Jared Taylor speaking fluent Japanese

Is there anything this great man can't do?

youtube.com/watch?v=TWU0nnAv0ZY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vKf9tGTPeCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cIFE03F7YbI
youtube.com/user/AmRenVideos/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM
youtube.com/watch?v=C7aG-VQYGhA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enoch_Powell
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is literally the best Japanese I've heard spoken by a non-Japanese

He lived as a child and teenager in Japan and went to school there so it was basically his first language.

>check the comments
>a few people actually understood it

B-B-B-B-B-B-B--B-BBBUT THE LIBERAL KIKE MEDIA TOLD ME WNs ARE ALL REDNECKS WITH 0 EDUCATION?????

He also speaks fluent French.

Wow my respect for him just went up tenfold. Glad to see his ideas coming to fruition with the rise of trump

>Is there anything this great man can't do?
Stop being a disgusting weeb.

He was born and raised in Japan. (Source: his book "White Identity")

HUWAITO PIGGU GO HOME!

He grew up in Japan.

it sounds so natural, especially with his unique accent

Anglos are gifted with language skills

Who?

Ok

Weird shit.

>youtu.be/vKf9tGTPeCQ

It's really good too, he doesn't have the French faggy accent or the Quebec peasant accent.

my favourite anime character

Yeah he has Creole nigger french

His Japanese is o.k. but it is not what I would call fluent. More simple and rehearsed. Entirely better than mine though.

No, it's standard with a very slight american accent.

He lived in Japan until he was 16 years old and attended Japanese public school up to the age of 12, becoming fluent in Japanese in the process.

I love Jared Taylor, he's a great guy and a great scholar. I love how the media simply calls him "a racist with a tie" to discredit him when they can't fight his arguments.

That's how he speaks and English too. It's too get point across

You forgot that part where he was actually born in Japan.

He wrote a book called "Shadows of the Rising Sun" back in the 80's explaining why the Japanese economic miracle was based on their leveraging of their cultural habits as opposed to their discovering any universal laws of work. It's also worth reading as a general view of Japanese culture in the 80's and its differences with American attitudes.

He can't argue for shit! Even got destroyed by some stupid fat wigger in mcIness show

If that's what you took away from that debate, neck yourself cunt.

Most of them are. Then you have the rare figure like Taylor to wield his intellect as a proxy for the lot of them.

he talks in a calm, contained and incisive manner. Most people being (((paid))) to debate people like Jared start to scream like monkeys, moving the goalposts and begging the question when they start to feel cornered.

He can't debate for shit, when he had to go against tim wise, he got his shit pushed in.

what the fuck
i am definitely subscribed to him, but this video didnt show up among my subscriptions
fucking jewtube holy shit

To be fair I couldn't take much more from that debate. Was i suppose to side with the smug creep who can't outwit a goddamn white nigger just because??

All alt-righters are weeaboos.

you think he got destroyed? you must be as dumb as the wigger

'Outwitting' retards is not exactly easy. Sometimes people ask questions or say shit that is so stupid you'd literally have to teach them the subject from the ground up.

>His Japanese is o.k. but it is not what I would call fluent. More simple and rehearsed. Entirely better than mine though.

Japanese is his first language IIRC. That's just his style of speaking most likely.

>Was i suppose to side with the smug creep
What makes him a "smug creep"? And how does this diminish his arguments.

Not trying to be a dick but who is this guy and why should I care

can you link me to that debate please?

i'm not a weaboo, i just appreciate japanese culture.

YouTube seems to shadowban some people, Internet Aristocrat's videos sometimes don't show up too.

>non-japanese
What if I told you there are literal niggers out there who were born and raised in japan, are (naturally) fluent in japanese and can't speak any other language?

He had a debate with a black professor about the virtues of diversity and the professor ended his speech by speaking some really shitty Spanish to show how (multi)cultured he was.

youtube.com/watch?v=cIFE03F7YbI

>supports Trump
>white nationalist
>B.A. in Philosophy
>M.A. in International Economics
>went to Yale and the Paris Institute of Political Studies
>speaks fluent Japanese and French
>supports Hans-Hermann "Physical Removal" Hoppe's principle of extreme vetting migration

He's in the same alley was Paul Gottfried, Michael Levin, Dinesh D'Souza, Jean Philippe Rushton, etc.

youtube.com/user/AmRenVideos/videos

youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM

did Jared end by talking Japanese and shaming the black guy?

thank you.

Nope, he just sat there smiling. It was the nigs closing argument actually. I was hoping he would start speaking Japanese too though kek.

You must be retarded then

He studied at Sciences Po, the best political science school in France and possibly Europe.

>Imperial
>+10 Speechcraft
It's true.

