>romans
>white

friendly reminder that curly hair aren't an widespread european feature

Other urls found in this thread:

global.britannica.com/topic/droit-du-seigneur
youtube.com/watch?v=_I84JxHE1Uc
youtube.com/watch?v=lRj-IR5Aqbg&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=KjZn4FTHMfY
reddit.com/r/ancientrome/comments/4cn2f2/i_retouched_the_marble_bust_of_emperor_caracalla/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucius_Verus#Years_in_Rome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Judai and Judeusm pre-dates ancient Rome
>There were Jews in the Roman Empire
>There were also Bankers

>france

>white

lel calm your ass,pierre

and being a king isn't a widespread african feature

Gaeus Justinus Timberlakus

WE

Huh. Looks like my brother

T.Portuguese
Roman nose and feet

Romans slathered olive oil in their hair and washing was a rare occasion, and you wonder why it's fucking curly?

When oil dries it contracts. When a straight object contracts, it bends.

Friendly reminder that the original Mediterraneans were genetically supplanted by Arabs during and after the Arab Conquests. No group of people north of Aqaba was Arab until the Rashidun Caliphs. Even people in Palestine and Egypt didn't look as dark brown as they do now because of the Bedouins.

We know the Romans were depicted with lighter skin and all different colors of hair, as were the Greeks. Syrians and Canaanites looked the same way, as evidenced by Hyksos burial areas in Egypt. The Hebrews looked similar. By extension of the Canaanites being whiter, those who populated North Africa and Hispania who called themselves Carthaginians were also white.

Also, it was unearthed recently that the Chinese have been sitting on mummies that they found in Xinjiang province (their western desert silk-road province) showing that the ancient inhabitants of much of the Eurasian steppe and the silk road were white.

Remember that just because things are as they are now, doesn't mean they've always been like this. People can be replaced or moved. The Hunnic, Mongol, and Muslim invasions really shook things up, and those are by no means the only demographic-changing events in human history.

Bullshit. Arabs ruled only Sicily and for less than 2 centuries. After that there were Norman dominations that implemented a sort of eugenetic policy, called the ius primae noctis. It's horrible and fucked up, but it happened.

Prima noctae is a meme, the right existed but was not widely exercised.

global.britannica.com/topic/droit-du-seigneur

W H I T E

>It's horrible and fucked up, but it happened.

Get off my Sup Forums.

you negros will really have to provide proof in order to substanciate the claim that there were enough arabs hiding in a literal desert to genetically sumerge the whole middle east, north africa and half of europe

because it does seem unlikely

WE

I thought Caligula was blonde

Sicilians were already mixed long before that, people forget Roman Empire expanded into North Africa & Middle East

Caracalla was half Arab on his mother's side

>Using Caracalla
>Roman Emperor in the 3rd century AD
>A direct descendent of North African emperor Septimius Severus
>Ignoring every other Roman Emperor before Septimius and after Alexander Severus

Nice try OP, almost had me.

They're caucasians evidently enough.

WUZ

just as caucasian as syrian refugees

Those are Egyptians

no girl will ever love you

>tfw I have wavy hair

I have pink nippers, my mom's side is generic European mutt (Irish/German/English), but my dad was adopted. He just took a 23 and me. Should I be scared, Sup Forums? A-am I white, Sup Forums-chan?

nobody thinks the romans were white, they're mediterranean.

>ancient Romans looked like modern Italians
woah somebody call Shaun King

Jokes on you, I actually met my girlfriend through a shared love of classical antiquity at a bar trivia game.

>nippers

Uh oh, I think I'm turning Asian

youtube.com/watch?v=_I84JxHE1Uc

youtube.com/watch?v=lRj-IR5Aqbg&t=6s

Those were "Roman" Egyptians, that's been debunked on pol a million times you fucking leaf.

CAESARS N SHIET

>DIOS MIO WE WUZ EMPRUHRS N SHIEEET

Will Southern """European""" ever learn?

