Racial Identity

To all the civic nationalists out there, realize that your enemies get a vote in which battles you fight. In battle, if you're not fighting for your own side, you're subjecting yourself to the winner. Right now, the left is still winning, although we have secured victiry in the last few battles. This is a war of public opinion, not strictly logic. Our Republic has virtually devolved into a mob. Avoiding this battle is ultimately ineffective, since the left is intent on coming after you anyway. Trying to be "color blind" is dishonest, since whatever philosophy you follow has a specific context. You are going to have to fight this battle, and I'm encouraging it simply because the longer you try to avoid it the weaker you seem.

You cannot hide from your race. It's a matter of fact. I define race as your extended family, your ancestral lineage, your people. Right now, the left has defined us as White, and they have also made White synonymous with the oppressors. The left has been able to define this battle, because the right has largely avoided the race question, and through rhetorical tricks it is easy to make avoidance look like guilt in the eyes of the mob. The left has also made being a racist worse than being a womanizer, pedophile, or religious extremist. You cannot avoid this battle. When you look around and all the other civic nationalists are White, the left is going to call you a racist. It is not avoidable, and you cannot hide. That is not to say that race is the only thing that matters, but you cannot ignore it. The left will never, ever let you.

How do we win? When enough people hold a certain idea to be true, then the normies will start to accept it as fact. Right now, the anti-racists are still winning, but it's losing its affect. Whites are not the oppressors now. Pointing out that anti-racist and anti-White are essentially interchangeable will disarm all of their rhetoric. Discuss.

tl;dr: Anti-racist = anti-White

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

greatagain.gov/
donaldjtrump.com/
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
youtu.be/IUreExyfw5o
youtu.be/75MpVO7L3Vw
youtu.be/OQsfIg7KYag
youtu.be/z5HEJLCSW0g
youtu.be/udan3dllTyk
youtu.be/BUnv6Kb7syQ
youtu.be/7xX_KaStFT8
youtu.be/qi1df15VmCs
youtu.be/gjhueWGkzaA
youtu.be/uaJuQSMNxkM
youtu.be/ESYEUWrW39I
youtu.be/sW85ZcswiqM
youtu.be/8kuqOWLg3Tc
youtu.be/1d9lm-T87AQ
youtu.be/VDHUAGdhVOE
youtu.be/wNGyFRjGC3Y
youtu.be/dLbkKQ4_-EM
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
anaannblog.wordpress.com/2015/03/11/richard-spencers-faggotry-problem-npi-just-another-false-front/
youtube.com/watch?v=sngBcF5M-AU
youtu.be/wlbLNWIFEY0
youtu.be/QvhDHATSrJE
youtu.be/kpaTEVHeO6s
youtu.be/hcUcGxtrbRE
youtu.be/H33xt6kmvd8
thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/307709-ap-avoid-using-alt-right-without-defining-the-movements-racist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They will come to their senses once they realize Trump is just another republican.

(((Civic Nationalists))) = cuck Nationalists

White Nationalists = Chad Nationalists

OP CAN NOT STOP SUCKING COCKS
PRESIDENT ELECT DONALD J TRUMP
greatagain.gov/
donaldjtrump.com/
>Trump Playlist FUCK BOTS
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

APPEARANCES
>Trump Rally in Fayetteville, NV 12/6/16
youtu.be/IUreExyfw5o
>Pence Rally in New Orleans LA 12/3/16
youtu.be/75MpVO7L3Vw
>Trump on F&F 12/2/16
youtu.be/OQsfIg7KYag
>Trump/Pence on Hannity 12/1/16
youtu.be/z5HEJLCSW0g
>Trump Rally in Cincinnati OH 12/1/16
youtu.be/udan3dllTyk
>Thanksgiving Message from President Elect Trump 11/23/16
youtu.be/BUnv6Kb7syQ
>A Message from President Elect Trump 11/21/16
youtu.be/7xX_KaStFT8
>Trump Objectified 11/18/16
youtu.be/qi1df15VmCs
>Pence emotional return to Indiana 11/10/16
youtu.be/gjhueWGkzaA
>Trump Rally in Grand Rapids MI 11/7/16 THE FINAL RALLY
youtu.be/uaJuQSMNxkM
>Trump Victory Speech 11/8/16
youtu.be/ESYEUWrW39I

FUN STUFF
>It's the most wonderful time in 8 years
youtu.be/sW85ZcswiqM
>Just The Two Of Us
youtu.be/8kuqOWLg3Tc
>The Truth about Trump Protesters
youtu.be/1d9lm-T87AQ
>Election 2016
youtu.be/VDHUAGdhVOE
>Clinton landslide
youtu.be/wNGyFRjGC3Y
>SJW Meltdowns 1
youtu.be/dLbkKQ4_-EM

INSPIRATION
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguation of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>In the Hall of the Trumpen President

>Richard "I want to be anally raped by white men only" Spencer

>CNN
this fucking cuck just keeps ruining everything

>Jealousy
He is American, you are not, well, at least you can shitpost on Sup Forums.