Kek that would've been a great rebuttal

If the guys so smart he should know better than to make a fool of himself in a format he's shit at, therefore undermining the advancement of nationalism
The way he just sits back and grins as if it was obvious to everyone why the wigger is wrong makes him a smug creep. It does not mean his ideas are wrong, i probably agree with him but he's inept at arguing

BASED
JARED SENPAI

>knowing japanese makes you a weeb

Wow calm down anglophile

the man is 65 years old and is still "in" on the alt-right, Kek, internet memes, Sup Forums and all the things we know. He's far better than most scholars his age. And I'm watching the video right now and he's doing just fine. It's the guy in the fedora that is being a condescending and smug prick.

This guy is like a modern day aristocrat/renaissance man. Glad he's on our side desu

He sounds more natural speaking Japanese than English because he doesen't pause so much.

It's because he grew up in Japan and so he acts more Japanese, ie he's not aggressive when debating. In fact he's not really very aggressive at all. the most hostile I've seen him get was with that Jorge Ramos interview where it looks like he wants to knock him out but he has amazing restraint.

Jared devrait etre la face du mouvement nationaliste...parle francais parfaitment et d'autres langues aussi apparament...ca fait changement des gros Bubba de WV...

To paraphrase from Hans-Hermann Hoppe, "our" movement is traditional, bourgeois, patriarchal, decent, and quintessentially Ancién Regime. We're the anti-degenerates fighting against the modern world.

Genie Bouchard Is SHIT

....et le rapport avec Alissa, grosse merde de paysan?

I couldn't even watch this once that dickhead in the hat started speaking. Awful use of the english language and can't even form a coherent sentence, like knives to my damn ears

I like Jared more than Spencer, he's less of an overt edgelord queer

Aucun, simplement un statement que Genie est pourrite

I thought Bretons were the Anglos

It's a tragedy that in our days being respectful to your oponent is a handicap, but that's the world we live in. Bombastic stuntmen like Milo and inflamatory rethoric is what got Trump in the WH.

Why would they naturally be fluent in Japanese? If they are retard tier niggers they'll still have piss poor language skills even if they are native.

He's a pretty decent musician as well

youtube.com/watch?v=C7aG-VQYGhA

>This video contains content from UMPG Publishing, who has blocked it in your country on copyright ground
lel

白人のほとんどは移民が押し寄せることで少数民族になりたくない。
This means most whites don't want to become minority because of mass immigrants.

Naming and blaming the jew. Unfortunately.

Jesus Christ that man is retarded.

BASED
A
S
E
D

>muh jewish boogeyman

But of course he speaks fluent Japanese.

>tfw can understand everything

Yeah pretty much the whole thing was (I speak shit Japanese btw)

>Why do you think trump won?
Whites don't want to be a minority, just like Japanese don't want to become a minority in their own country.

>Is that racist?
No because there's studies about the inferiority of races, it isn't racism it's biology

>what about the msm?
They said Hillary had a 98% chance to win but trump won, so that means average Americans who are making the new media must know more.

>Something something black lives matter
Yeah blacks and Hispanics are causing issues on the work force.

Hope that helps a bit

is he OUR guy?

Yes, name the Jew.

seeI think he is.

>Jared Taylor, confirmed avid anime weeb!

desu desu desu

"a racist with a tie"? Interesting, interviewer from ABC just called Spencer that too.

This guy once estimated how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop and wasn't even in the ballpark.

It's a popular expression I believe Danebro. It's the go-to "we-know-you're-right-but-we-still-have-to-propagate-our-egalitarian-agenda" insult to people like Taylor or Spencer. They can't admit that they're right.

Thanks for translating, honorary aryan.

Interesting.

jesus fucking christ that fedoraman is retarded

>meanhile on Sup Forums...
>baka baka desu senpai

If I close my eyes he genuinely sounds like he could be a Japanese person, and while I'm not a native Japanese speaker I think I've lived here long enough to say that i have some experience in the matter.
There is a very slight difference which I think is not an "accent" but is due to the fact that he has a different nasal and facial structure compared to the typical Japanese speaker. Less mush-mouthed; Japanese tend to have weak mouth/cheek and tongue control as compared to Europeans because their language is phonetically less complex than many others.
I would suggest that his spoken Japanese language ability is probably better than the bleached-haired wanker who is interviewing him

ffs why can't he be the spokesperson for the Alt Right

I haven't seen any pure blood African blacks speaking perfect Japanese.
I've seen African blacks speaking it with the typical das it mayne accent that they all seem to have though

He was born and raised in Japan

Yes I know, it's been stated in the thread numerous times.

Pleb

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enoch_Powell

>Powell was reading Ancient Greek by the age of five, which he learned from his mother. At the age of 70 he began learning his 14th and final language, Hebrew.

How good is his Japanese? Does it sound native?

I dub Taylor - King of the Weebs!

wonder who his waifu is? and his best anime

no subtitles on the vid though? kek, make an effort for whittu piggus