Holy shit, where's this from

What the...

apparently from this

youtube.com/watch?v=KjZn4FTHMfY

>europe
>white
not in 2016

Those features are still present in italians today, also White is fallacious and only used by unitedstatesdians. We should refer ourselves as Europeans.

>Germans
>White

Looks like Ethan Klein

educate yourselves Sup Forums

That's a very handsome man

Romans didn't have the same idea of race that we do
To them, a "Roman" was someone who fully assimilated to Roman culture/identity, even if they were ethnically Gallic or Greek or Etruscan.

A "Roman" was someone who dressed Latin, spoke Latin, lived Latin, and died Latin. This is why they were more open to non-Latin born officials in their empire. Unfortunately, this turned out to be their downfall. Too many "Romans" didn't actually hold allegiance to Rome, but rather to their own cultural identity.

This is also why jews were such a problem for Rome. No matter where they live, Jews will only ever be loyal to a state that didn't even exist for a large part of their history. They refuse to assimilate because they believe themselves better than everyone else, and will fuck over an entire people then play victim when the countries get frustrated.

Nice Pubic Beard

for fuck sake curly hair doesnt mean youre jewish

perfect

There's no need to do mental gymnastics to justify it. Just look at Beppo to see Italian curly hair.
Didn't Jews only become involved in the banking system after Christianity became widespread? They were the only group free to charge interest on loans or something?

Forgot pic

What is Sup Forums so obsessed by how white people are?

>mental gymnastics
compare to pic related.

Not washing your hair fucks it up. And we all know how embellished the rulers in early medieval society were.

Because they realized Jews have been trying to get Whites to mix away their genes for centuries and fear their ancestors didn't know about it.

Africa had (and still have) tons of kings, what are you on about ? Morroco has a king, Swaziland has a king, Lesotho has a king even right now.

>
You faggots realize that's a statue of an arab-nigger-gallic emperor, right? He was famous for being a psychopath, killing his own brother, and being generally cruel and stupid. This is not representative of a period when Romans were pure-blooded.

reddit.com/r/ancientrome/comments/4cn2f2/i_retouched_the_marble_bust_of_emperor_caracalla/

Ayo hol up. Yo means to be sayin WE WUZ ROWMANS n sheit

>daily reminder the water is turning the frogs gay

>believing ancient tabloid historians
>ignoring the Gallic bit

You could add he destroyed the Roman Empire itself.

He gave citizenship to almost everyone but slaves, meaning the once extremely protected and respected Citizen of Rome became a trivial thing. Foreigners used to fight eachothers to get the right to be citizen of Rome.

It was once said a citizen could travel from Britania to India with no weapon and without fear of being molested because everyone knew what Rome did to people who harm one of its citizen.

After Caracalla, being a citizen meant nothing and things started to turn to shit.

>This is also why jews were such a problem for Rome. No matter where they live, Jews will only ever be loyal to a state that didn't even exist for a large part of their history. They refuse to assimilate because they believe themselves better than everyone else, and will fuck over an entire people then play victim when the countries get frustrated.

You're correct in saying that Jews saw themselves as seperate from the Kingdoms and Empires they find themselves in

But you're assuming that in doing so, they were in disagreement with the state

It's important to understand that Europeans didn't let Jews assimilate in the Middle Ages

Kings agreed that Jews were separate

Jews were outside of the Feudal system, they weren't the subjects of some Lord who answered to the King, Jews were direct subjects of the King

The Magna Carta specifically excludes Jews as English people in Feudal system but still sets out laws for them living in England as subjects of the King

This is also why Jews are so prevalent in Finance and position of Power. Usury was banned by Christianity in the Middle Ages and Financial Institutions were looked down on as sinful by Christianity... but this didn't applied to Jews.

You can see how being direct subjects of the Crown combined with being the only people in the land that are allowed to lend money puts Jews in a great position of power

Kings used Jews to handle all the money of their Kingdoms

>curly hair aren't an

Learn to Eng frogfag

Didnt Nero have orange or brown hair?

