british-6309027/
youtu.be/NIt3PM5DF_c
youtube.com/watch?v=-jgt0-Md1tU
thenewspaper.com/news/13/1347.asp
ft.com/content/24401e1e-1a85-11e6-a7bc-ee846770ec15
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/14/osborne-predicts-30bn-hole-in-public-finance-if-uk-votes-to-leave-eu
theguardian.com/business/2016/jun/26/city-of-london-expecting-further-post-brexit-losses-when-trade-reopens
theguardian.com/culture/2016/jul/09/brexit-arts-loss-of-funding
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36863872
theguardian.com/politics/2016/apr/18/eu-referendum-reality-check-uk-households-worse-off-brexit
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-barack-obama-was-right-britain-uk-will-be-at-the-back-of-the-queue-for-trade-deals-says-a7116741.html
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brexit-could-trigger-world-war-7928607
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/dec/08/saudi-arabia-boris-johnson-yemen-arms-sales-riyadh
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

metro.co.uk/2016/12/08/man-accused-of-racism-because-his-new-shop-is-called-really-british-6309027/

Rule Britannia!

What wrong with holding a second referendum now that we have established the 350 million pound to the NHS thing was a lie? Now that we know that, wont any result of a second referendum be more valid? What are you afraid of if you really think the will of the people is behind brexit?

Fuck off Gina Miller.

"Racism" has lost all meaning.

Was the recent arrested anti-semite a brit/pol/ack?

It wasn't a lie. People are just retards who completely misconstrued what the banner was saying.

youtu.be/NIt3PM5DF_c

Go to 3:10
Mogg meets brit/pol/

Forgot to change name sorry lads

>‘Chris, while I applaud you setting up a business in Muswell Hill and employing local people I’m curious as to why you decided to call your shop ‘Really British’ (besides the obvious point that you will sell British-made goods)?’
>‘Like many people I live in London because of its international nature, and for me personally having a big sign on the Broadway saying ‘Really British’ makes me feel you’re implying that other local businesses in the area are therefore somehow ‘not really British’.
Twat.

lads my ear popped last night and was ringing and ever since I woke up earlier today I have been so fucking dizzy
what should i do

Impacted drum from too much earwax probably desu fampai. Get it checked out.

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

>People complain because they thought he opened it to be Pro-Brexit
Also, this
> :‘A guy came in the other day and said, “what’s this, a charity shop?”. We said, “no, not at all”, and he said, “well it’s racist”, and stormed out.’

What the fuck is with these loonies

We can have one the moment WW3 commences and the emergency punishment budget is delivered

London doesn't actually have any British people in it.

>Really British
It astonishes me it's not run by a Pakistani desu.

As soon as you can prove 1,269,502 people who voted Leave did so purely on the basis of that bus and for no other reason whatsoever, your argument will be valid

i couldn't even stand up earlier. I closed my eyes and it felt like I was literally rolling around in my bed upside down

>current year
Fuck that spastic but God bless that store owner.

What do you think about Kiniro being about lezzies?

fuck off newfag britpol has been around for years

could be a few things, most likely you've pulled a muscle that then compressed your smicircular canals. Should wear off in a day, avoid submerging the ear, don't lie down.

That's vertigo. Usually stems from a problem with your equilibrium, which can be easily affected by something in the inner ear. Seriously, get it checked out.

>literally only been to London once on a day trip
>went for a subway while there
>small shop, only 2 tables, and no toilet
> guy in a pink wig came in, asked for a drink, but didn't have any money
>started literally screaming at the cashier that he's insane, and depressed and wants to die
>eventually the till guy calms him down and he leaves

Also barely any white people

Never again

Even if he could prove that, his argument still wouldn't be valid.

>don't lie down.
literally the only thing that helps

There is literally nothing wrong with yuri.

Sounds like you're suffering vertigo caused, most likely, by dirt coming loose inside your ear. Take yourself to the doctors soon as to prevent infection and pain. The doctor will likely do some exercises with you where he tilts your head and maybe give you a course of antibiotics to stave off any oncoming infection.

But what about homosex degeneracy?

Think that's bad, you should go to Paris. It was supposed to be a nice little trip where I could check out the various sites and historical monuments of the city, but I literally could not turn a fucking corner without some nog walking up to me and trying to sell me some stupid voodoo shite.

>That's vertigo
Shit, my ears are fine but I occasionally lose balance.

What's this 'might' business?

I don't get it. Is being racist illegal? Can you go to jail or pay a fine for being racist? I am racist, but do not act upon it (mainly, because we don't have many niggers or mudslimes here) why can't I be left alone? Where does it say I must like other people and their culture? I don't get why the shaming.

As long as they`re cute it`s fine, most gays aren`t cute.

YES.

>BEADYD1.png

I thought that was a map of Europe from the thumbnail.

BEWARE: ARYANS ARE MORE RELATED TO BABOONS AND TOASTERS THAN PEOPLE.

APPROACH WITH CAUTION. CALL THE BLOOD POLICE IF YOU SEE A SUSPECT PERSON OF GERMAN HERITAGE.

It's London.
Only London has these kinds of special snowflakes.

You meme but Anglos are the most evolved race.

it'll prevent your ear from normalizing and you could black out worst case scenario, sleep is a good idea though since it'll prevent you feeling nausea.

That's a celt.

>building a wall ontop of the sea walls

>Is being racist illegal?
Not in and of itself but it's very easy to get charged with harassment or some other bullshit by using the '''''wrong''''' words.

Saying 'I fucking hate pakis' isn't a crime, but if some cunt is in earshot when you say it and claims to feel 'threatened' they can report you to the police.