In the future, I expect Democrats will field more brown candidates. We want that to happen, because they will be less effective. We can also capitalize on media exposure right now by having attractive, reasonable racists bait the media. Discuss.

You lost your battle in 1776 desu. You paid too much attention to Jefferson.

>because the right has largely avoided the race question
>he said, on a right-leaning website OBSESSED with race
fuck off with your victimhood bullshit

Funfact: The Associated Press has put out guidance instructing all news outlets to put alt-right in scare quotes, qualify it with so-called, or say that it's another name for the neo-Nazi White Supreme Meme.

Does this mean they are scared of the progress of pro-White identity, or are we being baited into a losing battle?

Discuss.

>right-leaning website
Which other heavily trafficked, well known websites are honest about race? The conservatives all say that the Democrats are the real racists, which is true yet has been ineffective rhetorically.

You mean Democrat

The wall is getting built, Paco. Believe me.

Richard Spencer is a Homosexual HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH
BTFO
anaannblog.wordpress.com/2015/03/11/richard-spencers-faggotry-problem-npi-just-another-false-front/

Richard Spencer is stupid homo sounding fag and he's going to ruin the alt right forever. We don't need white nationalism but (((they))) will give it and faggots like Spencer lots of attention to sour normies on the idea of nationalism itself being somehow wrong and racist. Sadly most of you fags get played like a fucking fiddle and think Spencer is somehow doing good and not setting us back another 10-15 years

How does nationality exist outside race? Civic nationalists say that if we can set the right standards, then we will have de facto ethno-nationalism. But then you will suffer the same weakness from the leftist's rhetoric as we are now. Why not be explicit and stop beating around the bush? Are you a Jew?

Civic nationalism worked back when we were 80% of the population. Now that we're on track to be a minority there's no room for civic nationalism.

We can't keep pretending that non-whites can identify with the ideals that this country was founded on. Liberty, self government, and equality before the law are deeply rooted in the Protestant Christian enlightenment philosophies of our founders.

These "people"(including many whites) look at our founders as oppressors. Collectivism is a blight on civilization. I don't think whites should encourage racial collectivism. Segregation is not collectivism. At this point segregation is the only suitable solution for all parties. Blacks will always reject white power structures because of their historic disenfranchisement. They need to be left to their own devices to see how much they benefit from the system the founders created. Let them try their black collectivism in a bubble. Let the smart ones see the end result of BLM's policies and beliefs and reject black collectivism on their own.

Some lessons can only be learned trough experience. Let them experience the world without white people.

>How does nationality exist outside race?
Wait are you even a real American?
White nationalism is never going to happen and we don't need it. What we need is nationalism plain and simple, only stormfags and idiots believe that white nationalism is going to work and they fall right into the jew trap of divide and conquer

How do we stop the (((civic nationalist))) on Sup Forums? Shit is getting ridiculous now

The "nationalism" you propose is literally no different than the multicultural shit we already have

>setting us back another 10-15 years
The only thing that sets us back is unwillingness to fight.

I believe the real weakness the alt-right is suffering from now is assumed victory. Trump's win has already made you complacent. I suppose it was inevitable, but realize that all he has done is buy us a little more time. We will be stuck in the same situation if (1) Trump betrays us or (2) we can't dominate Hollywood, academia, and the press.

You also misunderstand what makes the alt-right popular, ie. being funny and taboo. It's not our job to be respectable and make policies, but it is to continue winning the meme war. In the end, all you are is a normie.

When being an anti-white is as feared as being labelled a "racist" in today's society, we will have won.

That's ridiculous. States were explicit about only White men being able to vote. The first immigration law was literally "White men of good character." You are filtering the founding of America through modern globalism that has infected popular thought. America was never meant to be for anyone but Western Europeans (more or less Whites). Applying a classical European filter, this was seen as somewhat transcendental of race, that is true... but they would have reconsidered their approach if they could see what is happening now.