And once you're in a position of power, It takes a lot of time to lose it. The historic position of Jews in Europe continues to seep through today. Even after hundreds of years Jews are still grossly over-represented in finance and positions of power because of how they were treated in the Middle Ages

You can see where all the stereotypes stem from

No one in human history has ever liked Bankers or Tax collectors, but when all the bankers and tax collectors are made of people from a single ethnic group It's very easy to just see all of that ethnic group in the way you see bankers and tax collectors. That's why Jews were expelled from so many Kingdoms and Empires. They weren't kicking out the Jews. They were kicking out the Bankers, who were also the Jews.

I have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes and yet none of my DNA is from anywhere other than Europe. The most "exotic" DNA I have is about 1% Spanish and 4% Italian.

Nordics are barbaric, white niggers.

That's fucking incredibly depressing. I didn't know that about him. So a nigger arab destroyed Rome... this was the Obama of Rome...

No he was the Reagan of Rome, he removed all the barriers set for trading with foreign countries and colonies, he removed what made Rome special in the Empire to appease the other parts of the Empire. He gave citizenship to millions of people like it had no value.

When are mods going to do something about this? It's not even a meme, it's the same couple commie autists spamming it 10 times a day every day for years now.

>he removed all the barriers set for trading with foreign countries and colonies
like the TPP?
>he removed what made Rome special in the Empire to appease the other parts of the Empire. He gave citizenship to millions of people like it had no value.
Like the Dreamers Act and the attempt at amnesty? I guess Reagan did that too, and if we look hard enough we would probably find other emperors laid the foundation for the Caracalla put his name too. Rarely were any of these men innovators, they just rubber stamped what their advisers and the senate wanted, just like modern day heads of state.

This, and I'm pretty sure that nobody is implying that ancient Mediterraneans were blonde haired/blue eyed Nordics, even though it was somewhat common for ancient Greeks and Romans to have Red/Blonde hair.

>'m pretty sure that nobody is implying that ancient Mediterraneans were blonde haired/blue eyed Nordics
Just like no one 1000 years from now will imply that any north americans, Germans, or Swedish were blonde haired and blue eyed. Makes you think.

I bet you're one of the same kikes that spam "X ISNT WHITE"

Like you just did? Re-read my post.

haha white cum skins want romans to be white so bad

>no its not happening

remember when people put effort into bait

>JIDF.png

subtle kek

>friendly reminder that curly hair aren't an widespread european feature
Whut? Everyone here has curls. Straight hair is Asian. Kinky hair is Africa.

shit, the dude looks like me, half arab-half portugese

I member

Caracalla was literally an Arab so that's not surprising.

Straight>Wavy>Curly>Wool
Straight is nordic and not a lot, wavy is european and the majority, curly is mediterranean and not a lot.

The only thing Europa don't have at all is wool like niggers.

Dude looks like a scouser. Wonder if he was a total cunt like a scouser too...

Man, at least learn some latin before faking knowledge taken from a paragraph on the internet.
It didn't happen everywhere and all the time, but it was a thing, it's told in countless traditions. I could tell you much more, but first go study some more latin before using it or people's gonna laugh at you.

As filename says, skip him for being a zeus LARPer, but nice bait thread anyways my friend.

>Everyone here has curls.

What

:)

Perhaps a perm OP?

We Wuz Curly n Shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucius_Verus#Years_in_Rome

Hail the Aryan race!

>nordicists spam "WE WUZ ROMANZ" all the time
>finally getting some well-deserved backlash
>"m-mods..."

When you act like a nigger, you can expect to be treated like a nigger.

BASED

This.

This hit hard an unexpectedly.

>tfw the great stoic emperor was actually a total cunt
maybe he changed after killing his brother

that's not Marcus Aurelius

>5% Moor

According to Sup Forums.

>Spaniards have been fighting the Jew since ancient times

Emperor Hadrian was pretty based.

>A tradition based on the Historia Augusta suggests that tensions grew higher when Hadrian abolished circumcision (brit milah), which he, a Hellenist, viewed as mutilation.