>Opening a shop in london with "britain" in its name that's not a tacky tourist shop run by pakis
bound to be accused of racism

Have you seen what did the savage gooks do to the queen in their take on snoopers charter ?

youtube.com/watch?v=-jgt0-Md1tU

thenewspaper.com/news/13/1347.asp

>Scottish motorist Ronnie Hutton, 49, was jailed for two days for the crime of "revving his car in a racist manner" last September. After waiting more than a year to try the case, the Stirling Sheriff court finally convicted Hutton last week of breach of the peace and fined him £150

So? What can the police do if they verify you said exactly that?

Yet he looks no different from the average anglo, isn't that a coincidence?

Just fuck my shit up

Literally not one person on this earth thought that brexit would mean 350m being spent on the (((NHS))).

HOWEVER, because the Government, MSM and globalist elite were shilling it every day, some people did think brexit would mean.
>recession
ft.com/content/24401e1e-1a85-11e6-a7bc-ee846770ec15
>emergency budget with tax rises and spending cuts
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/14/osborne-predicts-30bn-hole-in-public-finance-if-uk-votes-to-leave-eu
>business exodus and job losses
theguardian.com/business/2016/jun/26/city-of-london-expecting-further-post-brexit-losses-when-trade-reopens
>loss of funding
theguardian.com/culture/2016/jul/09/brexit-arts-loss-of-funding
>children would die
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36863872
>it would cost each family £4,000 per annum
theguardian.com/politics/2016/apr/18/eu-referendum-reality-check-uk-households-worse-off-brexit
>Britain would go to the back of the queue with America
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-barack-obama-was-right-britain-uk-will-be-at-the-back-of-the-queue-for-trade-deals-says-a7116741.html
>a threat to world peace and even WW3
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brexit-could-trigger-world-war-7928607

I think you're confused m8, the average anglo saxon is going to look like a dane... because they are. They aren't going to have jet black hair and rat faces.

A lad got done for teaching his dog the Nazi salute for fuck sake. A Reddit user was charged because he called a nigger a nigger on Reddit. Yes, racism is absolutely illegal in this country. Thought crimes now exist.

d-did you just darken my image?

>Watch The Iron Lady expecting an interesting insight into Thatchers life
>Instead its an hour and a half of an elderly woman saying "Denis? Denis? Denis?" in a confused voice

It was foolish of me to expect that The Queen would set the standards for all UK political movies. That was actually half decent.

Yet they do.

Fuck all but you'll still get convicted because criminal justice in this country is a fucking shambles

>doesn't know what an anglo saxon is
Sad!

>doesn't know what a shitpost is
Pathetic.

>The Apprentice
>Question Time
>This Week

Why are Thursdays so GOAT?

>most evolved
That's not even a concept in biology, stop making us look like thick cunts.

Based

>i was only pretending to be retarded

>Question Time

I dont know if I can handle it this week lads. Ive started going light headed and feeling faint when I get annoyed so every episode could be my last.

>shitpost all thread
>some autist can't tell
>resorts to calling me autistic
Fuck off, literally stop posting on my blog you spacker.

>inb4 he was talking about the hungarian pm

>Different strains of the same religion

Errrr ISIS arent real muslims just so you know. I hope he isnt implying they are. Its called the religion of PEACE for a reason

Grow a pair m8, tonight it's going to be a proper juicy one

Sorry to interrupt your day, Brit/pol/. But we've got to some reports that people in this thread may be harbouring ARYANS.

You must prove how beady you are to me, or I'm afraid you're going to have to get in the car with me for a little trip down to the refinery for processing.

Nope both are Anglos if you look at the nose. Celts have fairly small noses and ears in comparison to anglo-saxons and their jaws aren't as sharpe. Also Saxons aren't Danes (but obviously there's some Danish in northerners) since Danes didn't even own Jutland for some time never mind Northern Germany and Hamburg where Saxons came from. Danes were a lot more scandinavian than germanic.

I'm white, anglo-saxon and protestant. Everyone in the world hates me, yet they all want to be me.

The Guardian is awful but once in a while it puts out the odd article that I agree with.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/dec/08/saudi-arabia-boris-johnson-yemen-arms-sales-riyadh

I'm so BEADY I have egyptian ancestry

>Everyone in the world hates me, yet they all want to be me.
Taking pages from me, are we now?

>dey h8 me cos dey 8nt me

>shitpost "all thread"
>6 out of 7 of your posts are in response to me about anglos
wew

>From the constituency which is holding the by-election today (Sleaford and North Hykeham)
>Studying at uni over 1 1/2 hours away
>Very lazy

What do Sup Forums? I wanna vote for UKIP but the effort and cost involved is putting me off

That's a pretty esoteric reaction image, familia

>still replying to the tripcunt slav
Just filter him like everyone else

Indeed, anything that portrays Islam in a violent light is twisting Islam!

You are cleared of suspicion. Report any ARYAN activities to your local Blood Patrol.
Most excellent sir, I see you have re-connected with your Eternal Kanglo heritage.

Wait. Wait, whats this? We're picking up ARYAN LIES in this very thread. I think we may have found an ARYAN.

>I don't know what shitposting is

Vote UKIP.

Someone hook me up with some beady anglo memes, I'm constantly reposting the same six memes because it's all I have.

You better get out there and contribute to the purple surge right now

>deflection

Go vote UKIP lad you might make the difference

It is all over for you, Wolfgang.

I'm so beady and perfidious I voted LEAVE purely to destabilise the lives of 743.1 million people. Feels good, chap.

Every vote counts. I wholeheartedly believe that if you dont have a vote you dont have a say and throwing away something like this because it would take a couple of hours out of your day is shameful

Well the chances of a UKIP win are pretty much 0, the seat was something like 60% Tory last time

Honestly what are you trying to achieve you fucking autistic screecher?