>White nationalism is never going to happen
Whites have never been a minority in America. Instead of looking backwards, try looking forwards. White identity is something we are going to need. The struggle for Americans is going to be figuring out what that means.

How do we make pro-White identity a positive thing?

I would rather share a society with a virtuous black man than a white nigger.

A better analogy would be: if I want a virtuous society, should I select a White or a black one? Statistics don't lie.

>We don't need white nationalism
>t. nigger
We whites don't niggers and spics or even asians. We were doing fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=sngBcF5M-AU

>Nationalists

"I can’t defend the concept of the nation, because the idea of the “nation” is a bourgeois concept concocted as a part of modernity in order to destroy traditional societies (empires) and religions, and to replace them with artificial pseudo-communities based on the notion of individualism. All of that is wrong. The concept of the nation is now being destroyed by the same forces that created it, back during the first stage of modernity. The nations have already fulfilled their mission of destroying any organic and spiritual identity, and now the capitalists are liquidating the instrument they used to achieve this in favor of direct globalization. We need to attack capitalism as the absolute enemy which was responsible for the creation of the nation as a simulacrum of traditional society, and which was also responsible for its destruction. The reasons behind the present catastrophe lie deep in the ideological and philosophical basis of the modern world. In the beginning, modernity was White and national; in the end, it has become global. So White nationalists need to choose which camp they want to be in: that of Tradition, which includes their own Indo-European tradition, or that of modernity. Atlanticism, liberalism, and individualism are all forms of absolute evil for the Indo-European identity, since they are incompatible with it." - Dugin

>White nationalism is never going to happen
White nationalism is a reality on a local level.

>(((religions)))
>empires are traditional
Tell Dugin to live next to niggers and let him reconsider his demented platitudes and gibberish.

I believe in meritocracy as an American, and why I love my country is that nobody has to be limited and restricted to the race they were born into, the individual is free to become great. I am an American first, white is only an aspect of what I am, the important thing is what I choose to become. Fuck collectivism, it's just collective slavery towards an abstraction

a fucking leaf

>fuck collectivism

The (((collective))) will crush your naivette.

Instead of whining here you should be protesting against affirmative action, if you stand behind meritocracy.

>the endgame of empires

White racial identity is a reluctant coalition of people who reluctantly accept their racial identity. Europeans tend to have more individualistic habits and culture. It's more of a fusion of both collectivism and individualism.

>traditional societies (empires)
Empires didn't originate in Europe, but whatever.
>destroying any organic and spiritual identity
Christianity is still a viable alternative.
>attack capitalism
With what? How?
>Atlanticism, liberalism, and individualism are all forms of absolute evil for the Indo-European identity
This idea is antiquated. We need to focus on the situation on the ground.

I agree with Dugin but I think that the disagreement between him and white nationalists is just a miscommunication. People like Richard and Spencer are also opposed to bourgeois capitalism

Who says something has to originate in Europe to be traditional? History goes back a hell of a lot farther than the Roman empire.

I'm not white, I'm Anglo Saxon. The term white was invented by Jews so that we'd race mix with celts, Slavs, and other European races. I'm already a fucking mutt, I don't want to be lumped in with other Europeans that don't share my culture and racial identity.

It's amazing how just one sentence can destroy an entire political philosophy

No, that's the endgame of globalism, which was kick started by the French Revolution and other degenerate nationalist movements. You faggots are no better than those Catalan cucks in Barcelona.

"We love oversimplistic generalizations and you should too because there's a "mortal enemy" out there who likes generalizing just as much and has labeled us both as the same therefore we are the same lolol"

>the important thing is what I choose to become
I don't disagree, however there are things that make you who you are that you cannot choose. You are these things first and foremost because you cannot escape them. What we call it doesn't really matter, but for now what that means is you are White. That doesn't necessarily have to conflict with your chosen identity, eg. citizenship, profession, friendships, etc. There is more to us than our choices, that's all I'm saying. We shouldn't fall into the trap of reducing everything to race, but it is something that matters. What you seem to want is deracinated, atomized, individualism, which is just as much of an abstraction as collectivism.

That picture is a horror show.

Can someone make a flag holder for white nationalist vs civic nationalist

White is how our enemies see us. As the saying goes: if we don't hang together, then we will surely hang separately.

