Now that Trump is elected as president...

Now that Trump is elected as president, people like Boogie will have to spend thousands of dollars on healthcare just to stay alive

Are you proud of yourselves, americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/374U7z4s9fM
youtube.com/watch?v=lwBsEOZBI6U
youtube.com/watch?v=mYkxL9FyTgo
youtube.com/watch?v=Fl2kQcYem4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. He's fat and unhealthy and it's his own damn fault. Why should other citizens pay any fraction of his healthcare costs because he has no self-control?

I can't wait for biggie to die. I gave him support like 4 years ago when he said he would start losing weight. But then he proved that he is a lazy fat piece of shit like the majority of Americans.

>Are you proud of yourselves, americans?

Yes.

Praise kek

He's an abomination. Surrounded by enabling fans who keep providing him with money for big gulps and hot pockets. I will genuinely laugh when he dies.

He has the Internet. Over 178k people went to see what's wrong with his leg, more than likely they told him.

>lazy fat piece of shit like the majority of Americans.

Nice proxy, leaf

Sick young and old sheep are cornered and eaten by wolves

Post the link faggot, I want a mid-morning belly-laugh.

Most fat Americans are beyond saving you glass heart. They wont change

>makes thousands in YouTube bux, ads and shilling
>somehow thinks he can't afford healthcare

>Are you proud of yourselves, americans?
FUCK YEAH!

This is why his wife voted Trump

>what's wrong with my legs?

diabeetus

RN and soon to be NP here

Possible: edema due to CHF, PVD, Arterial insufficiency, early makings of a diabetic foot ulcer, neuropathy....etc etc the list goes on for this fat fuck.

He had to pay a shit ton anyways faggot

Why would anyone get a US proxy I'm an American. Do you not agree that obesity is a massive issue affecting the US? Most of the money you pay on health insurance goes toward fat people living sedintary lifestyles which negatively affects their health.

How many years do you guys think he has left?

fpbp

he makes a bucket load via patreon and jewtube, he can afford it.

>Possible: edema due to CHF, PVD, Arterial insufficiency, early makings of a diabetic foot ulcer, neuropathy....etc etc the list goes

Lymphadema and cellulitis aren't the only reason...this is directly related to him being fat.

youtu.be/374U7z4s9fM

>have a major medical problem
>too afraid to go to a doctor because it might cost too much money
I live in a third world shithole with dead hobos on every corner and even for me this is absurd

Whenever I see a fat person I can't help but feel sad for them. They will never know the feeling of accomplishing a physical feat.

who

>youtube bans this perfect woman for being too skinny
>doesn't ban boogie the fat fuck who is about to die

Really makes you think

thx bro, will report back with a full report on my laughter

>first pic when you look for diabetes legs
he's gonna end up in a wheelchair in no time

FPBP

Boogies swollen calf weights more than her.

Tell him to spend hundreds instead of thousands on his monthly food budget, and save the rest for healthcare

Because people that knowingly attack their own bodies and don't seek help or even try to remotely fix themselves are not worthy of my time, once he feels the need to help himself, I will be willing to help him, but he doesn't want that

People like that should die

youtube.com/watch?v=lwBsEOZBI6U

He's already in a wheelchair

>Trump is already stopping the obesity epidemic by making the people over 500 pounds have to either get in shape or die
I knew he'd make America great again

DIR VOLAAN

I'd be proud if I were American, we try way too hard to keep people alive that shouldn't be alive in the first place.

Can we just make laws against fatties?

Good hard working Americans don't deserve to pay the amount they get charged in the event of an accident or if they get hit by some random disease

with no legs then

based

I'm American and I know most are fat as fuck. It's not a meme, it's a serious health problem and it's lowering our quality of woman.

She got banned for being too spooky

What is wrong with his legs ?

Diabetes

yes

Gout

Trump: the natural selection candidate. Some people shouldn't be kept alive by overpriced healthcare, machines and handfuls of drugs.

should have moved here and apply asylum
Healthcare is FREE, especially if you are refugee

>will have to spend thousands of dollars on healthcare

Exercise and proper diet.

There, just saved him and the rest of the fatfucks thousands of dollars.

>"it's not me being fat"
>obesity linked with lympedema
>spends years on Youtube "trying" to lose weight
>claims he takes care of his legs
>admits he fucks up taking care of them incredibly often and they get infected multiple times per year

Yes. As a healthcare worker, fuck all of them. I about broke myself moving a 700lb waste of matter around last night.

>buying less food costs more money

Jesus those balloon hands. How is that even possible.

