youtube.com/watch?v=5UHzzEar2CQ

Sup Forums UTTERLY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT by based seth meyers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WBA74WZr_xA?t=1249
Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> 1 post by this ID
sage and report.

He sounds kind of like the ((current year guy))

>Seth Meyers discusses on television why the "alt-right" shouldn't be discussed on television
As cancerous as the media's alt-right golem is, I wonder if it will come back to bite them in the ass. wtf I'm happy with the alt-right now

Hey! A Message to the Jewish Media Normalizing Alt-Radical-Left!

Ironic that the only white people allowed ethnic nationalism are the most vocal against anyone else having it.
>inb4 jews aren't white
To normies and muds they are. It's really the answer to the Jewish Question desu, make them white nationalists too, meme them into wanting to be a part of whites than seperate. I'm not sure how but if our ethnic paradigm could be twisted in half a century, how hard can it be to chnage the Jewish cultural paradigm?

I can't believe this shit is still going on. I thought Trump winning would take the air out of these faggots, they've only double down so far

you
are
a genius

most jews aren't conspirators, they are victims of ideologies that make it easy to give in to their natural hatred of white people. with properly applied memetics, we can easily shift these views within the jews within 10-20 years, or even 1-2 years with enough funding, resources, and big gets

MSM eats MSM
The aeon of the laughing god starts with cannibalism. I like that. Such an ancient meme.

>MSM eats MSM
Jews Jewing Jews.

This cuck is such a fucking cockroach I would kill him with one punch

SAGE
Read the sticky

faggot brags about how he couldn't change his tire and how his wife was turned on by the mechanic.

That was the day I lost all respect for Seth Myers.

That's how the apocalypse/ the renewing starts according to many memeplexes throughout history. Damn, such a time to be alive representing the meme of the acolytes of the new aeon. Sup Forums was right, the ride will finally end.

Is spencer still a shill?

What a fag.
It's always nice to see just how stupid the people that hate you actually are.

wtf I love jewish trickery now

Does anyone actually find this funny?

*cue laugh track*

Sup Forums is getting destroyed on all sides. TYT, Seth Meyers, Colbert. Sup Forums is pretty much finished. Good thing. Fuck white ppl.

I remember that. Man, his show was kinda good when he filled time with boring stories about his home life.

Very nice arguments.

Now let's apply it to the trannys and see how much the audience claps and cheers.

I think John Oliver was shitcanned as the official late night (((comedy))) propagandist. Myers is Soros new current year man.

>YOU DON'T HAVE TO USE THE WORDS THEY CHOSE FOR THEMSELVES
HAHAHAHA

>Left still talking about alt-right

As soon as Trump denounced the alt-right everybody dropped the label and acted like they never called themselves alt-right at any point in time whatsoever. This happened entirely because the media brought up Richard Spencer. I love how these left-wing dipshits criticise the media for "normalising the alt-right" when the people they're criticising actually made it less mainstream, whereas the people still talking about it are the people actually normalising it.

It actually amazes me how out of touch the left is with the right. I've got to think these people don't actually pay attention to what the right is doing, read nothing but left wing media, and get offended that they're covering neo-nazis, and start talking about how not talking about their enemies is the true key to the lefts success. People on the left basically murdered the alt-right as a movement using free speech and morons on the left STILL think the key to taking down the right is just ignoring them.

Were you not around for the Bush era?

Those comments are really quite delusional. Liberals live in their little media bubble. It's unreal.

How does that guy have a career???
This is what makes me pessimistic about the world.

Seth just misgendered us

Mind our pronouns cis white male.

>It actually amazes me how out of touch the left is with the right.
It is truly remarkable how inept they are.

>le all nationalists are nazis meme

NSDAP are the niggers of the nationalist world

Don't normalize the alt right! We don't want diverse political discussion. Just normalize homosexuality, tansexuals, pedophilia, beastiality and interracial sex instead!