Richard Spencer is the leader of Sup Forums and always has been. GO BACK TO FUCKING >>>REDDIT OF YOU THINK OTHERWISE NEWFAG.
He is /ourguy/. Kek. Our Alt-right movement will prevail.

Sieg Heil my brothers.

>I'm an autistic who can't into propaganda or greetext

Is "Americanism" not a form a collectivism? Do you more closely identify with California and Hawaii than Western culture at large? Because the entire US is becoming California. That's where American nationalism will end up.

One of the promises of the Brexit campaign was slowing eastern european immigration and helping illegal Bangladeshi and Punjabi immigrants keep their below minimum wage job. Brexit is a first step but continuing the flood of inbred pakis into UK simply because of commonwealth nostalgia isn't ideal.

Link to speech transcript please?

Which there would not have been a need for at all, if the Roman, British, French, and Spanish empires not fallen and broken up into nations that became liquidated through capitalism into the EU. You are taking a dead man and rewinding him to be 90 years old, as if he's not just going to die again.

wtf I hate traditionalism now

I'm for Spencer because he triggers the left and wakes up whites to double standards they face. Anyone against him is a shill or a nonwhite.

Triggering leftists and putting their behavior on display is the best way to frame White identity. Similar to how the best frame of violence is defense. To continue the analogy, being "color blind" is like being pacifist.

The challenge then becomes filling in the reactionary White identity with a positive, substantial pro-White identity.

One of the best posts on Sup Forums I've ever seen

Full speech and Q&A:
youtu.be/wlbLNWIFEY0
Outtake "Are you a racist":
youtu.be/QvhDHATSrJE
Q&A with reporters:
youtu.be/kpaTEVHeO6s
Outtake with fat fckh8 guy:
youtu.be/hcUcGxtrbRE
CNN reporting:
youtu.be/H33xt6kmvd8

I get really sick of the Sargoy of Acuck attitude of "Identity politics is bad so I'll sooner lose than join whites in fighting." Yes, (hint hint its because you're white) individualism and meritocracy are attractive and ideal, but you dont get to decide how the war is fought when you are defending.

>oh no, Progressive Tanks on the horizon!
>Get in the White Man's Panzer.
>No! You're just as bad! Civilized fighting should be one on one duels with pistol or sword.
>But they're in a tank. Get in the tank and fight back.
>No! You're just as bad as they are!

Anyone else have to deal with this?

Racial identity can be a weak spot to many people, because of all the guilt and propaganda we have been exposed to. I think it's better to own up to it if you have to--not in an apologetic way, but own up to the mistakes as matters of fact. That is how we can neutralize the negative effects, and then it is pretty simple to pivot to the positive. We need to be more explicit about the good things White people bring to American culture. We really need to counter the (((media))) to do this.

>richard
>supremacist
It's like they're not even trying.

They are taking their marching orders from the (((Associated Press))). Before recent guideline changes, they were reporting it as a legitimate movement. It still is. Nobody trusts the media.

I hated his Nazi antics at the npi bhut seeing some interviews and the Texas a and m chat made me like him more just wish he could separate himself from the alt right or at least imply that his alt right is just one aspect of the alt right

thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/307709-ap-avoid-using-alt-right-without-defining-the-movements-racist
>“‘Alt-right’ (quotation marks, hyphen and lower case) may be used in quotes or modified as in the ‘self-described’ or ‘so-called alt-right’ in stories discussing what the movement says about itself. Avoid using the term generically and without definition, however, because it is not well known and the term may exist primarily as a public-relations device to make its supporters’ actual beliefs less clear and more acceptable to a broader audience.”

The branding is already there, and was always going to be there. This is the choice conservatives have been unable to make. Either we have to drop the brand and denounce racism, or we push the alt-right brand hard enough and normalize racism by extension. Stop letting your enemies dictate your actions.

>tl;dr: Anti-racist = anti-White
I don't disagree but that doesn't suddenly make me approve of inappropriate Nazi LARPing in public.

Trump gets elected and suddenly racist white supremacist neo-nazis are speaking to our children at universities. Absolutely insane. This is everything you were warned about that you denied would ever happen. Time was 100% correct about Trump being the great divider. This country is beyond fucked.

>make me approve
Then don't, but at least don't counter signal in public. It's the same thing with liberals and BLM. At least the alt-right isn't out destroying property and killing police officers.

kek Dugin btfo