T H I S

This is what his legs will look like.

Why should anyone have to pay for this retard who is obese and unhealthy by his own choosing? People should only be happy to spend their tax on him if it's for removing him from society.

Why are americans so obese relative to the rest of the developed world? Serious question.

>people like Boogie will have to spend thousands of dollars on healthcare just to stay alive

GREAT! It will boost the economy!

Her skeleton.

It's escaping.

WEAR DOWN THE PRISON BARS SKELETON.

BE FREE.

You know all that unhealthy food? We invented it. All of it.

this fat faggot seriously should be given the lethal injection ASAP. he puts on an act that hes some kind of social retard in his videos and people like him for it. this cancerous shitbag is a contributing factor as to why many talented youtubers can't made the money they should be receiving.

because of our freedom, stupid muslim

Another pic

What's he gonna do when they get chopped off?

the story behind his legs is really fucked up though

if he had gotten the help you give single moms and niggers shit would have never gotten this far

drumpf will fall

STICC
T
I
C
C

Why would anyone try and save a giant tumor?

oh wow so in the end he'll succeed at losing some weight!

>What's he gonna do when they get chopped off?
lose weight?

rad ! cant wait for the new vlogs

Thats obvious pedal edema.

Same thing he does now? Get paid to lay on couch and stuff his face with food.

Boogie is a great person but i agree with this post. Its just fucking common sense.

well if he wasn't 400 pounds shit would never have gotten this far either.

at a certain point, people are lost causes, Boogie wants to die a horrible death, and he wants us to drag him to the finish line by keeping him alive , FOR FREE, until it happens.

Boogie is a true American living a true American lifestyle.

We have the NHS here and although i agree that it's helpful in some aspects unfortunately it supports the lifestyle of these fat fucks. Free health care is a breeding ground for people who want to take advantage of a system to support unhealthy lifestyles.

I pay taxes to keep people hideously fat.

If i want to change to a better health care like Bupa i would still have to pay taxes towards the NHS.

There is a time in a society when healthcare will work. That time is not yet here

Kek approves

She got banned for flashing her roastie on youtube.

He wont for long, he will probably die shortly after and America will be great again.

He's trying to lose weight. Stop picking on him you fucking haters, at least he's trying.

Hell yes.

But I mean like, just eating some unhealthy food wont make you obese. You'd have to eat massive amounts to bloat up to the size of boogie. Why force oneself to eat such extreme amounts of food. I just can't comprehend it. Is it a cultural norm in the USA?

He's surrounded by enablers. Notice how normal he makes it all sound. "And that's when they said I should amputate my leg! *chuckles*"

thats disgusting.

If you're not baiting, fuck off.

>dude you should amputate because the therapy to nurse your leg will cost you significantly more

This is a doctors advice in America
Amazing, how can I miss out on all that freedom

Dude... he was trying to lose weight 5 years ago. Look at this video. He's doubled in size since.

youtube.com/watch?v=mYkxL9FyTgo

>spends years on youtube
>hope of losing weight

noice

Another.

It's not even a tumor, tumors have blood flow. His legs will fill with fluid, the outer skin will grow 2 inches of crust and the fluid will work it's way to his heart and kill him.

Hes too far in to avoid this fate.

You can't buy home insurance after your house burns down. Insurance is a bet. You bet you'll get to use it for expensive things, and the insurance company bets you won't. They aren't a charity. When the government forces insurance companies to cover those with extreme pre-existing conditions, they are forcing the company to pay for their healthcare costs. They're just forcing the bill onto them.

Yes, pretty proud actually. People have been avoiding the consequences of their irresponsible actions for far too long. Your body is a shrine, and you are the miko. These people should've been fired from that job ages ago.

God bless america the best country in the world. I just got my scoliosis corrected and i don't even know the price because I know the insurance will handle it.

Ignore all the memes about fast food

Americans are fat because soda is cheaper than water

You literally cannot eat enough to be this fat, it all comes from corn syrup.
Just compare them to people who got fat from greasy food and beer to american fatties, they look completely different

Why does it look like he hasn't lost any fucking weight?
I thought he was on some program to get healthier, but fucking nothing is changing

>he's gotten this shit from eating
how do you fuck up this bad?

For fucks sake man, stahp.

>people like Boogie will have to spend thousands of dollars on healthcare just to stay alive
the fat fuck can die for all I care

>plays vidya 12 hours a day
>I'm losing weight

e-sports, everyone.

>Good hard working Americans

She isn't banned. youtube.com/watch?v=Fl2kQcYem4c