This kind of Progressive bullshit wasn't really around under the Bush era though. Besides, Bush was an actual retard who brought the country to the brink of destruction. Obama has done basically the same except he didn't cause a huge housing bubble.

Trump is something different altogether and these retards still don't understand

first guy pictured is Martin Sellner leader of the Austrian Identitarian movement. They're very against neo nazis for the same reason Sup Forums is,cause they're retards.

They're also not "supremacists" or "nationalists" they just don't want to be replaced by other people from other cultures. Survival isn't supremacy.

Their plan isnt even that controversial, they want to deport all illegals and re-migrate all people who don't hold traditional western values.

>golem
That's a Pokemon, m8.

How did we go from Letterman and Conan to this unfunny cuck faggot?

We all take pride in calling ourselves Alt-right, amirite?

IF YOU SEE ANYONE SHARING ANYTHING DENOUNCING THE USE OF THE TERM ALT RIGHT, JUST REPLY WITH THIS (make sure to copy entire url so it goes to the right timestamp):

The problem is they come from a Europe that rejected them nationally and turned most to communism, but the zionist drive gave them the option to have a nation-state, but most don't emigrate from Israel. So the Jews we have are the old jews, the diasporadic commie jews. Connecting them to a national heritage as part of the white international identity(even if genetically it's not really accurate) would get most normie jews to agree with repelling new ethnic groups since they'd have something to lose.

Of course how you explain that as not civic nationalism is tricky. Perhaps their time in the eurozone of a thousand years and their western governments could be the explanation as some 'prodigal white' race to meme shift the paradigm?

>everyone i dont like is a white nationalist nazi

Global rule #7 you new faggot.

Sup Forums.org/rules

>jews bitching about white people
color me fucking shocked

well?
are jews white?

I swear I've heard this exact talking point echoed by other liberals. "Stop normalizing Trump, alt-right, white supremacy". Am I the only one noticing this?

We're all lliterallly Hitler now.

>implying the happening is the end
The ride NEVER ends.

>reading ths rules

SAGED

SAGED

SAGED

You fucking cuck virgin loser kike.

newborn

?who does?

SJW progressivism wasn't around no, and the insane moral crusaders were actually on the right, the Jesus camp christfags coming after our Vidya Games.

There was a massive movement of fedoras though. There was the "the united states deserved 9/11" crowd. Around this time JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS also came about.

They arent victims. They know what they are doing.

Scientology was also at peak influence during the Bush era.

i bet you feel dumb now

>everybody dropped the label and acted like they never called themselves alt-right at any point in time whatsoever
nigger you are retarded and clearly not involved in the movement. Fucking Mike Cernovich abandoning the label does not make any difference

It seems like historically, marxism has been in the left since forever. How did it take this long for it to be so transparently and comically obvious?

It's the newest narrative to push.

>they know what they are doing
Most really don't or they wouldn't keep racemixing and signalling against themselves.

>it's another episode of a jew talking about how white nationalism is evil

wow, news at 11

I hear that baby deer are smug right out of the womb.

He's actually scared.
Not 'Seriously? Seriously, White America?' scared, but scared.

Sup Forums IS NOT ALT RIGHT
>Sup Forums IS NOT ALT RIGHT

I'd like to curb stomp this faggot's face.
When can we get rid of cucks like this one?

Hopefully soon.
I can't wait for this supposed Hitler-esque rounding-up of minorites under Trump to happen like they keep telling me.

>stop normalizing the alt right
>proceeds to make jokes, further endearing and normalizing us to his viewership
You would think at least one of the Jews over at NBC understands the Streisand effect

>media normalizing alt-right
>msm are the only ones acknowledging the alt-rights existence

are they chastising us? are they blaming the other networks? this whole thing makes no fucking sense, like cnn calling other news sources fake news when its fake as fuck!

Like I give a shit if it happens either way.

he's not a cuck, he's just a jew