Would your family cash-out on your life insurance if you suicide, or is it considered insurance fraud?

Would your family cash-out on your life insurance if you suicide, or is it considered insurance fraud?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what?

I wouldn't suicided

Sorry, but if you commit suicide no insurance would cash out.
Cash outs are only given if yo die naturally, by accident or murder.

t. Bud Dwyer

No, you got to make it look like a accident. Also PAY DEBTS.

Don't do it
U can't know what tomorrow will bring

It depends on the policy, and how long you've had the policy for

Some policies do pay out for suicide in certain cases

No, that was the whole plot of the movie "Fletch". The guy wanted to die but couldn't kill himself or his family wouldn't get the insurance money. So he hired Chevy Chase's character to kill him.

Unless you make it look like an accident instead of a suicide, your family won't see a penny of your insurance. And to add salt to the cut, they'd actually have to spend a lot of money getting you buried.

I don't know one policy that does. Maybe if you pay in more than getting out. But otherwise, no. And even then it wouldn't be sure if they would accept the way you decided to opt out.

>t. door to door salesman

kek

b-but user
my family member just wanted to know what their gun tasted like so they put it in their mouth
however their finger slipped and accidentally shot themselves
unfortunately the gun was loaded and the safety was off for some unknown reason
it's the fault of guns
#GUNCONTROLNOW
please gib money

go provoke a cop and get shot or somehow get yourself killed making it look like an accident or walk in traffic and get hit by a truck

Actually suicide is routinely covered in life insurance policies in the USA. Occasionally a policy will refuse to pay out within a certain number of years after taking out the policy to reduce moral hazard.

Works in your country maybe. In my country insurance would say.
>Loaded gun not locked up
>your fault

There are policies here in Burger Land that lay out suicide after you've been with them for a while.
I know my parents have that shit because they've been paying into life insurance for years and have a clean record.

poor pupper....

But anyway. If you really consider to take the short road I can only try to cheer you up

Listen to this and you will feel much better instantly

youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc

Pretty sure life insurance covers suicide if it takes place after the policy has been in effect for at least two years

Yes, As I said. Your parents maybe got an insurance for opting out AFTER they paid much more in it that it would be much more beneficial to them if they would have just put it on the bank.

But here, you can search for that insurance and never got it. I can only speak for my country and europe cause european laws are the same everywhere. Doesn't matter if greece or germany.

Came here to post this. I sell life insurance for a living, and it's 2 years from the start of the policy. At least in my state.

Yeah. It's been 15+ years since i was industry, but that's the way it was then.

3 years here since 2013. But it's just a basic insurance. It will cut the cost of the burying nothing more.
I got on a wrong road here maybe, because when I read OP he thinks it will benefit the family.

>Cash outs are only given if yo die naturally, by accident or murder.

nah, depends on the policy
>be me
>former milfag
>have USAA life
>at one point despondent ... feels bad man
>call and ask 'what if i an hero?'
>"you're covered"
>'really?!'
>"USAA covers a lot of perils not covered on conventional policies"
>"military aircraft crashes, death due to armed conflict, skydiving, scuba, an hero"
>'good to know, you've been very helpful'

made me feel better.

Nah m8 I doubt they've put 500k each into it
We're not the wealthiest of folks It would cover the burial shit and then some

Take out a bunch of roaches first man.
THEN KILL YOURSELF for the insurance
COME THE FUCK ON
Also, make sure the police don't shoot you, or your family won't get the money.

no. they get nothing. in most policies they also get nothing if your murdered

I got a false grip on OP. I read much more into it than the question itself. I read it as if OP wanted to opt out to do his family a favour.
>opt out
>family cashes 2000k

That will never happen. Doesn't matter what insurance you've got.
The basic will always just cash out as much as your burying will cost.

I am sorry for that misunderstanding from my side.

He can still an hero by accident. Just go driving a bike on a rail, put a go pro on, and make it seem like you were doing an extreme stunt or something.

Seriously? I took retarded risks looking for a bullet for 9 months when my wife left me until I got my shit straight(read platoon Sgt stopped benefiting from suicidal bravery, and got it straight for me) because my policy supposedly didn't cover that.

There are always options. And that's why investigators from insurances will investigate the hell out of it. And if there is just the slightest chance it could be a fraud they just say no.
Have fun with a process that will last years.

>make super expensive funeral where everyone coming gets $1,000
>profit???

Most policies have some shit where if you kill yourself in the first few years it won't count but after like 5 years or so you can off yourself and they'll pay up.

Depends on law or insurance policy, iirc if you've had your insurance plan for more than 18 months then they can, in America at least

Good idea. But will not happen.
The funeral costs are limited to the funeral itself (burying, gravestone, prayer if you got a confession) and some bucks for the costs to declare someone dead.
Everything else is on your side.
Doesn't matter if you want to burn down london or if you want to give someone a picture of the dead one.

poor doggo t b h

Here are some tipps for getting what OP wants (a real cash out)

Get a job with high risk (you need to pay in more but according to the long term plan who cares)

Get a high insurance option (2000k or more)

engage a killer (make it look like an accident aka a professional) for yourself and DONT tell anyone

erase every little bit of contact from that killer (most tricky part because in today times everything can get traced back)

profit for your family

Everything else will not work

No. Yes.

Isn't there an option for military fags, who served in a war, in america that they get a funeral with military honours? Fully paid. Or is this just a hoax?

Guess there's only one way to find out :^)

your wife left you while you were fighting overseas under the red white and blue?
shit's fucked bra, woman are such trash "but I felt lonely' I have needs'
I mean I know it's pretty common, but still fucks you over every time you hear about it.