The Cuck Myth

There is no such thing as a "cuck". What you morons call a "cuck" are just advanced thinking males who have learned to adapt to a changing world. They are high-level thinkers, very intelligent, and they have accepted a rapidly changing world. They also feel bad about what other white people and other men, specifically white men, have done to women and minorities. They have empathy, intelligence, and they are simply advanced beings.

You alt-rightists simply cannot refute this. The "cuck" insult was borne out of your own feelings of inferiority. It's projection. The "cuck" does not exist, you are just jealous of males that are on a level of existence you cannot even COMPREHEND.

slow claps

steps out of the shadows

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

>It's another 1 post by this ID episode.

A fucking leaf

Explain this pic Canada

I'd expect better shitpost from a Canadian

I was going to insult you. But I saw the flag.

Shitpost.

What's with all the left apologizer threads today? The shills are in full force, it seems.

>There is no such thing as a "cuck"
its short for cuckhold. as ben shaprio explained in a vid it means you like having your wife or girlfriend screwed by black guys and mexicans

bens version would be the ultimate form of self hating white

I'm getting real fucking sick of this arguement.

People always accuse Rainbow Dash of being a lesbian, yet after 5 seasons there isn't a single shred of proof that she is interested in mares. NOT A SINGLE PIECE.

>Muh reaction faces
>Muh Appledash
>Muh crusty cunt

Get over yourself, you pissed off Rarafag, Dashie is pure and hetero and a top tier waifu that everybody should love

They are forward thinkers because they act like women?

Exactly which advanced matriarchal civilization do you think we should look to for help on building our new one?

K...keep me posted.

>They have empathy, intelligence, and they are simply advanced beings
>empathy
>advanced
literally tribalism

A

>*Raise paw

But why are they such nu-males?

0/10 OP, 0/10

FUCKING

Wow, you can't take cuck away from males who enjoy watching their wives get fucked. That's cultural appropriation.

dumb leaf

FUCKING

and they try to give the world as s present to muslims which then will kill them for what they are.
looks more like a mutation which will die out very fast,one way or the other because if we have to fight against islam we will put these physically weak traitors on the frontline and shoot them in the back for fun when the muslims don't get them

Leaf

t. cuck